Bedini machine

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
LECOX
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Bedini machine

by LECOX » 13/04/06, 17:51

Are there people who have reproduced a Bedini system with some good results?
0 x
chemb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by chemb » 09/05/06, 22:52

XNUMX-XNUMX-XNUMX!

Yes I reproduced a bedini machine according to the diagram and the explanations of its booklet which I bought in California.

I can't get it to work properly.

This must come from the construction done a little "quickly". I'm redrawing the pieces by dimensioning them so I can do something "in order".
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/05/06, 11:26

chemb wrote:I can't get it to work properly.

Maybe because the same author did not succeed : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Pantone is only 20% but at least we know it works !!

Personally I decided not to waste too much time with these machines supposedly on unit ...
0 x
chemb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by chemb » 11/05/06, 20:04

maybe .. or maybe not ..

But when we study its history a little as well as that of bearden and sweet, we see that we are dealing with people who are by far not "handymen" but famous scientists who have questioned the basics of what they learned. Just for having this courage it is worth looking into their discoveries and, in my opinion, taking them seriously.

I think that this subject must be approached with the whole acceptance of learning something new without conditions, it is not so easy!

If you look closely you can see that everyone who came up with a result had to go through it, one way or another. 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/05/06, 20:46

There is "something" for sure ... but to say it is under control is another matter.

And many processes are "supposedly" under control ... which is wrong! Many inventors (Bearden) understood deliver the dream ... for the moment ...

In the meantime and given the state of the planet (to a lesser extent resources) I think there is much more to be done in saving fossil fuels ... (pantone included)
0 x
molux
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Bedini in French!

by molux » 09/05/07, 10:09

Hello,

As I am septic in nature, but intrigued by the number of replicas of Bedini SG, I decided to mount my own replica of a Bedini SG or a Cole Window.

As the information is scattered on the web, very often in English, I decided to centralize all this, group, comment, and synthesize.

So I have just created a database, specifically dedicated to Bedini systems, here is the address:
http://www.syscoil.org

Do not hesitate to give me a hand, any advice, remarks, suggestions are highly recommended.

A ++

Molux
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 09/05/07, 13:04

Hi molux

your site is clear and concise, we immediately understand the ins and outs

When did the inventor run this engine "indefinitely"?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
polo04
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by polo04 » 09/05/07, 13:41

Bravo molux ...... very good job ....... very readable site ...... it interests me .... I will tackle it .... especially as I stumbles on the rest : Cry:
Congratulations ......
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 09/05/07, 13:50

Very well done site, Molux, well done!

I already suggest adding 2 questions to the FAQ

1) can the Bedini engine be considered as perpetual motion

2) is the bedini motor a unitary motor, if so, what is its efficiency?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Obelix » 09/05/07, 16:33

Hello,
In principle, the Bedini motor looks strangely, for the motor part, to what is found in electromechanical alarm clocks.
So the engine part should work without problems if the settings are good !!
It is the energy recovery part that poses the problem, not in itself because it is simplistic, but as energy recovery greater than that supplied to the engine.
Basically why two batteries instead of one ??
There is the question ....

Obelix
0 x