ABC Machine Poll

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...

Can the ABC machine exist?

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: ABC Machine Poll

by eclectron » 09/11/20, 08:40

ABC2019 wrote:that said, i'm doing a mea culpa

It's already good, how many posts to admit this evidence?

To answer one of your previous quizzes: "of course I'm right", that should put mea culpa in the way of others.

and I never argued that the second principle was obsolete so you're wasting your time with that.
YOU thought I meant it, which is quite different and it made me smile to see it that way.
When you reason with reality rather than with what you believe, you will take a big step in physics and in life.
It goes for your friend out of nothing, who must be returned.

signed the autodidact at Barenboim of physics. (which thinks itself as such, still a belief ....)

Not wanting to devote time to you, I go directly to step 4 of the JOEclectron-> Bye method
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 09/11/20, 08:46

eclectron wrote:and I never argued that the second principle was obsolete so you're wasting your time with that.

so if you believe that the second principle is not obsolete, tell me what kind of machine it prohibits then, if it is not the ABC machine? with a reference where it is explained?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 09/11/20, 08:57

ABC2019 wrote:
eclectron wrote:and I never argued that the second principle was obsolete so you're wasting your time with that.

so if you believe that the second principle is not obsolete, tell me what kind of machine it prohibits then, if it is not the ABC machine? with a reference where it is explained?

the reference is me, haven't you understood yet ?! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
I told you 50 times.
Your looping question strategy like it's the first time you've asked it doesn't work anymore.
Now that you admit that there are temperature fluctuations of the environment, T1, and of the sensor, T2
ASK YOURSELF BARENBOIM, you are old enough to expand the list of your mea-culpa on your own.
0 x
whatever.
Remundo

by Remundo » 09/11/20, 09:15

but what a cock fight : roll:

relax a bit ... the weather is nice ... :)
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 09/11/20, 09:17

Remundo wrote:but what a cock fight : roll:

relax a bit ... the weather is nice ... :)

Sorry but the liabilities, the heavy liabilities ... and the weather is not that good at home. : Wink:
but I go out anyway! : Lol:
0 x
whatever.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 09/11/20, 12:41

eclectron wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:

I told you 50 times.

I ask you the question to know which are the machines that the second principle prohibits, according to you! it is not you who invented the second principle I think?

Your looping question strategy like it's the first time you've asked it doesn't work anymore.
Now that you admit that there are temperature fluctuations of the environment, T1, and of the sensor, T2

T1 and T2 are the temperatures of the environment (the "cold springs" and "hot springs"), precisely, not from the system, I told you at least 10 times. So your system temperature fluctuation is NOT an environmental temperature fluctuation, which it does not fluctuate (that's what I wanted to tell you, and it still holds true).
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 09/11/20, 15:06

ABC2019 wrote:
eclectron wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:so if you believe that the second principle is not obsolete, tell me what kind of machine it prohibits then, if it is not the ABC machine? with a reference where it is explained?

I told you 50 times.

I ask you the question to know which are the machines that the second principle prohibits, according to you! it is not you who invented the second principle I think?

T1 and T2 are the temperatures of the environment (the "cold springs" and "hot springs"), precisely, not from the system, I told you at least 10 times. So your system temperature fluctuation is NOT an environmental temperature fluctuation, which it does not fluctuate (that's what I wanted to tell you, and it still holds true).

How many relevant questions have I asked you to get you on the right track, and which you have not answered or kicked in, all this to preserve the increasingly fragile line of defense?
And to play with authority argument ... pitiful. : roll:
Don't care about your questions ... just like your answers now.
You think you are smart and full of essential knowledge, so frankly scramble on your own to figure out what is obvious to me and most physicists.
hAs Been C who?
0 x
whatever.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 09/11/20, 15:25

eclectron wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
eclectron wrote:the reference is me, haven't you understood yet ?! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
I told you 50 times.

How many relevant questions have I asked you to get you on the right track, and which you have not answered or kicked in, all this to preserve the increasingly fragile line of defense?

for me zero, I tried to answer all your questions as honestly as I could. On the other hand, you do not answer any of those that I ask you. In accordance with the "JOE" doctrine that I have described elsewhere.

We still do not know what kind of machine is prohibited by the second principle according to you.
0 x

eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 09/11/20, 15:35

ABC2019 wrote:
We still do not know what kind of machine is prohibited by the second principle according to you.

Take back your textbooks, you will surely find the answer : Mrgreen:
or read and understand my messages, and those of Remundo. : Mrgreen:
Well the weather is really nice ..... masked kisses : Lol:
0 x
whatever.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 09/11/20, 16:16

eclectron wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:

Take back your textbooks, you will surely find the answer : Mrgreen:

I know perfectly well which machines are prohibited by the second principle ACCORDING TO ME, thank you, I even explained it at the beginning of this thread.

I was just asking you which machines were prohibited ACCORDING to YOU ​​by the second principle, if you don't think that is the case with the ABC machine described above.

You've been writing 4 emails without answering. This is what I describe as one of the bases of the JOE method: systematically refusing to answer simple questions, replacing that with dilatory answers and insults.
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"