Tesla energy sensor

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Tesla energy sensor

by denis » 14/03/06, 15:39

hello all, I saw, it is there, that M tesla, had found how to capture the energy come a little from nowhere, because the process functioned day and night! . It amazes me that there is not this subject; moreover one of us, to make a sensor that can recharge a battery .... fabullation or mythomania?. If the process works, it would be good to inform for the pleasure to have some more experience, surface? which capacitor (if any) ... :?: Otherwise, the principle reminds me of a HV line behind my home ( : Evil: :frown: ) which radiates + than the standards! .I think that magnetic radiation, could be captured, for energy production ... but will have to reflect and make some dreams, to find! and then it may have nothing to do with it. :?
0 x
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 14/03/06, 16:00

I had the chance to read a book that covered all of Tesla's inventions.
He had found a way to send energy under very very high voltage into the upper layers of the atmosphere, and that said that any handyman was able to recover this energy with a simple system and free of charge.
It is well specified in this work that not doing the business of the electric companies of the time, this process was stifled.
One thing is certain, we owe the invention of the asynchronous motor to Mr Tesla, moreover, the unit of magnetic induction is the Tesla, and the symbol is B.
Tesla was compared to Einstein.
This means that this man was a great scientist.
Tesla had also discovered that very very low frequency waves influence our behavior, and that it was possible to disrupt the human body and our psychological behavior with such waves.
He was a great man whose many inventions were suffocated.
Big conspiracy theory, or big conspiracy reality ???
: Mrgreen:
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

tesla energy sensor

by denis » 14/03/06, 17:42

Conspiracy, we would not believe it, but the facts are there! And for the little genis who recharged his scratch batteries, nobody remembers? it was on this forum, but so many pages viewed that I no longer know who, and or. I'm hoping, we wait ... Unless he had an "accident" :P :P , you said plots ????
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 15/03/06, 10:14

Hello,
: Idea:
There is indeed energy recoverable everywhere on earth, the major problem which arises for the amateur who would seek to realize a sensor of this kind, it is its physical dimensions, in fact, the lower the wavelength , the larger the resonance tuned on this frequency.
It seems to me that this frequency must be around 17 Hz (called if I'm not mistaken, Shuman resonance), which is extremely low, and a resonator tuned to 17 Hz, even in 1/4 wave would be immense. (to your calculators : Mrgreen: )
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 15/03/06, 10:22

http://www.teslacoil-france.net/

Wouldn't you be talking about that by chance?

The machines that are on the site are exactly like those drawn in the book I read.
The first time I saw the videos on the internet, it put me on the buttocks.
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

tesla energy sensor

by denis » 15/03/06, 11:01

yes, it's very good, I can not see the video, but hey .... .Always, they seem to have a lot of fun !! but I wasn’t seen the interest, or I didn’t understand, the goal was to capture energy, not spent. Lightning, well done! but what interest? the absorbed power must be enormous !! .For the person who recharges his batteries, always no one ????
0 x
Bmag
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Bmag » 15/03/06, 11:22

There remains this link on the forum:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/charge-d-u ... t1173.html

bernard
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

tesla energy sensor

by denis » 15/03/06, 13:59

:D thank you bernard, that's what I saw, but without the plan. We will see if it works :D
0 x
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 15/03/06, 19:24

For the link on the Tesla machine, the goal is not to make lightning and expend energy, it is a possible way, according to Tesla, to send energy into the upper layers of the atmosphere. .
Much simpler devices to receive this energy.
The interest is that it removes the pylons, the cables and therefore the line losses.
This is what I know.
For the energy come from nowhere, I read nothing in the book, on the other hand, I had seen a trick which recovered static electricity to make it usable on the internet. But I think I could :|
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 15/03/06, 19:52

And even worse, maybe it worsens time .... (surely)
Le Haarp network in Alaska, have you heard of it?
And worse, maybe, we use it as a climatic weapon… bad weather during the American intervention in Yugoslavia; devastating storm on France, when it thought "bad", at the international level.
And now preparation on Iran (the objective) and too bad if there is collateral damage on other countries…
If not this principle of transmitting energy by wave, I believe that it exists for communications, from a place, to submarines in any place of the world.
We are talking about free energy for everyone, if it was done on a civilian level; that this is not done, because we use energy for free, without a meter, etc. etc. blah, bla, bla ..
I don't like it at all, at all. These are powerful waves which are added to the ecosystem, which will have consequences. Climate, people's health, the psyche.
Look already with the cell phone; there it will bring into play more powerful fields of energy.
For 100 years, the earth has suffered tremendous electromagnetic pollution at an exponential rate. Understand that humans must adapt to this new environment, and mutations (or by natural selection) do not happen so quickly.
However the waves continue to bathe us more and more (overdose), with our body defending.
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"