Jean Louis Naudin and U-generator Richard Vialle

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 23/11/12, 13:10

0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 23/11/12, 13:20

Above, 400 000 Volts ...
0 x
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 23/11/12, 13:55

> Above, 400 Volts ...

At 50 Hz, and by capacitive coupling ...

gegyx wrote:an antenna that lights an 5W lamp ...

Every morning, I warm up my breakfast with an antenna : Mrgreen:
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 23/11/12, 13:59

gegyx wrote:Above, 400 000 Volts ...
Several meters above, not wound around a few millimeters.
0 x
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 23/11/12, 14:05

And especially :

Notes on the experiment: If the reference electrode is left free, ie connected only to the load, the bulb lights up weakly. When the reference electrode (necessary for polarization of the E field in the conductor) is connected to the (-) of the HF Amplifier the lamp strongly illuminates.

There must be a lot of capacitive coupling in this bazaar, at least enough to light the bulb, which is demonstrated by experience : Mrgreen:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 23/11/12, 14:45

BobFuck wrote:Every morning, I warm up my breakfast with an antenna : Mrgreen:
What! A microwave from 1000W!

: Cry: To forbid !
It denatures food, and it seems that it destroys neurons faster than age ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 23/11/12, 15:33

Bob Fuck said:

There must be a lot of capacitive coupling in this bazaar,

Absolutely, and this is what Jean Louis Naudin says in one of his last publications.

http://jnaudin.free.fr/rvproject/html/ugentest25.htm

as for turning on a lamp, nothing surprising: when I was 10 years old and I would have liked to tinker with a remote control transmitter, we tested the transmitters with a flashlight bulb and a loop of wire, next to the 'antenna. What would be interesting is that a well-equipped experimenter evaluates the energy which is still radiated "in the ether" when the device lights the lamp to its maximum. In good theory (conservation of energy)? it shouldn't emit much.

As for me, if I had an HF generator, I would be curious to make a small mix between this thing and a generator Kapanadze.

The spark gap of a kapanadze generator is nothing more than a mess of multi-frequency generator stuffed with harmonics, and when we read the patent, we do see a generator of frequency and not a spark gap.
(That said, the aforementioned Kapanadze has not made much noise since the famous summer when JLN and others tried to make this thing work. : Mrgreen: )
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/11/12, 16:02

elephant wrote:Bob Fuck said:

There must be a lot of capacitive coupling in this bazaar,

Absolutely, and that's what Jean Louis Naudin says in one of his last publications.

... I feel that there are again the ankles of the interested who will swell, if he passes in the sector : Mrgreen:

You may be able to use that term when he's done the cover for "Science», But AFTER you find something, in principle it works like this ... Didn't you know? Onne "publishes"NOTHING until we find something: that's the rule.

For the moment, it is rather to put in: "Fun electronic Naudin", or "how to remake the world of electronics by changing the definitions by Naudin»

And then boudioux, indeed: who did not know that can be thawed with a satellite dish, CB or amateur radio !? Even disconnected ... If we do not take precautions before dismounting, you did not know ...!

As for the electricity statitque, it is measured easily in thousands of volts ... So nothing is easier to obtain juice - one way or another - in experiments of this type: a bulb of 5 watts it's just power consumption, it does not mean amha.

No wonder there are blisters that slam when we start playing with all that stuff : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 23/11/12, 16:45

Obamot, I'm the elephant and you're heavy!

That you are interested our readers, for example by challenging a method of measurement: OK, it is constructive.

But stop playing on words.

Bob Fuck says "capacitive coupling"? ,
I answer: actually JLN thinks

for the rest, we are not at the Academy of Sciences!

And I refer readers to this: http://www.vigli.org/desinfo.htm

you seem talented : Evil:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/11/12, 12:38

[...] what a slip:

« to interest readers »... so that was the goal (!) Image the audience ...!

Image I was lying down too ...
0 x