ABC Machine Poll

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...

Can the ABC machine exist?

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: ABC Machine Poll

by eclectron » 04/11/20, 19:55

If this was not possible, resistors would not contribute to noise in all electronic devices.

Regarding the resistance as an electric noise voltage generator, since there is no difference between its electric model and a conventional Thevenin AC generator, I do not see why we could not make the electric energy of the generator useful. resistance.
Take an RLC trap circuit, R is the noise generator, L and C amplify the voltage and current on a particular frequency.
we can very well use the reactive energy accumulated during the "charge" of this RLC, even if it is attacked by randomness.

Exnihiloest wrote:When you have succeeded in extracting useful energy from a single thermal bath, you will be good for a physics nobel, or you will leave your inventor name like Tesla.

In fact the monothermal bath is anything but monothermal at the quantum level.
Since it is not strictly monothermal, work is possible.
Only fluctuations can be used with the appropriate device, as above for example.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/11/20, 20:43

eclectron wrote:If this was not possible, resistors would not contribute to noise in all electronic devices.

Regarding the resistance as an electric noise voltage generator, since there is no difference between its electric model and a conventional Thevenin AC generator, I do not see why we could not make the electric energy of the generator useful. resistance.
Take an RLC trap circuit, R is the noise generator, L and C amplify the voltage and current on a particular frequency.
we can very well use the reactive energy accumulated during the "charge" of this RLC, even if it is attacked by randomness.

it's like all mechanical systems that produce energy out of thin air, they seemingly attractive and "you can't see" why they wouldn't work ... except that careful analysis always shows that they don't. not work.
Like I told you, the benefit of principles is that you avoid spending endless time trying to figure out why something that violates the principle doesn't work. Sometimes it's subtle like the shot of the perfect component which is necessarily at 0K or Maxwell's demon who has to spend energy to make his measurement, but there is always a trick that explains why it doesn't work.

It is not with stupid RLC montages that you will find something that violates the second principle, if not for 200 years that we have known the RLC circuits and the second principle, you can imagine that we would have already detected it no ?

But no, you prefer to think that if you don't see why it doesn't work, the probability that it is because of insufficient reasoning on your part is much lower than what you would have found on your own than a principle , which has never been faulted by centuries of theory and experience, is in fact completely false.

So mount it, your circuit stoppers with your resistance, without generator, and measure the noise since you say that it is easy to do, you will see the result. My bet offer is still valid, I'll call you back.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 04/11/20, 21:15

eclectron wrote:...
[...]
Only fluctuations can be used with the appropriate device, as above for example.

The fluctuations cannot be used in the present case, since we have white noise, and therefore a random signal not only in amplitude, but also in frequency.
L and C do not "amplify", they filter, select, accumulate. That is to say that the circuit is able to accumulate the energy of the signal from period to period over a long time according to its Q factor, until reaching significant voltages or currents, and possibly releasing in a short time this energy, but energy that will never have been equal to the energy taken over the long term.

This energy that accumulates in an LC circuit is only taken from the signal energy in the spectrum and only in the spectrum around the resonant frequency. The energy of the signal which is at other frequencies than the resonant frequency will remain at these other frequencies, it will not appear in the oscillating energy between L and C of the LC circuit, because an LC circuit is linear.

Now the noise power of a resistor, already an extremely low power, is spread over such a wide band that what an LC circuit can filter out of it would become completely insignificant and would be even more difficult to recover as well, than by a device with wide bandaged.

If the signal band is 100 MHz and the resistance is 10 MOhm and at room temperature, the noise voltage is 4mV, which a priori does not seem negligible, but that gives us a power of only (4 * 10-3) ² / 10 * 106 = 1,6 picoW of which your "idea" will only recover 1 / 1000th, you will have to speak in femtoW!
You should learn the BABA of electronics before you palaver. It's not Tesla who wants it. At least he had passed through the Technical University of Graz.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 04/11/20, 23:32

Exnihiloest wrote:You should learn the BABA of electronics before you palaver. It's not Tesla who wants it. At least he had passed through the Technical University of Graz.

That's it I remember why you are among my banished! : Lol: Always so stupid and I always so naive to believe that people can change ...
If you had read the subject from the beginning, I am saying the exact same thing as you, with one huge detail:
Exnihiloest wrote:The fluctuations cannot be used in this case, since we have white noise,

This is totally wrong!
take any electronic simulator, take a white noise generator and see if you can't detect it with a diode.
It's pretty crazy these urban legends ....

