Meyer Plans Lawton recent developments?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 10/06/12, 13:02

I note on these last posts, huge inconsistencies and beliefs, put on the internet by people and magazines like Janic likes, without rigorous verifiable scientific foundation, which, in their floods, drown serious studies and scientific articles, observing the reality that each can check, if it is not blocked by an almost religious and dogmatic state of mind !!!!

Janic did not understand and equate the difference between beliefs, dreams, and serious scientific demonstration work, which requires patience and hard work.

janic did not still not understood the scientific method, with the rigor and the care necessary, not mixing its feelings, instincts, dogmatic religions, with the objective study in depth of the reality :
The ability to verify and prove is fundamental, otherwise it is arbitrary beliefs !!

which makes appalling salads, mixing everything, true, imaginary and absurd, dogmatic beliefs.

S Meyer has collected beautiful inconsistencies !!
Which prevents us from believing it !!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/06/12, 13:27

janic has still not understood the scientific method, with the necessary rigor and care, not mixing his feelings, instincts, dogmatic religions, with in-depth objective study of reality :
on the side of an in-depth objective study of reality (which by the way), there are certain areas (those that I know) where you still have a long way to go!
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 10/06/12, 14:35

Janic wrote:
janic has still not understood the scientific method, with the necessary rigor and care, not mixing his feelings, instincts, dogmatic religions, with in-depth objective study of reality :
on the side of an in-depth objective study of reality (which by the way), there are certain areas (those that I know) where you still have a long way to go!

And still no precise references instead of dogmatic religious beliefs in these totally inconsistent areas, adored by a janic of more contemptuous, much more than known !!!
0 x
alaniesse
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by alaniesse » 10/06/12, 16:54

Janic and Gildas, your ideas are good.

What the Meyer lacks is almost nothing.
Just a story of resonance.

I proposed the idea of ​​xenon flash.

for those who like to understand: the generator of biological energy:
http://dbloud.free.fr/lavinay.htm
[Url] http://dbloud.free.fr/lavinay.htm
[/ Url]
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/06/12, 21:19

alaniesse said:

What the Meyer lacks is almost nothing.
Just a story of resonance.

Oulah! you are very presumptuous.

It is probably useful to resonate the 2 tubes in phase to obtain compression phenomena, the resonance compensating for the lack of amplitude that deledeco recently mentioned.

It is quite possible that the currents are more efficient if we optimize the RLC circuit constituted by the electrolysis cell (R + C) and its inductor in series.

But, to say that enough is enough, there is far from the lip cut ... : Cry:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 10/06/12, 23:18

dedeleco wrote:I note on these last posts, huge inconsistencies and beliefs, put on the internet by people and magazines like Janic likes, without rigorous verifiable scientific foundation, which, in their floods, drown serious studies and scientific articles, observing the reality that each can check, if it is not blocked by an almost religious and dogmatic state of mind !!!!

So how to explain this inconsistency on the formation of monoatomic oxygen:
dedeleco wrote:The electric arc, put after the ceramic stopper, makes monoatomic if its temperature is high enough, 2000 to 3000 ° C, but as it is in the flame, it simply adds its energy to that of combustion.
The monoatomic HO describe part of the combustion at very high temperature, but since it is over very short times, it is a pure deception to believe that we have a monoatomic mixture before the arc in the flame.

https://www.econologie.com/forums/fabricatio ... 08-80.html
The thermosphere extends in altitude from the upper limit of the mesosphere or mesopause, around 100 km altitude, to the exobase, which, located at an average of 500 km altitude, marks the entry into the 'exosphere. Part of the diatomic oxygen molecules O 2 are split into monoatomic molecules O, between 100 and 150 km

http://comprendre.meteofrance.com/jsp/s ... et_id=1792

Despite the very low pressure at 100 - 150 km altitude, this is not enough to explain the formation of monoatomic oxygen, there are not 2000 to 3000 ° at this altitude!
0 x
alaniesse
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by alaniesse » 10/06/12, 23:39

No Elephant, not presumptuous.

just what I feel, from what I saw.
I saw a Meyer walking, all the way ... and it worked as he had said.

When I asked the person who built it, he said, there is a little finesse, a little something extra.

So it seems to me that we are next door, right next door.

There is a story of sequencing, of impulses.
But you have to find the sequence to cause resonance.

We know that hydrogen has a wavelength of 20 cm.
It revolves around that.

I'm sure it's simple.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/06/12, 23:51

Evidence, dear friend, evidence! And names!

Your demonstrator should either be rich or dead by now!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 11/06/12, 01:53

Well, alaniesse is presumptuous, making a nice salad, talking about what he does not know at all:

alaniesse wrote:No Elephant, not presumptuous.

It revolves around that.

