A new, absolutely [not] revolutionary donkey

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: A new revolutionary speed bump

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 20/10/18, 02:21

Arturo wrote:
Christophe wrote:Well we just confirm now what we presented above : Cheesy:

This donkey is not absolutely revolution it is preposterous!! : Mrgreen:

I continue to read your taunts and I confirm once again that all this band of children in kindergarten really say that bullshit!

Too bad to only read sarcasm and ignore private messages ...

So what good is it that Ducros takes it easy and follows your instructions? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Arthur
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Arthur » 20/10/18, 10:38

nico239 wrote:
Arturo wrote:
Christophe wrote:Well we just confirm now what we presented above : Cheesy:

This donkey is not absolutely revolution it is preposterous!! : Mrgreen:

I continue to read your taunts and I confirm once again that all this band of children in kindergarten really say that bullshit!

Too bad to only read sarcasm and ignore private messages ...

So what good is it that Ducros takes it easy and follows your instructions? : Mrgreen:

What private message ???
0 x
Arthur
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Arthur » 20/10/18, 10:42

Remundo wrote:it's the one who says who is, nananere! : Twisted:

It is really no longer econology but connerielogy .......
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 20/10/18, 10:54

Arturo wrote:What private message ???
The small envelope, top right, must click on it.
Attachments
privatemessag.gif
messagPrive.gif (10.87 KB) Viewed 2961 times
0 x
Arthur
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Arthur » 20/10/18, 11:30

Leo Maximus wrote:There is a steering wheel of inertia. What is it for ?

I allow myself to answer even if I am going to be treated by all the names after:

In Switzerland, for more than 40 years, "trolleybuses" have been used to transport people in cities and at each stop 2 antennas placed on the bus are raised and come into contact with a charger placed on a pole which recharges the steering wheel. of inertia of the Trolleybus .......
You have to go out a little to know !!!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/10/18, 11:55

Arturo wrote:In Switzerland, for more than 40 years, "trolleybuses" have been used to transport people in cities and at each stop 2 antennas placed on the bus are raised and come into contact with a charger placed on a pole which recharges the steering wheel. of inertia of the Trolleybus .......

I have never heard of this inertia disk system on Swiss bus trolleys! Can you tell us more about it?

Arturo wrote:You have to go out a little to know !!!!

Besides, are you mean?
What is the relationship between the trolleys and Leo's remark?
0 x
Arthur
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Arthur » 20/10/18, 12:52

izentrop wrote:In general we brake before but we release the brake to pass the speed bump at around 20 km / h.
I think Christophe is right to count a little kinetic energy of inertia of the vehicle. In this case the plate rocks and the vehicle remains at the same level.

To be able to measure this, we can make a small assembly with a generator with tooth pinion, integral with a rack as for rack gates. This generator connected to a battery large enough to collect the maximum power delivered by the generator which would be around 3600 W in 1 second according to Christophe.

This is where we would see that the yield on powers as punctual in time is much lower than we think.

dodaneschema.gif

it looks a lot like all the inventions presented to obtain a patent, in my opinion, very basic and with a lot to say .......
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 20/10/18, 12:55

Christophe wrote:[
I have never heard of this inertia disk system on Swiss bus trolleys! Can you tell us more about it?

Probably that: https://www.24heures.ch/vaud-regions/19 ... y/19907153

Do a little research on "gyrobus".

As everyone knows, it was a huge success, and we keep seeing "gyrobus".

And for those who want to understand, there is nothing magical about it. Just a search to get rid of the jumble of overhead power lines. The energy used, except for the flywheel losses, is the same. Simply instead of continuously supplying overhead lines, we "pump" a lot in a short time to start the flywheel, which then restores this energy as the bus needs.

Energy recovery is also not in doubt, at least not by me. There are TERs with recovery of the type: https://www.bfmtv.com/economie/la-sncf- ... 25015.html bus ...

Apart from the fact that these are expensive devices, which can find their place in certain uses, I do not see what this proves, compared to a "revolutionary speed bump" where it is just the initial energy that is lacking. ?
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/10/18, 13:14

Did67 wrote:As everyone knows, it was a huge success, and we keep seeing "gyrobus".

Yes completely in another universe : Cheesy:

Hey friends, why do we put an S in universal ??? It is a sign that they are several ???

I just finished this on the subject:

0 x
Christophe

Re: A new absolutely [not] revolutionary

by Christophe » 20/10/18, 13:19

To return to the subject of energy: I still do not see why Arturo raised this subject ...

The donkey inertia disc only linearizes energy recovery ... more than storing it (even less creating it, maybe this is what Arturo believes? Excuse it, as it dried the kindergarten lessons it's not his fault ... but we were there, so we know! : Mrgreen: )
0 x