Good bah as usual, enough time wasted with human bullshit and two! : Lol:
0 x
whatever.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 04/11/20, 23:38

ABC2019 wrote:
eclectron wrote:If this was not possible, resistors would not contribute to noise in all electronic devices.

it's like all mechanical systems that produce energy out of thin air, they seemingly attractive and "you can't see" why they wouldn't work ... except that careful analysis always shows that they don't. not work.
Like I told you, the benefit of principles is that you avoid spending endless time trying to figure out why something that violates the principle doesn't work. Sometimes it's subtle like the shot of the perfect component which is necessarily at 0K or Maxwell's demon who has to spend energy to make his measurement, but there is always a trick that explains why it doesn't work.

It is not with stupid RLC montages that you will find something that violates the second principle, if not for 200 years that we have known the RLC circuits and the second principle, you can imagine that we would have already detected it no ?

But no, you prefer to think that if you don't see why it doesn't work, the probability that it is because of insufficient reasoning on your part is much lower than what you would have found on your own than a principle , which has never been faulted by centuries of theory and experience, is in fact completely false.

So mount it, your circuit stoppers with your resistance, without generator, and measure the noise since you say that it is easy to do, you will see the result. My bet offer is still valid, I'll call you back.

I have already explained all that to you, even in MP and you make it caricature and of a nameless dishonesty.
Well still wasted too much time with the 1st human bullshit.
0 x
whatever.
wirbelwind262
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by wirbelwind262 » 04/11/20, 23:43

but what is this bouzin?!?
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/11/20, 00:00

wirbelwind262 wrote:but what is this bouzin?!?

that's it 8)

0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 05/11/20, 14:19

I explain my vote that it is possible:
Stefan-Boltzmann's law (1879) says that radiative power is given by the formula:
Pr = sigma.jpg × T4 (with T: absolute temperature in K)
with sigma = 5,670 400 × 10-8 Wm-2.K-4 (Stefan-Boltzmann constant)

So at 27 ° (300K), a black body of one square meter emits: 300 * 300 * 300 * 300 * 5,670400 × 10-8 or about 460 W
If the box is one m2 and is almost a blackbody with an emissivity of 0,9, it emits 414 W inwards.
Let's place a 0,2 emissivity photovoltaic sensor at peak wavelength at 300K which faces all surfaces of the box.
The sensor receives 414 W and emits 92 W. It generates 322 W and therefore its temperature increases. Not long since the radiation it emits increases to the power of 4.

If the sensor has an efficiency of 20%, it can generate 322 * 0.2 -> 65 W.
I said photovoltaic sensor: it is necessarily a sensor with a very small forbidden band as for lead oxides or germanium (0,5 V against 1,3 for silicon). Small band gap = possibility of capturing far infrared.
In other words, the voltage at the sensor terminal will be very low.

So if if if if if if if if if if if if ...
- we know how to build a box with an emissivity of 0,9 to 300K
- that we find a material which can convert far infrared photons (surely not pure graphene - but why not associated with dyes) which has a low emissivity at room temperature
- that we arrive at an improbable return of 20%
- we manage to produce 60 W per m2 maximum

Note: no need for a box, just place the sensors facing a concrete wall. This is the principle of the infrared camera which we know that we do not harvest much energy. :(

You can also do it by playing on the emissivities with thermocouples. it produces energy - but jokes.

So far we have only succeeded in capturing energy under these conditions by cooling the sensor with more energy than collected.

In a closed box no thermal machine can work. It is necessarily by using radiative emission and by playing on emissivities.
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/11/20, 14:25

ENERC wrote:I explain my vote that it is possible:
Stefan-Boltzmann's law (1879) says that radiative power is given by the formula:
Pr = sigma.jpg × T4 (with T: absolute temperature in K)
with sigma = 5,670 400 × 10-8 Wm-2.K-4 (Stefan-Boltzmann constant)

So at 27 ° (300K), a black body of one square meter emits: 300 * 300 * 300 * 300 * 5,670400 × 10-8 or about 460 W
If the box is one m2 and is almost a blackbody with an emissivity of 0,9, it emits 414 W inwards.
Let's place a 0,2 emissivity photovoltaic sensor at peak wavelength at 300K which faces all surfaces of the box.
The sensor receives 414 W and outputs 92 W.

if it has an emissivity of 0,2, it absorbs 92 W and emits 92 W, and logically therefore it remains at the same temperature as the box. The second principle also prohibits the appearance of a temperature difference in a medium initially at thermal equilibrium without the supply of external work.
0 x

ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/11/20, 14:28

ENERC wrote:Note: no need for a box, just place the sensors facing a concrete wall. This is the principle of the infrared camera which we know that we do not harvest much energy. :(

precisely, a camera sees only the bodies which are hotter than it.
But you're right, I should have specified that the machine is in the dark and does not receive solar radiation.
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"