About Jovan Marjonavic's book

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
caracole
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

About Jovan Marjonavic's book

by caracole » 09/01/12, 21:39

Hello,

I bought this gentleman's book here: http://books.veljkomilkovic.com/
everyone knows Veljko Milcovic this inventor Serbec widely mentioned in this forum.

Who read this book?

Any opinions?

Pierre
0 x
Windows is a human operating system by the computer.
Linux is the opposite ...
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 09/01/12, 22:32

Book with catchy title to sell dreams, and incoherent theory, without real reality, in total contradiction, with everything we know, proven, repeatedly, by everything that serves in everyday life with great precision , TV, microwave mobile phones, computers, antennas, radars, radio, etc ...

Read carefully, all the free items them, on wikipedia and google, and much less muddy, but more difficult, given their coherent real efficiency, on electromagnetism, Faraday, Maxwell, electrostatic, magnetism, Einstein, energy and all the links in it, etc.

Moreover, everything this book tells, is free on the internet, via google, with much more detail, in the armada of uluberlus seeking "over unity" and perpetual movements, for 400 years (like DreamWheel)! !

If you want something concrete, read the life of the Curies, a fascinating real saga of the discovery of a real "over unity", radioactivity and nuclear, which is the energy in the stars stored since the beginning of the universe, to read for free on wikipedia and google, instead of enriching this spiel who tells nonsense, by copying uluberlus writings on the intenet, sweet dreamers.

Finally you can spend your life, like Naudin, reproducing all the uluberlus montages, without achieving 'over unity'.
Naudin also gives all the precise details of his tests on the internet for free, which is unique in this area!

You can even reproduce Rossi, most of it is published on the internet on cold fusion
Much better if you read Kervran, you will learn that your body does all of this without realizing it, true or false, much more disturbing.

Finally, ball lightning, very real, may be an "over unity" to be reproduced by discharges?

But this book does not give you any secret allowing to realize what it claims, the over unity, because if it had achieved it, it would do like Rossi, sell the machines heating or moving in perpetuity by turning their thumbs, as Rossi is trying to do.

This declaration :
What was missed is the fact that the magnetic energy performed work by attraction of an iron bar and didn't consume itself. This work, minus heat losses inside the circuit, is free energy or over unity energy.

is archival and dreamlike, read Maxwell's equations and magnetic energy that propagate in radio waves and light, great work by Maxwell, so coherent, including relativity, that it is impossible for this dream book to be true .
0 x
caracole
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by caracole » 09/01/12, 23:34

Excellent point of view.
I know all that, but my curiosity piqued me, I read a lot, I don't dream, don't worry.
I only wanted to realize for myself the content, to have an opinion (is it not a place of exchange here?).
You are right, there is transplanting not to say plagiarism with a catchy title it is true. Finally I never comment on a film if I have not seen it myself, a book if I have not read it myself, the flavor of a dish was it the best cook if I have not tasted myself!

I'm just asking, retirement is also made for that - by the way have you read this book?

I much prefer "stuffing myself" on the JP-Petit or Naudin site (which no longer gives any sign of life) it's another dimension ...

Happy New Year anyway.
0 x

dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 09/01/12, 23:45

by the way did you read this book?

NO, because there is no question of participating in enriching this type of person.

But just the summary is enough to know that it is the same thing as most over unity on the internet with magnets.

It is better to give this money to a useful humanitarian work !!

Otherwise, read all about Maxwell, his publications are free on the internet, and all physics, biology, very real, with a lot to learn, reason why I ceaselessly cite wikipedia, much more complete than any paid encyclopedia, which I have.
0 x
caracole
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by caracole » 09/01/12, 23:58

Do not subscribe for me, I give enough to humanitarian works.
I know Maxwell, I am more of a philosopher than a mathematician -
We know nothing but phenomena;
In the universal method of science exposed by Auguste Comte knowledge that we have of the phenomena is relative, and not absolute!

Read Auguste Comte and positivism ...
0 x

dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 10/01/12, 01:07

I know Maxwell, I am more of a philosopher than a mathematician -

but the difference is the necessary effort of rigor, an essential effort not to tell anything and understand well, for example the conservation of energy, and the impossibility of circumventing it, without making everything collapse and contradict all the technology that works in our hands, TV, laptops, engines, etc .; !!
Maxwell with his field theory is found as a basis, everywhere in current physics.

