A new, absolutely [not] revolutionary donkey

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Arthur
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: A new revolutionary speed bump

by Arthur » 20/10/18, 13:31

0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: A new absolutely [not] revolutionary

by izentrop » 20/10/18, 13:32

Arthuro, I do not intend to seek a patent, it was just to show another way of designing energy recovery without building a building for that, but as can be seen from the calculations, even under these conditions it is of no interest except to power a signaling system like radar speed signaling, even though a simple solar panel would cost considerably less.

The flywheel, given the technology to use to reduce losses (high vacuum and magnetic levitation) should not even think about it. : Mrgreen:

gyrobus.gif
That the picture is better
gyrobus.gif (126.62 Kio) Accessed 3354 times
Last edited by izentrop the 20 / 10 / 18, 13: 42, 1 edited once.
0 x
Arthur
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Arthur » 20/10/18, 13:35

Arturo wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Arturo wrote:In Switzerland, for more than 40 years, "trolleybuses" have been used to transport people in cities and at each stop 2 antennas placed on the bus are raised and come into contact with a charger placed on a pole which recharges the steering wheel. of inertia of the Trolleybus .......

I have never heard of this inertia disk system on Swiss bus trolleys! Can you tell us more about it?

Arturo wrote:You have to go out a little to know !!!!

Besides, are you mean?
What is the relationship between the trolleys and Leo's remark?

https://www.google.fr/search?q=Trolleyb ... XhN_vsZHbM:

download / file.php? mode = view & id = 9206

And in my sentence, is there any bad guy ???? Professor .....
0 x
Arthur
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Arthur » 20/10/18, 13:37

izentrop wrote:Arthuro, I do not intend to seek a patent, it was just to show another way of designing energy recovery without building a building for that, but as can be seen from the calculations, even under these conditions it is of no interest except to power a signaling system like radar speed signaling, even though a simple solar panel would cost considerably less.

The flywheel, given the technology to use to reduce losses (high vacuum and magnetic levitation) should not even think about it. : Mrgreen:

It was not me who talked about flywheel, I just answered a question ........
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/10/18, 13:43

You answered very badly ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/10/18, 13:45

izentrop wrote:The flywheel, given the technology to use to reduce losses (high vacuum and magnetic levitation) should not even think about it. : Mrgreen:

Yet clever French start up have raised millions without vacuum or levitation, just concrete, a lot of concrete: solar-photovoltaic / ENERGIESTRO-t13854.html

In what order of magnitude are Wh / kg and W / kg in the case of gyrobuses?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/10/18, 14:21

You will no longer see Arturo here, at least not with this nickname because at his request he asked for an unsubscription and see what he is able to write me in MP:

Arturo privately wrote:
Christophe in private wrote:This is a warning against you by an administrator or moderator of this forum (...)

OULàLà !!!! I'm trembling with fear !!!!!!
a warning for who asks you if you smoke or what ???
you know where you can put your warning ??? ...... poor guy !!!!!

Me too I tremble, so take your pills and back down on Earth ... the one with the Laws of Physics that have been put in equation higher, not the other stp! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/10/18, 03:33

Christophe wrote:Yet clever French start up have raised millions without vacuum or levitation, just concrete, a lot of concrete: solar-photovoltaic / ENERGIESTRO-t13854.html

And with his millions raised, he did a few conferences, here is one, we are in 2018 and I do not know if the product has been sold for the moment ...

Should not expect too much anyway, from a former Total! Yes and I assume !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/10/18, 03:39

izentrop wrote:The flywheel, given the technology to use to reduce losses (high vacuum and magnetic levitation) should not even think about it. : Mrgreen:

If if for ex TOTAL it works ... : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 21/10/18, 10:09

Arturo wrote:
Leo Maximus wrote:There is a steering wheel of inertia. What is it for ?

I allow myself to answer even if I am going to be treated by all the names after:

In Switzerland, for more than 40 years, "trolleybuses" have been used to transport people in cities and at each stop 2 antennas placed on the bus are raised and come into contact with a charger placed on a pole which recharges the steering wheel. of inertia of the Trolleybus .......
You have to go out a little to know !!!!

Actually, you have to go out a little to know ...

In Switzerland the trolleybus has existed for a very long time, but the "antennas" as you call them are in fact poles which are connected to an electric line. A trolleybus is therefore electric and has no flywheel.

On the other hand, there is 60 years has existed the gyrobus for a few short years, which worked as you describe it, but no longer since 50 years.

Do not confuse gyrobus and trolleybus, so.

Good Sunday.
0 x
Trying too hard to get into the mold, it ends up looking like a pie.