I'm sure it's simple.

while this 21cm line, especially observed in hydrogen astronomy, only exists with monoatomic hydrogen in a good space vacuum, isolated far from other atoms, a single electron rotating around the proton nucleus:

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raie_%C3%A ... %C3%A8tres

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_line

In H2O water, or in biatomic H2, this is impossible, there is no 21cm line, the atoms are too close to each other:

In the case where hydrogen is in its molecular form, denoted H2, where two hydrogen atoms are linked by electronic clouds (they lend each other their electrons), the two sub-levels are permanently filled. In this case no atomic transition is possible because the laws of quantum mechanics prohibit 2 electrons from being on the same sub-level. This is the Pauli Exclusion Principle.

Meyer and those speaking make incredible salads with experimental scientific knowledge that destroys any confidence in the validity of Meyer's craft.

They make a salad mixing all kinds of very different resonance;
mechanical already numerous around the Khz and audible with our ears
electromagnetic LC frequencies between KHz to hundreds of megaHetz, according to C and L
the monoatomic hyperfine line of H at 21.10611405413 cm in the quality vacuum of dissociated H

This ray was first served in the sky, and observed on earth in a vacuum, only after !!

During the 1930s, it was noticed that there was a radio 'hiss' that varied on a daily cycle and appeared to be extraterrestrial in origin. After initial suggestions that this was due to the Sun, it was observed that the radio waves seemed to be coming from the center of the Galaxy. These discoveries were published in 1940 and were seen by Professor JH Oort who knew that significant advances could be made in astronomy if there were emission lines in the radio part of the spectrum. He referred this to Dr Hendrik van de Hulst who, in 1944, predicted that neutral hydrogen could produce radiation at a frequency of 1420.4058 MHz due to two closely spaced energy levels in the ground state of the hydrogen atom.

The 21 cm line (1420.4 MHz) was first detected in 1951 by Ewen and Purcell at Harvard University, [2] and published after their data was corroborated by Dutch astronomers Muller and Oort, [3] and by Christiansen and Hindman in Australia. After 1952 the first maps of the neutral hydrogen in the Galaxy were made and revealed, for the first time, the spiral structure of the Milky Way.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 11/06/12, 02:34

Well, alaniesse is presumptuous, making a nice salad, talking about what he does not know at all:

alaniesse wrote:No Elephant, not presumptuous.

It revolves around that.

I'm sure it's simple.

while this 21cm line, especially observed in hydrogen astronomy, only exists with monoatomic hydrogen in a good vacuum of interstellar space, isolated far from other atoms, a single electron rotating around the proton nucleus:

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raie_%C3%A ... %C3%A8tres

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_line

In H2O water, or in diatomic H2, this is impossible, there is no 21cm line, the atoms are too close to each other :

In the case where hydrogen is in its molecular form, denoted H2, where two hydrogen atoms are linked by electronic clouds (they lend each other their electrons), the two sub-levels are permanently filled. In this case no atomic transition is possible because the laws of quantum mechanics prohibit 2 electrons from being on the same sub-level. This is the Pauli Exclusion Principle.

Meyer and those speaking make incredible salads with experimental scientific knowledge that destroys any confidence in the validity of Meyer's craft.

They do a salad mixing all kinds of very resonance
different
:
--- mechanical already numerous around the Khz and audible with our ears without effect on the water
---- electromagnetic LC frequencies between KHz to hundreds of megaHetz, according to C and L
----- the hyperfine line of monoatomic H at 21.10611405413 cm in the high spatial vacuum of dissociated H.
----- Other resonances or infrared oscillations of the possible molecules

This line was observed first in the sky, and observed on earth in a very good vacuum, only 11 years later, and therefore very difficult to observe without powerful laboratory means !!

So without any possible connection with Meyer !!

This transition is highly forbidden with an extremely small probability of 2.9 × 10−15 s − 1.

This means that the time for a single isolated atom of neutral hydrogen to undergo this transition is around 10 million (107) years and so is unlikely to be seen in a laboratory on Earth

During the 1930s, it was noticed that there was a radio 'hiss' that varied on a daily cycle and appeared to be extraterrestrial in origin. After initial suggestions that this was due to the Sun, it was observed that the radio waves seemed to be coming from the center of the Galaxy. These discoveries were published in 1940 and were seen by Professor JH Oort who knew that significant advances could be made in astronomy if there were emission lines in the radio part of the spectrum. He referred this to Dr Hendrik van de Hulst who, in 1944, predicted that neutral hydrogen could produce radiation at a frequency of 1420.4058 MHz due to two closely spaced energy levels in the ground state of the hydrogen atom.

The 21 cm line (1420.4 MHz) was first detected in 1951 by Ewen and Purcell at Harvard University, [2] and published after their data was corroborated by Dutch astronomers Muller and Oort, [3] and by Christiansen and Hindman in Australia. After 1952 the first maps of the neutral hydrogen in the Galaxy were made and revealed, for the first time, the spiral structure of the Milky Way.

So I invite alaniesse to inquire carefully instead of talking randomly !!!
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"