Once we have made this type of effort, mathematical bases (not very large mathematics), it becomes easier afterwards.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/01/12, 01:51

[Obsolete]
0 x
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: About Jovan Marjonavic's book

by RealWheel » 20/06/12, 01:26

prances wrote:Hello,

I bought this gentleman's book here: http://books.veljkomilkovic.com/
everyone knows Veljko Milcovic this inventor Serbec widely mentioned in this forum.

Who read this book?

Any opinions?

Pierre

I studied in detail the double pendulum of Veljko Milkovic. Undoubtedly, it is an imperfect superunit machine but indeed surunitary.

cordially

RealWheel
Publication Director of the EnergyThic.com portal
0 x
When we will be ble to build engines in according with the real wheel of the Nature, we will Produce energy in unlimited quantities. Nikola Tesla
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/06/12, 01:46

Bein therefore says ... Nature abhors a vacuum! : Mrgreen:

Funny wire digging up to advertise.

Come on, come on ... Surunitaire? Is there only one that works and has proven itself until it is available for sale?

Honestly, I quickly understood the purpose of ReelWheel. He pretends to be the "Director of publication" of a site that pretends to be supposedly neutral to promote "The passion for energy", while its obvious and real goal is to create notoriety. So he blurs the tracks by putting links to other sites and other researchers, some of whom have done successful things: and by slipping his own research under the cloak ... While wearing a title honorific (the site is full of faults) for the same purpose: I do not find it serious. And even necessarily doubtful. If we can not question the motivation of ReelWheel: at least all this is a hell of a hodgepodge ...

I have the impression that Sy © omoreen by Pascal Ha Ph @ m does not know that ReelWheel is advertising him (and where he must not know that - according to all evidence - this is done not to make him promotion, but in order to give a little credibility to his own creations which seem to me a little fanciful (at least until he has demonstrated their merit and especially their feasibility. At least in terms of logic !)

Right here:
http://energythic.com/view.php?node=53

... And I think it's very clever on his part, he denounces a scam, even though the project he defends, is - as it stands - still very far-fetched! But what seems obvious to me is the mix he makes of genres in order to achieve his ends ...

Pascal Ha Ph @ m will also be "very happy" to realize that he is in the same section as the accused author.
0 x
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 20/06/12, 11:58

Obamot wrote:Bein therefore says ... Nature abhors a vacuum! : Mrgreen:

Funny wire digging up to advertise.

Come on, come on ... Surunitaire? Is there only one that works and has proven itself until it is available for sale?

Honestly, I quickly understood the purpose of ReelWheel. He pretends to be the "Director of publication" of a site that pretends to be supposedly neutral to promote "The passion for energy", while its obvious and real goal is to create notoriety. So he blurs the tracks by putting links to other sites and other researchers, some of whom have done successful things: and by slipping his own research under the cloak ... While wearing a title honorific (the site is full of faults) for the same purpose: I do not find it serious. And even necessarily doubtful. If we can not question the motivation of ReelWheel: at least all this is a hell of a hodgepodge ...

I have the impression that Sy © omoreen by Pascal Ha Ph @ m does not know that ReelWheel is advertising him (and where he must not know that - according to all evidence - this is done not to make him promotion, but in order to give a little credibility to his own creations which seem to me a little fanciful (at least until he has demonstrated their merit and especially their feasibility. At least in terms of logic !)

Right here:
http://energythic.com/view.php?node=53

... And I think it's very clever on his part, he denounces a scam, even though the project he defends, is - as it stands - still very far-fetched! But what seems obvious to me is the mix he makes of genres in order to achieve his ends ...

Pascal Ha Ph @ m will also be "very happy" to realize that he is in the same section as the accused author.

Pascal Ha Pham gave me his agreement for the publication on my site of some of his inventions.

My site, in case you haven't noticed, is not only devoted to superunit machines but to all energy production systems: http://www.energythic.com/view.php?node=184.

I am also making great efforts to put scientific documents online. Recently, I put online some documents published by Tesla: http://www.energythic.com/view.php?node=166.

Your comments on my site are therefore malicious because my goal is ultimately to give all the useful information on the advantages and disadvantages of the different technologies:
http://www.energythic.com/view.php?node=194
http://www.cea.fr/var/cea/storage/stati ... e/pile.htm

Now, with regard to Veljko Milkovic's double pendulum, I have indeed carried out a complete theoretical study of its mechanism and demonstrated that it allows excess energy to be created.

But I do not intend to deliver on this forum the details of my studies.

Un forumeur asked me for my personal opinion, I gave it, period.
0 x
When we will be ble to build engines in according with the real wheel of the Nature, we will Produce energy in unlimited quantities. Nikola Tesla