Here is a mechanism to produce an autonomous movement

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
fredenergie71
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by fredenergie71 » 06/07/15, 18:15

Gaston wrote:You present your system in a vertical position, which is unstable.

But in all the other positions, we obtain the opposite result:
- horizontally, there is no movement, no torque to rotate the whole.
- If the system is tilted on one side, the water tends to rise to the higher side, which tends to bring the system back to the horizontal.

Héee Hooo I fell at home The guys !!!!! I explain the physical principles not at all invented by me LOL !!!!!!, a mass, so water in addition to the MASS of the top that is found at the top of the axeeee = + weight above that in BASSSSS therefore mandatory DESEQUILIBROSSE after the one who still asks me the question I go to Chinese so that he can understand better, thank you for thinking and referenced you to the law of physics with a minimum of study : Shock: : Shock: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 06/07/15, 18:33

Fred, there is another mistake in your project, which is not science physics and I have often denounced here: the problem of humanity is not the shortage of energy in the future, but the too great current abundance, which is used to the destruction of the conditions of life on earth.
Of course, superunitory reveries are not to be feared directly, but they conceal the extremely pernicious illusion that abundant energy, whatever its source, would be able to solve all the problems.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/07/15, 18:38

fredenergie71 wrote:thank you for thinking and refer to the law of physics with a minimum of study : Shock: : Shock: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

We are a lot of technicians, scientists and engineers here ... so the minimum of study I think we have ...

For your part, I dare to hope that you were better in physics class than in spelling ... it becomes painful to read you !!

As for the concept that you have: build a prototype, make a video and some measurements and come back to show us all that! :)
0 x
fredenergie71
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by fredenergie71 » 06/07/15, 18:50

Ahmed wrote:Fred, there is another mistake in your project, which is not science physics and I have often denounced here: the problem of humanity is not the shortage of energy in the future, but the too great current abundance, which is used to the destruction of the conditions of life on earth.
Of course, superunitory reveries are not to be feared directly, but they conceal the extremely pernicious illusion that abundant energy, whatever its source, would be able to solve all the problems.
Ahmed, I am not entirely at home with you, because they would still be in our cave, we should not only look at what we produce badly, but how to improve, we will always be in charge and learn, so that there will be a life in which there will be good and bad, we have to choose and refuse the worst (with our mistakes of course) : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
fredenergie71
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by fredenergie71 » 06/07/15, 19:05

Christophe wrote:
fredenergie71 wrote:thank you for thinking and refer to the law of physics with a minimum of study : Shock: : Shock: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

We are a lot of technicians, scientists and engineers here ... so the minimum of study I think we have ...

For your part, I dare to hope that you were better in physics class than in spelling ... it becomes painful to read you !!

As for the concept that you have: build a prototype, make a video and some measurements and come back to show us all that! :)
HAAA hOUA it is you who and painful I see com dab the stupid argument of pretender knowing about you made spelling errors, it is better that you explain to me why it does not walk of the c ...., pretentious, because to make mistakes that means that I am WHAT !!!!, a con du con, excuse me of you on pretext of the glans, I am not your dog or a close to you for the ridiculous, I am a stranger and if you would do as well in my language as me in yours OKKKKKK du chnoque I know everything !!!!!!!!!!! so quote with fault of me, the other who makes mistakes do not know and will never know anything because the other already know everything and more about those who make mistakes
Last edited by fredenergie71 the 06 / 07 / 15, 19: 48, 2 edited once.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 06/07/15, 19:18

If spelling errors do not contravene physical laws, they actually interfere with good understanding, but the use of insults denotes a clear desire not to communicate; taking note of this fact, I would stay there for my part.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
fredenergie71
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by fredenergie71 » 06/07/15, 19:38

Ahmed wrote:If spelling errors do not contravene physical laws, they actually interfere with good understanding, but the use of insults denotes a clear will not to communicate, taking note of this fact; I will stay there for my part.
no ahmed, I do not agree to let myself be walked on by referring me to spelling mistakes period, I only and only subscribed here to share ideas with you, not to be criticized on trivial details, so that each one remains correct and I would be too, I do not need you more than my spelling mistakes, so if its offensive to you go your way too its bothering me given your current comment thank you
0 x
fredenergie71
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by fredenergie71 » 06/07/15, 20:19

to answer still any detractor with the 50 5 brooms 3 years in France 6 children and mounted 19 company in total in various field all with my assets, a very beautiful hotel particular late 750è century de2 mXNUMX with swimming pool in France where I currently live and a house in my country and some other trinket, so we can get there even by making spelling mistakes, and also with cons who criticizes you on his, and often brings you back to his, so nothing to fuck no lesson to receive with your answer not argued and moved, good evening, I am more a kid me, on those with good understanding and that it is at least profitable to you .........
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/07/15, 20:53

A very susceptible troll ...

:|
0 x
fredenergie71
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by fredenergie71 » 06/07/15, 22:06

Christophe wrote:A very susceptible troll ...

:|
Sir Christ I do not allow you to treat me troll okkk !!!!! you are disrespectful, but so easy? you a con guignol then no ?? looking for me a little more you idiot ?? not understand ???, so you do not understand your insistent stupidity ?? , you invent the eternal autonomous energy of stupidity discussion !!!! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:you no respect with the new !!!, but a con !!! So, bay bay to you, and sleep it will rest you may be your state of mind on my person and will do you good OKkkk !!!!!!!!!!!
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"