planetary power grid to avoid storage

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 04/11/10, 20:52

chatelot16 wrote:no it is simpler than that: even if the power is not equal on 3 phase with a transformer without neutral the sum of the current 3 is always null

Yes, that's it, just : Lol:
0 x
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 04/11/10, 22:02

While we are in theory, I seek information on the risks of electrocution depending on the signal.

Involuntarily I regularly test the 72 Vdc from lead batteries ... without feeling anything at all, I'm almost disappointed.

What do we know about VDC? A doctor in the electrolyser?

wiki ... light
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_shock
Fr
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89lect ... t%C3%A9%29

According to Wiki the impedance of the human body in DC is higher than in AC, which is understandable

So the DC is less dangerous at equal tension?
Last edited by kistinie the 04 / 11 / 10, 22: 26, 1 edited once.
0 x
----------------------------------------------

Think global act local ...
et
Do good, that is not emmerdée!

-----------------------------------------------
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 04/11/10, 22:21

the 50hz shakes even if you are isolated from the earth because of capacitive current, but it is not dangerous because it limits to a weak current: but this kind of secouse makes you to be careful and not to recomise

with the direct current no jarring to prevent ... but if the current finds a way to pass the danger is the same, and worse, the tetanization of the muscle is continuous! you tense up on the live piece instead of letting go

in 72 v it is not dangerous if your skin and dries even touching the + of one hand and the - of the other ... but it is enough for a little perspiration so that the skin better driver, and I will not experience to know where the limit is

all I can tell you is that one day while tinkering with electronics, very dry, I touched by mistake a piece that I knew at 220v, I did not feel anything at all ... j I had to squeeze it hard before starting to shake, just a little: the dry skin is almost insulating

another day, soaked to the bone by the rain when looking at a car, I felt the current of a battery 12v (engine raked not history of ignition) that day there will not have been 220v for m electrocute ... the 72 v will certainly have been enough
0 x
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 04/11/10, 22:32

Very variable impedance from one moment to another, this is the danger. I had the same unpleasant experience as you with 12v.

DC treats then since no capacitive warning?
0 x

et

Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 04/11/10, 23:09

More treacherous and more dangerous (I already said on another thread)
because already it goes deeper, there is no skin effect that favors the passage to the surface.
So the internal organs are more easily touched.
The problem of DC is that in addition to electrolysing and therefore to poison the body, it causes severe internal burns that do not necessarily feel on the spot.
The affected organs and tissues become necrotic and we die a few days later.
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 04/11/10, 23:11

72V we meet it especially in rail or aerospace, I'm good? : Cheesy:
0 x
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 04/11/10, 23:31

Almost ... Sailboat electric motor, and voltage source for J-Cell ;-)

Curious this poverty of information about the man and the fairy electricity ... Yet it is a fairy experienced since time?
0 x

et

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/11/10, 00:49

kistinie wrote:
Obamot wrote:
First, the danger is not proven

Not seen not caught ?

Obamot wrote:and even less so in the face of other modes of energy (oil, coal, nuclear ...)

So if you stopped this stubbornness, it would make us air ... : Mrgreen:

Kapo Obamot, in the air that you lack, looking for better, you will find something other than oil, coal and nuclear for your comparisons ... As for example, cold fusion, thermoacoustics, organic thermo-photosynthesis organic Seebeck, non-agricultural organic fuels ...

Nope but! : Mrgreen:

Apart from a few glimmers of genius, it must be said that often your smoking hypotheses - although very nice - end up lifting! :P

There is talk of PUR and DUR electricity network, not hypothetical Naudins generators wherever I know. Concrete koi, if you know what I mean ...

Because in all the astrospectrotemporal charts that you suggest as "energy solution of the future that kills", which of these hazy hypotheses is operational HERE NOW...?

kistinie wrote:While we are in the theory

Nah, not possible! Apart from the stirling engine or something ... yenapa? Too bad, otherwise I think it would already be on sale in the shop fo-fo ... : Cheesy: :D 8)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/11/10, 01:13

kistinie wrote:While we are in theory, I seek information on the risks of electrocution depending on the signal.

Involuntarily I regularly test the 72 Vdc from lead batteries ... without feeling anything at all, I'm almost dead.

What do we know about VDC? A doctor in the electrolyser?

wiki ... light
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_shock
Fr
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89lect ... t%C3%A9%29

According to Wiki the impedance of the human body in DC is higher than in AC, which is understandable

So the DC is less dangerous at equal tension?

There is nothing to be disappointed about ... 0,02 mA applied directly to the myocardium is lethal !!! The alternating current is more dangerous than the direct in the event of muscular tetany (preventing us from releasing / moving away from the electric conductor by ourselves). Apart from that, it seems to me that continuous has intrinsic dangers ... So everything would depend on the "conditions" in which it would take place:
http://www.med.univ-rennes1.fr/etud/med ... tions.html

... at 72 Vdc ... it's a matter of luck! (or unlucky if you were not there to talk about it ...) 24volt continuously is not lethal in "usual" conditions ... but beyond!

"An alternating current of 75 mA at 50-60 Hz applied for one second produces ventricular fibrillation, which is lethal unless promptly intervened." But there are already fatal cases at 20 mA! (Paralysis and asphyxia !!!)

Anyway, what's the point of knowing! There is not a single manual which would not insist on the fact that it is always necessary to "disconnect" a battery during an intervention ... The only thing to be said is that it NEVER tempt the devil! Both the combination of factors promoting fibrilation can be paralogical ...

Otherwise, this thread speaks about it:
http://forums.futura-sciences.com/techn ... natif.html

For EM radiation, observations on farm animals:
http://www.pseudo-sciences.org/spip.php?article1159
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 05/11/10, 07:21

Obamot wrote:For EM radiation, observations on farm animals:
http://www.pseudo-sciences.org/spip.php?article1159

Interestingly, the fact that cows can fear more than human parasitic currents due to the voltages created by a line THT.

I worked on sheds under a line 400KV, and even if the shed is well grounded, we take chestnuts if we touch the metal.

On the other hand, the end is very "religious", giver of lesson, and creates doubts on the objectivity of this human:

Henri Brugère - SPS # 285, April-June 2009 wrote:This behavior is completely antithetical to the "social contract" whereby the citizen helps the farmer (indirectly, of course) with subsidies, and the breeder has to work in a transparent way.
0 x
See you soon !