Meyer Plans Lawton recent developments?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/06/12, 08:17

dedeleco the universal master stallion! Who is the presumptuous?
For the references, if someone wishes these, he can ask them as for you if it is not Wiki and your own measure all the rest is religion, negationism and other kindnesses because it is not the scientific references which interest you, but only those that TE give reason, then ..... !!!!
0 x
alaniesse
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by alaniesse » 11/06/12, 08:33

So by flashing pure water with xenon, with a flash every 4.2 seconds, we obtain a volume of water at saturation of biological energy, also called cosmic, the band from 25 kilo hertz to 45 kilohertz.

if at that time, we work a meyer system with impulse, we must have a convincing result.

Lavinay, the xenon system, I will have it in a few weeks.

I don't gargle speech, dedeleco, I experiment, in real life.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 11/06/12, 10:30

Bof! If you believe this kind of illuminated literature:

http://dbloud.free.fr/lavinay.htm

it's your money and your business.

And don't forget: if you're sure you have "something", people like Captain Maloche, Christophe, Citro, NLC, and myself are ready to come and see, but be careful, we don't have it. habit of mistaking bladders for lanterns.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
alaniesse
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by alaniesse » 11/06/12, 11:11

I assure you that the lavinay works, has saved lives and continues to do so.

It is a French patent.
and it's easy to build.

I think there are 3 things to have around you for health.
all manufactured by itself.

purple, Lavinay, Lakhovsky

3 extraordinary French researchers.

I know you are close to seeing. I hope that this time we can see each other.
1 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 11/06/12, 14:54

alaniesse wrote:So by flashing pure water with xenon, with a flash every 4.2 seconds, we obtain a volume of water at saturation of biological energy, also called cosmic, the band from 25 kilo hertz to 45 kilohertz.

if at that time, we work a meyer system with impulse, we must have a convincing result.

Lavinay, the xenon system, I will have it in a few weeks.

I don't gargle speech, dedeleco, I experiment, in real life.

These kHertz observed and measured how with what mechanical, sound or electromagnetic phenomenon, or other, proven by what precise and reproducible by all of us?

Precise references allowing to redo and not vague vagueness like S Meyer, very anti-scientific, and never reproduced.

It is clear that alaniesse tells anything, on the 21cm line, in a frightening salad, which does not resist observation and scientific analysis, as for the 21cm line of H , well known and studied for over 60 years, by thousands of rigorous observations, which does not exist in water !!

janic still hasn't understood anything about the scientific method, which owes its effectiveness to its rigor, by not telling anything, by not mixing its religious desires, feelings and beliefs with the reality studied with great care and consistency, and above all by not denying it, as soon as we put consistent, clear and clear evidence, of a century of thousands of past scientific studies.

0 x
alaniesse
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by alaniesse » 11/06/12, 15:05

the vibration corresponds to that of the hydrogen molecule.

dedeleco badly licked
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/06/12, 15:10

janic still hasn't understood anything about the scientific method, which owes its effectiveness to its rigor, by not telling anything, by not mixing its religious desires, feelings and beliefs with the reality studied with great care and consistency, and above all by not denying it, as soon as we put consistent, clear and clear proofs, of a century of thousands of past scientific studies.
dedeleco has still not understood the fact that the scientific method consists in explaining what already exists and its lack of means of explanation is not a sign of the non-existence of the thing.
Then, the thing "scientifically recognized" is not immutable and is often questioned by other scientists, etc ...
Finally, in this multitude of "proofs", there are those which go in the direction desired by each one: explain AIDS / HIV, vaccines, etc ... so you do like the others, you retain those that suit you ( and it's your right) but stop TE take for the navel of the world (it is rapped the place is already taken by me!) : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 11/06/12, 16:06

janic very clearly only retains his religion, his beliefs, his instinct, and his feelings and refuses anything that is different like the in-depth, cross-checked, observed scientific studies, obviously much discussed, to extract the irrefutable evidence, often in thousands of work repeated and reproduced endlessly over decades, to acquire certainties that are the strength and power of the scientific method, which only builds on irreproachable and constantly reproducible foundations, as in the operation of its computer, of a nuclear reactor, or his cell phone, etc., based on the scientific method, which clearly does not explain "only what already exists", typical phrase of janic, revealing his disregard for careful, precise, thorough and objective scientific work.

janic refuses this care and this rigor, by denying the value of the past works, by not reading them carefully, and by telling often anything, without providing the slightest clear scientific and verifiable proof, with his hatred and his contemptuous refusal of scientific quotations.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 11/06/12, 16:28

alaniesse wrote:the vibration corresponds to that of the hydrogen molecule.

dedeleco badly licked

sentence that shows a terrible ignorance of the vibrations of molecules of H2, which are quantum at high frequencies, observed in infrared spectroscopy !!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molecular_vibration

The minimum bases to learn and assimilate to avoid telling anything:

http://home.strw.leidenuniv.nl/~michiel ... ture12.pdf

ignores ill licked bear ignite, which disregards the knowledge of hundreds of thousands of scientific workers

He won't even be able to convert cm-1 to GigaHertz !!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/06/12, 17:43

janic refuses this care and this rigor, by denying the value of the past works, by not reading them carefully, and by often telling anything, without providing the least clear scientific and verifiable proof, with his hatred and contemptuous refusal scientific quotes.

oh, great dede I religiously bow down to your immense science which despises scientific quotes which don't T do not work out like the ones you go out on AIDS / HIV and vaccines. Better then "retain only their religion, beliefs, instinct, and feelings and refuse anything that is different, such as in-depth scientific studies, cross-checked, observed, obviously much discussed, to extract irrefutable evidence"at dede.
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"