Jean Louis Naudin and U-generator Richard Vialle

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 31/10/12, 14:24

Quartz said:

Our solar voltaic freedom and other is reduced to nothing!
Personally I would like to find sources of alternative and autonomous energy, in order to be able to move away a little from the system.

It's good to people like you that I thought during my last intervention ....

Note that even in my corner, I see actions at the level of social housing: the housing companies insulate from the outside, change the chassis, place condensing boilers. In my neighborhood, we have just completed the renewal of 60 roof groove + 20 cm of insulation. And we connect to the gas pull-larigot.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 31/10/12, 15:44

Fakir wrote:
Obamot wrote:Uh, that's unpretentious, but there are already some forms:
- wind energy;
- photovoltaics;
- solar thermal (which can produce up to 2000 ° C and more ..) but also for simple individual heat recovery installations;

It is more music of the future in perpetual promise, it is already there ...

In which we will have panels to 40% of yield, as announced the link of Captaine Maloche, then there .... It will be largely out of the energetic problems.

Now if this thing is successful, so much the better. (Let's stay positive without being fooled.) : Lol: PS: : Arrowd:

100% in phase
and I will add H² as an energy carrier for our cars.
The full hybrid Hydrogen Plug-in for purists well-on : Mrgreen:

Toutafé!

At least one more type, open, not fooled so far and not fanatical in this thread (and in this forum...) who really need it!

PS: : Arrowd:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Simple non-costly insulation measures energy efficiency

by Obamot » 31/10/12, 16:06

quartz wrote:I imagine that many of you are lucky (who does not become a little by little) to own a house, and of course you imagine solutions to your level what seems legitimate for me anyway!
Nevertheless, for you gentlemen who probably move you from time to time by car, all these alternative sources of energy (solar voltaic wind) are unworkable on board.

Those who are both renter and owner understand you completely. And besides, we have often been one before being the other ...

There are so many things you can do as a tenant:
improve the thermal insulation and energy efficiency of everything that makes up his home, by simple and inexpensive measures that will also drastically improve the feeling of "comfort" for a given ambient temperature. This also allows take stock about his current situation by establishing a sort ofstate of play of energy efficiency room-by-room, and to list all that can be improved, such as:

1) put profiled joints (sold by the meter, "d" profile which are effective and not the flat ones, cheaper, but which are not!) And put on all the contact, door closing and / or or windows by taking care of them and mainly the landing door which makes big drafts of air on the side of the threshold and even through the locks, including the thresholds where it is sometimes necessary to put an ad hoc threshold like an "L" aluminum profile (in order to seal all around, it is also valid for the rooms inside the habitat, in which one stays little, it is according to). Silcon also carefully (after having cut the current) the sheaths of the electric cables which are real calls for air in all the building ... (each socket and each switch, including household appliances in the kitchen and electric hobs)!

2) plug all air-permeable holes with silicone (and polyurethane foam when cavities are present);

3) attach extruded polystyrene panels to the sprocket wall (if not properly insulated). It's cheap and effective!

4) condemn the ventilation ducts (or in any case put a hermetic closure all the time when they are not used, kitchen, bathroom, stay, etc)

5) to manufacture its own double glazing thanks to sheets of cellophanes (of the type found in florists' shops, since they are totally transparent and can be cut with a small margin all around, and to be sealed with Scotch tape. coachbuilder that we will change once a year)

6) take into account when making adjustments / transformations, such as changing the flooring, acquiring less energy-hungry household appliances, etc .;

7) also, take into account the temperature produced inside the home itself by its own occupants, and the electrical equipment like the computer, all that will improve the situation!

8} generalize the use of LED lamps (I saw that we can replace everything, since there are now even more powerful than 1000watt hallogens, still reserved for construction sites and between 50 and 100 € but prices will go down and it will become accessible to all ...)

9) put timers that allow to stop automatically (without forgetting them) the heating of extra and other electrical devices that we do not use when we are not there ...

10) the question you ask is also a good question to consider when looking for a new home, because indeed, when there is already, there are fewer possibilities ...!

etc ...

All these measures do not require the purchase of PV panels and allow savings or reduce expenses of the order of 50% in some cases!
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 31/10/12, 16:42

And Obamot forgot the essentials, post everywhere and send letters and petitions to his owner HLM, and the trustee, repeated and recommended, reminding him that he rents a heat sieve, duly quantified, that is urgently needed isolate to reduce excessive heating loads, invite themselves in numbers, without being invited to the meetings of co-ownership of the trustee, to insist with force and ardor, on this necessity and by proposing possible concrete and simple solutions, even quotes of companies, if they do not know anything or make fun of tenants, send moultes letter also to the authorities, mayors, deputies, prefects, etc. ..

This type of energetic action eventually succeeds, especially since it is scandalous !!

A little HS, but more real and possible than the U of Vialle.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 31/10/12, 17:45

BobFuck wrote:E-cat is voodoo.

Yep, that is well said. :P
0 x
Géronimodu92
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Géronimodu92 » 31/10/12, 20:37

How is the E-CAT Voodoo?
Calf sweet, punctate.
More seriously the LENR is not the daube
I invite you to follow the news on this site very well informed:
http://www.lenrforum.eu/viewforum.php?f=11
We can no longer deny it, it is indisputable.

A+
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 31/10/12, 21:29

What is indisputable is:
http://www.lenrforum.eu/viewsujet.php?f ... e1eb#p2035
is a diversion factory that guy ...
he makes us pass for coullons a day on twobut the worst is that it probably has a reactor. enough to convince a Greek economist, an international executive,.

Geronimodu92 wrote:How is the E-CAT Voodoo?
Calf sweet, punctate.
More seriously the LENR is not the daube
I invite you to follow the news on this site very well informed:
http://www.lenrforum.eu/viewforum.php?f=11
We can no longer deny it, it is indisputable.

A+
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 01/11/12, 13:07

and the shadoks were pumping ......
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 01/11/12, 14:17

moinsdewatt wrote:and the shadoks were pumping ......

but no, the shadoks are there!

https://www.econologie.com/forums/post243726.html#243726
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 19/11/12, 08:55

Jean Louis Naudin published a few days ago an "equivalent diagram" of the U-shaped generator.

It is very interesting, and it brings down all the "theories" relating to this DIY:

http://jnaudin.free.fr/rvproject/html/ugentest25.htm

The simulation of the virtual model shows that the charging lamp can be switched on simply by capacitive coupling.

: Mrgreen:

we will also read with interest, the note of the 19 / 11:

http://jnaudin.free.fr/rvproject/html/u ... 5.htm#Note
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be