MagneGas

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yahi » 11/03/06, 16:00

hi NLC!
you say :
nlc wrote:And in addition, I am an electronician;)
Especially since you want to make a plasma system to cut from what I understand.
But you know that with the electrolysis of water, project on which "I am working" at the moment, we can do the same thing?

- what do you mean ? can we do the same? in the direction for cutting as with an oxycutting station?

- of course it can be useful for me to meet an electronics engineer, especially since it's not my favorite field! and yes for the moment I seek to realize a plasma station, the advantage of this technology is that the vast majority of the elements which serve as plasmagène, is treated by the plasma and it is already optimized for a good evacuation plasma. I am not able to give the links on econology because the forum has changed since then!
So based on the elements that I explained at the time (but had very little response):
forum 1
forum 2
if you have access please tell me!
I am about to perform the famous tests to find out whether or not it can be transformed.
I hope it will give something positive. it is not "the grail" of pulsed electrolysis and all the people around it, but it is a nice research following a question: why would the reverse enthalpy of reaction not work with water? For me, there is no reason why the opposite reaction should not take place when the conditions are there. My experience will then aim to show the fact that the reverse enthalpy takes place.
After, if it is, when it will be functional, then the simplest use consists in supplying a generator. It will be later!
Here is a little to summarize you what I tinker. I don't know where you got it in your electrolysis, I have the impression that it's progressing slower than in January ... Life is like that, we are not always available to do only what we want ! I hope it allows you to find answers or get the material you need!
(Ha !! a little blabla to decorate the forum ! : Cheesy: )

@ soon

yahi [/ url]
0 x
When will we have the right to stop using oil?
Free object!
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 11/03/06, 16:11

Hi yahi,

Yes there are kind of torches which allow to weld and cut thanks to the combustion of the gas generated by a standard electrolysis. For an electrical power of 3.5kW you can get out 1000L / h of gas, and this is what some manufacturers offer.

If you want to do some research, this is what they call brown gas.
I have already seen videos on the net where we see such a system cutting thick steel plates, but I no longer have the links :(

A device from the eagle research site for example: http://www.eagle-research.com/browngas/machine/erseries/er1150/erserie1.html

If you want us to meet to discuss our common passions, it's when you want!
A+
0 x
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yahi » 11/03/06, 16:30

: Cheesy:
yes but I know and I have already send links to make discover this technique on several sites that you frequent !!
and it's not really a real plasma torch for cutting sheet metal that I want to do! :D
because anyway that's not what connects me! Metallurgy, sheet metal and sheet metal work, I saw this during my studies and since I have no intention of doing it again because: I have no desire, time, place, and ideas in that Sens !
I have no sheets to cut but a wish to make a device that makes cleaner fuel! A bit like you but in another technique.
voila!!

yahi
0 x

Free object!
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 11/03/06, 16:33

Ok, I thought that at the base you really wanted to cut up ...
But I haven't read all of your messages either ...

For my part, go see my subject improved electrolysis, I did some tests earlier. No savings noted for the moment :(

Will have to tamper with the lambda probe.
Otherwise now I am also interested in magnetic motors ...
0 x
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yahi » 11/03/06, 16:41

ok!
me too it will be time for DIY!
for this meeting I am not against but I do not know under what conditions!
I am not particularly in a hurry and I take my time more than you .. ptre that to wait for a success would not be bad. I would have to say something positive!
You have devices that will allow us to take measurements!
well we keep it under the elbow! no bp!
@+

yahi
0 x

Free object!
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 11/03/06, 16:43

"to operate a generator"

that's all : Shock: and the heater, the stove, fill a Zepplin : Idea:

in short, your installation is a big transformer equipped with tungsten electrodes ... tell me if i'm wrong.

For the titanium torch would be great, it works very well, it holds 1500 ° it's just a pain to weld. It's a bit like aluminum it is covered with an indestructible protective layer.

On the photos of your torch I did not understand much !!!!

And why haven't you tried with an arc post, it's super simple to use (some less than 45 €), thermal protection included, on the other hand the differential circuit breaker will not receive losses to ground.

manual.
Last edited by plasmanu the 11 / 03 / 06, 17: 07, 1 edited once.
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 11/03/06, 16:56

yahi wrote:I am not in a hurry and I take my time more than you

It is true that sometimes (er, all the time in fact) I rush ....
But in fact, I'm rushing for a very simple reason: my brain is moving faster than my hands. I haven't finished something my brain tells me to move on to !!!

So when I put it into practice I swarm to not give time to my brain to think of something else : Cheesy:
But in the end all shit because I did anything (see my last attempt to mount in my car). In short it is not serious ...

There for hydrogen doping I have the intimate conviction that it works but it pisses me off having to spend hours to tamper with this damn lambda probe. I think I'm going to do something else: make a permanent reactor (with circular electrodes), and mount it in my fiancée's car. It is a 306 diesel, 1.9l of displacement, so no problem with the lambda probe or the computer. And as it systematically makes the same trips, the difference in consumption should be seen to have a greater autonomy with a full.

A+
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 11/03/06, 19:11

And you really care, your fiancée, obviously? : Mrgreen:
0 x
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yahi » 11/03/06, 20:06

Mé oui manu pkoi not all that too but at the moment I am trying to give myself a goal and for the moment the minimum is not reached!
my tests this evening are not very good, I have something only with a half period because my diode bridge does not seem to work well!
Maybe you can help me nlc and in addition it will motivate me to do a little more!
I once tried the post with the bow to make bingofuel and after I tried with potassium carbonate but it did not happen!
So that's why I went on the path of the plasma cutting station! Maybe I didn't stay there long enough, I'll come back to that later. For now I would like to make my device work a little better.

@ more

yahi
0 x

Free object!
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 11/03/06, 23:04

gegyx wrote:And you really care, your fiancée, obviously? : Mrgreen:

Must see : Mrgreen:
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"