Meyer Plans Lawton recent developments?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
GENH2
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Meyer Plans Lawton recent developments?

by GENH2 » 08/08/07, 04:02

Hello TT world,

I read the comments on this unifying site very regularly and I have been working on my own design of a "hydrogen boiler" for 2 years now.

I'm asking if any or some of you have been able to verify the efficiency of Lawton's electronic schematics for Stan's "pseudo-replica" (generously distributed online).

I have already debossed all the plans / videos / translations currently available on the net but nothing very recent since Dec 2006.

So I have a few questions for those who are still involved and for whom Stan was not an impostor.

-type of alternator
-type of cells (identical to what concerns me)
-number of cells
-evolution of the elec card
- absolute necessity of application of KOH on cells for treatment? not easy to find and dangerous to manipulate pr what kind of output result ...: /
etc ...
etc ...
etc ...
New koi!

see you soon
0 x
Do not you have a joke to relax the atmosphere? :)
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Obelix » 08/08/07, 08:55

Hello,

If you want criticism or advice, give us links to consult.
LAWTON electronics is far too vague ....

Obelix
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 08/08/07, 10:11

KOH is found in drugstores under the name "caustic potash"
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 08/08/07, 10:11

Hello GEN

I still don't know if "Stan" is telling the truth

I think for now turn my thoughts to high voltage electrolysis, to reduce the resistance of water and do without electrolyte ... without prejudging any result.
frequency is another story, apart from the resonant frequency of water or hydrogen, too high for standard electronics

there is also an idea on my mind; Use water vapor and ionize it, in fact the ions should not recombine immediately and benefit from this conductive gas by passing a current through it ...

There is also the incredible appetite for water for electric fields, and that's what I bet on:
work with water vapor, then torture it in an electric field to be determined (frequency and voltage) in order to get H2 out

Here? Hi Eleph, are you back?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
GENH2
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Meyer / Lawton plans recent developments?

by GENH2 » 08/08/07, 22:04

Hello,

the electronic card I am talking about is the one available on the internet, translated by Christophe M. that everyone has already seen on this site.

For caustic potash I can not have because not in France pr to carry out my tests. just add a pinch of sodium in the water that's enough for testing.

Have you watched the videos on Youtube on amateur experiments often done to release H2O (or H3) Your opinions on all these experiences? are some more interesting than others since Lawton's video?

Can we protect the cells with a thin film without too much loss of signal to immerse them?

a+
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 08/08/07, 22:21

Capt Maloche said:

Here? Hi Eleph, are you back?

Well, I never left, but I think we've been running out of steam lately.

I'm sorry, but I never had the means or the time to do the tests. I remind you of the surroundings of page 75 of "improved electrolysis": I maintain that an electrolyser made up of 2 distant plates of 1mm separated by distilled water should behave like a capacitor and in addition it should vibrate, a bit like a piezoelectric crystal

and under 1 to 10 MHz, it only has a few ohms of reactance.

what we don't know:

it's so going to electrolyze

and if the bubbles will take off or if, on the contrary if it will vibrate terrible under the effect of the attraction of the 2 plates of the condenser.

the signal must not be alternating sine, but rectangular from 0 to X volts. The more there are, the more it will vibrate!

(and again this remains to be verified, pcq, maybe in true alternative, the electrodes will depolarize)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
GENH2
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by GENH2 » 09/08/07, 02:49

Hello to everyone,

I had a lot of trouble finding a 1mf 16v capacitor to the point of having to put 1mf 50v instead! if you have a good site to provide and which delivers internationally ...

on the other hand, I have certain reflections on my vision of operation in 100% hydro in constant creation with a small tank used for ignition. if some pantoners and open-minded are ready to read me ... always by my H2 boiler system ...

voila, voila, otherwise I have always had tons of concrete questions to ask for the design of the efficient and profitable prototype by Stanley Meyer.

But I would like BCP to know if someone here in France and on this site would have even better reproduced Lawton or not and what are its results! Thank you in advance and no one gives up, I know a few who are interested in it and who are unfortunately not French! or European! : Evil: : Shock:

using 9 seamless tubes and the Lawton electronic board with the alternator diagram. I would like to know the results obtained ...
I am in the finishing of my tank and I will soon go to acquire the 316L stainless steel tubes in 1.2mm thick. I intend to connect them in series through a cable gland. the resistance capacity of my transparent tank is 30 Bars.
The hydrogen exhaust has been reproduced in the same way as Meyer with better quality materials. I await your suggestions for the 1700% efficiency of a conventional electrolysis announced in his video ...

what are the specific features of the rotor and transformer also used?

do you have ideal thicknesses for 50 cm long tubes? I'm talking about thickness ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 09/08/07, 09:29

elephant wrote:Well, I never left, but I think we've been running out of steam lately.

Yes,

there is work, children, work and little free time,
I agree, it will be just a little longer ...
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 09/08/07, 23:05

GenH2:

we love you but we do not follow you in your developments.

The Internet is so vast that you don't find it in your references, your knowledge ... and your hopes! You sound as if everyone has consulted the same documents as you.

If you wanted to put links to specify what you are talking about we could give you gradations between:

"Ah, how do you know that? We don't know, it's wonderful!"

et

"Don't waste your time, it's custard, we've already tried!"

I remind you that you can publish sketches and photos on econologie.com, and put links to the videos of You tube
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 09/08/07, 23:43

elephant wrote:I remind you that you can publish sketches and photos on econologie.com, and put links to the videos of You tube

Great ! I see that you are of good advice.

: Arrow: Following a your post, I sent you an MP on July 28 ... : Lol:
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"