Project of Autonomous Renewable Energy Transportable

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
standalone.energies
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Project of Autonomous Renewable Energy Transportable

by standalone.energies » 23/11/13, 12:14

Hello,

the title may be ticking many of you but I still launch in the hope of finding a solution as the energy environment has progressed well these 10 last years.

First, I'll introduce myself. My name is Sébastien, I am finishing my studies in computer engineering and networks at a university in the Paris region. My knowledge in energy is too weak to allow me to realize alone a personal project which could in the future interest the big ones of the energy market in Europe according to its feasibility.

My requirements are as follows (they can be far-fetched so do not hesitate to give me constructive criticism):
- the project consists of a container of energy, a bit like a pile
- no connection (no cable or external link to the system).
- I want it completely portable (not a 36 tons but rather something that can fit in the hand)
- it must be able to "recharge" if possible by giving it material as input (autonomous). When I speak of recharging, I do not expect an energy capable of making it fully autonomous but more capable of extending the life of the product. With the possibility of recharging it on the current or by giving it a raw material so that it "assimilates" it and converts it into energy.
- it must be able to "supply" electrical energy "in a" continuous and adapted "way at the output. To summarize, a direct current, stable, providing a correct voltage like 20 Volts on 1 Ampere while exaggerating a little.
- its service life must be at least one month in almost continuous use.
- it must be stable and not flinch when you get energy.
- this will feed another autonomous entity.

First of all, thank you for reading my request so far. I will move on to concrete things. I wish :
- be put in touch with students who have skills around this project
- carry out a feasibility study of the project
- have an idea of ​​the setting up of such a system (in financial, human, technological terms)
- have criticisms to advance my research

If this project becomes feasible, I think to call on business angels in Paris to obtain subsidies and physically realize the product.

Thank you for your attention. I'm waiting for your answers.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Project of a Renewable Energy Autonomous Transportable

by moinsdewatt » 23/11/13, 12:28

You have a hair in your hand, and you want to make others work for free.

Nice goal.

: Mrgreen:
0 x
standalone.energies
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by standalone.energies » 23/11/13, 12:33

Hello,

I am not at all of your opinion. When you say that, you also insult all project leaders and initiators of innovations. My skills stop there. I seek the help of competent people as a business would.

I have nothing to gain from exploiting people. Moreover, I make it clear in my research that I am ready to put my hand to the paw (read again!)

I am not asking to "make" others work for free. I ask to create a subject of reflection around this hence the purpose of this subject. Then, this will allow me to carry out a feasibility study and to better understand the environment of my project. Then, I would already have the necessary contacts if I had to go beyond the simple idea, thanks to business angels to finance us, students or energy engineers who would be ready to engage in this project (being remunerated by the aforementioned subsidy).

Nothing is left to chance.
Hence this subject to dig my doubts.

You seem to be very interested. Do you have constructive criticism on this project please?
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 23/11/13, 12:37

standalone.energies wrote:You seem to be very interested. Do you have constructive criticism on this project please?

Yes.

This is the moment to write a letter to Father Noel containing your text.

In the meantime, as a young student, try to learn modesty and put your "requirements" in the closet.

Otherwise go see Rossi in Italy if you believe in the cold fusion.
Last edited by moinsdewatt the 23 / 11 / 13, 12: 40, 1 edited once.
0 x
standalone.energies
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by standalone.energies » 23/11/13, 12:40

moinsdewatt wrote:
standalone.energies wrote:You seem to be very interested. Do you have constructive criticism on this project please?

Yes.

This is the moment to write a letter to Father Noel containing your text.

You do not seem to make me go well with your words. It is a pity to provide us with so little usefulness. This may be a complete misunderstanding of the subject. Are you only present to troll the forum ?
0 x