Here is a mechanism to produce an autonomous movement

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
stef5555
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re:

by stef5555 » 08/02/16, 12:20

Remundo wrote:

A multitude of "inventors" seek perpetual motion, and other superunitary mechanisms.

Among all this research, there are those who try the unbalanced wheels (like yours), according to various techniques.

However, no physics experiment has ever shown that gravitational force provides energy gain on a trajectory closed to an object. From here on, any unbalanced wheel without an internal or external source of energy, whatever its articulations / internal mobilities, can at best conserve its energy, and in reality, its internal or external friction (with the air by ex) irreversibly slow it down to a complete stop.

If you build your wheel, you will only be able to see this phenomenon, unless we find a way to communicate energy to your masses so that they go back periodically.

Cordially !

A multitude of "inventors" seek perpetual motion, and other superunitary mechanisms. : a wheel could possibly be perpetual (even if I cannot prove it) but it will not be superunitary for all that, any mechanical object has a yield lower than 100

Among all this research, there are those who try the unbalanced wheels (like yours), according to various techniques. : out of the thousands of hilarious things I've seen, I've seen only one technique / idea but varied that will never work.

However, no physics experiment has ever shown that gravitational force provides energy gain on a trajectory closed to an object. From here on, any unbalanced wheel without an internal or external source of energy, whatever its articulations / internal mobilities, can at best conserve its energy, and in reality, its internal or external friction (with the air by ex) irreparably slow it down, until a complete stop: it is true but it fits all that I said above, until today 1 only idea to demonstrate (levers, masses in direct, or other things but it's still the same concept)

If you build your wheel, you will only be able to see this phenomenon, unless we find a way to communicate energy to your masses so that they go back periodically. : it is feasible but we are no longer in the field of physics but simply logic

a bit like a magnetic motor everyone has broken their teeth until today and for good reason, in all the assemblies that I have seen, there are as many "pushbacks" as there are blockages so gain = 0 ditto for the mechanical wheels until now, a "FIXED" force which goes down and which must go up, to arrive at the top (without counting the losses) the gain is also 0

the ultimate goal to create a perpetual motion wheel is a bit like a real electric motor, to create not one but several forces, some will be added and others will cancel out or both at the same time to make them variable forces and pick the right time to (I'll go back to what you said above) "unless we find a way to impart energy to your masses so that they come back up periodically .." but the we don't do not speak of going back up but of "switching / commuter" when forces are canceled or in other words "in vertical equilibrium", the or other masses will be added to continue to rotate the wheel

(Well, for now, it's science fiction ....... or gibberish choice :-))
0 x
perpetual motion .........................
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Here is a mechanism to produce an autonomous movement

by eclectron » 21/06/16, 15:51

Hello everyone,

I just discovered the device proposed by fredenergie71.

For almost a year that the idea is raised, I would be curious to know if it realized the device?
and what are the results?
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 21/06/16, 16:14

Several possibilities :
  1. He did not realize his prototype,
  2. He realized it and (surprise!) It does not work,
  3. He realized it, he walked and he's on a white sand beach to spend his millions,
  4. He realized it, he walked and the lobbies made it disappear,
  5. ...
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/06/16, 13:04

It's a Gaston MCQ? :D
0 x
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mikhail » 05/11/20, 17:34

0 x
SM
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/11/20, 17:53

ABC!! :)

There is work for you there !! : Mrgreen:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/11/20, 21:47

Christophe wrote:ABC!! :)

There is work for you there !! : Mrgreen:

I arrive ! : Mrgreen:

to start Mikhail if your invention works I suppose you canceled your subscription to your electricity supplier? 8)
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 05/11/20, 21:54

well, no precisely, it has 2 linky.
One for him obligatory
and the other to resell its white coal production to the supplier at a high price.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/11/20, 22:00

otherwise, it's a great classic. It doesn't work because there is a torque to turn the floats, which opposes the torque produced by Archimedes' force. Another way to see it is that if we shift everything with a float, the system is in the same state, so the potential energy is the same: this means that the potential energy is a periodic function of the position of the belt, therefore a series of hollows and bumps. The system will position itself in a minimum of the potential energy and will stop.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/11/20, 07:57

1 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"