A motor inexhaustible energy ...

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
snapshoot
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

A motor inexhaustible energy ...

by snapshoot » 03/06/12, 20:46

greetings,

friends, and here are the links to the corrected document, because the one before was less "aesthetic".

thanks.

i have made some correction in the article i sent to you, here is the link to the good file;
(for anglophobes; I did some retouching on the documents, it should be more "aesthetic")

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... pGUi71.doc

or on my facebook;

http://www.facebook.com/notes/nasri-kha ... 8755855531

thanks.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/06/12, 20:51

For those who are arriving, here is the "beginning" of snapshoot's interventions: https://www.econologie.com/forums/je-viens-d ... 11818.html

It's good not to let go of the piece, but there has to be some food left on it ...

ps: inexhaustible it only takes an n, I have corrected the title ...
0 x
snapshoot
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by snapshoot » 03/06/12, 20:54

Christophe wrote:For those who are arriving, here is the "beginning" of snapshoot's interventions: https://www.econologie.com/forums/je-viens-d ... 11818.html

It's good not to let go of the piece, but there has to be some food left on it ...

ps: inexhaustible it only takes an n, I have corrected the title ...

thank you for the second "n", I wrote a bit hastily .... it's very rare that I make this kind of mistakes, thank you anyway.
0 x
snapshoot
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by snapshoot » 03/06/12, 21:02

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/06/12, 03:54

Yes Snapshoot, it's good not to let go of the song. I say that not because I believe in your project*, but so that you continue in your research process ... because there you will learn something. But for the rest, sorry: your project is unachievable, everyone here more or less kindly told you ... Take a step back, eat your brakes, and try to be objective by focusing on point with the arguments in favor and those against of all the objections which you received.

Then quickly switch to inexhaustible thermal solar, as already suggested, and do something concrete.

But above all, come back down to earth and take care of your ego a little. Otherwise you will fall from above (as with misspellings where you pretend to hardly do it, while you do so much).

But hey, I say that without illusion on my part.

* (I have still read terrifying errors there ... like the blow of planes with zero gravity: but then what do you do with terrestrial gravity ... at ground level ...?! And how do you think the plane managed to take off? With a gas system like yours?)
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 04/06/12, 04:26

Hello

Obamot wrote:
But above all, come back down to earth and take care of your ego a little. Otherwise you will fall from above (as with misspellings where you pretend to hardly do it, while you do so much).

But hey, I say that without illusion on my part.

I give training to airplane pilots ..
And I must make this observation, the intellectuals, those who have baccalaureate who write without faults, it takes double and triple the time to let them go solo on a type of non-conventional aircraft.
The lumberjacks, the cultivator in 10 hours of training we can let him go to the far north, the intellectual who does great theoretical calculations and who stays, frozen on his instruments (when I hide the dashboard with a newspaper, he's completely panicked.)
When it has to land in a field on 1000 foot runways it is practically impossible, while the woodcutter feels his plane, on the seat, the other calculates ...
End of my trip in real life ...

Andre
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/06/12, 04:37

I don't know if you followed everything well, but that's not what I noticed André!

It is not me who pointed out his faults, moreover I do not worry at all about faults made by people in good faith.

I know how to share things. There are some who make mistakes but who say sensible things, and I would not point them out. What is problematic is not so much the mistakes, you see, as the denial of not accepting that we make them. (I do, by the way ... but then where is the problem? None ... it only bothers me ... : Mrgreen: )

It's like you say to your guy "good pilot"- but rather manual than intellectual - that he could crash with too strong a crosswind in view of his speed of approach, but that he persists in not accepting this hypothesis and goes beyond .. . (if you see the metaphor ...).

Would you board a plane piloted by such a hothead who would not respect your flight instructions by ostensibly denying the danger?
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 04/06/12, 12:37

For André, there are all kinds of intellectuals, those who despise the concrete and never get their fingers dirty, without manual address, by total absence of practice, panic-stricken, frightened, are certainly, as you notice, but there are some capable of making something concrete, of getting dirty in the grease, and then, moving on to theory from concrete, and that does not make their intellectuals visible, and are as good as the primaries who do everything by instinct, sometimes like burnt heads, which statistically live less, an objective that I see personally around me.

For lumberjacks, their job is dangerous, as much, if not more than on a plane, and if they do not think enough, with their instinct, they die crushed by trees, as we see after each storm in the tangled windfall !!

If not, snapshoot has an inexhaustible energy to persist in the pure dream !!

He much more likely to win the bulk of the lottery than running your inexhaustible energy system.

Anyway, we have this energy, the HH fusion which has been running in the sun for 4,5 billion years, but given its enormity, almost uncontrollable, as the dream of ITER at 15 billion €, proves it , with already 60 years of research, without any success since the first H bomb !!!

André would do well not to despise the theory too much, because even confirmed airplane pilots have very rarely accidents, and die from them, over time, by multiplicative effect, small probabilities of almost unpredictable situations, accumulated over time, certain theory, exactly like a Fukushima-Tcherno is inevitable in France, sooner or later !!
0 x
Other

by Other » 04/06/12, 15:45

Hello

It is as if you were telling your guy "a good pilot" - but rather manual than intellectual - that he could crash with a too strong crosswind given his speed of approach, but that he s insist on not accepting this hypothesis and ignore it ... (if you see the metaphor ...).

Would you board a plane piloted by such a hothead who would not respect your flight instructions by ostensibly denying the danger?

We see that we are dealing with city people framing in the regulations, in the manual, in theory.

Talk to me no banality like 30knt crosswind
pilots who pass under the electric lines, who fly in narrow valleys, who land on forest roads, who make the first flights of freshly built and very modified planes, pilots who must establish the limits of these planes.
Some line pilots, when they are converted to a spreading pilot it is not easy to make them fly low and pass under the power lines (the cultivator plants his fields everywhere)

Now to stay on the subject there are correctors in all software yet you have to take the time to use it, but what justifies what? it's just makeup and a typically European judgment.
I knew this when our steelworks was sold to Arcelor Mittal
everything has to go through the engineers, finished the modifications by the small maintenance workers, the motivation of the worker disappears, he becomes like a soldier who awaits orders.
In North America it doesn't work like that.

Andre
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 04/06/12, 16:08

There are people who need to objectify at all costs.

Others have brains that run "in the background".

It's a bit like driving "by ear" or on the tachometer
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be