Pressure group

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
cheval
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Pressure group

by cheval » 27/09/10, 09:53

Hello,

Even if I appear new on the forum it's been a very long time since I look carefully at the topics that seem relevant to me.
But today the situation leads me to speak to everyone.
Everyone here has many reasons to believe that perpetual motion exists but that "researchers" refuse to recognize it out of sheer ideological blindness.
More monstrous pressure from oil and nuclear lobby give no chance to independent researchers!
This is why I would like to create a pressure group for the perpetual motion that is not run by money, but by passion and true science, a group that would defend each relevant project.
Remember, behind every invention there is a man
0 x
Vive science FREE!
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 27/09/10, 16:43

There is a very real perpetual movement discovered by science, it is the expansion of the universe without end for 13,5 billion years, with mysteries to be solved like the dark matter !!

On our scale, "real science" has not observed perpetual motion without a source of energy !!
Otherwise, the "real science" based on verifiable real experimental facts, or cross-checked, makes it possible to define a relevant project, which is not the domain of the dream, but based on a verifiable reality, even a mysterious one, but to be clarified and made. consistent and usable.

"Real science" has always done this, starting from strange facts to be clarified, with very useful successes, such as electricity, or radioactivity, after a very large number of scientific studies progressing in very small steps.
True science and whoever it is, without varied and strange experimental facts, would never have imagined quantum mechanics, where everything on the microscopic scale is different, with the possibility of being delocalized in several places at the same time, both wave and particle, with probabilities more often than not certainties, the possibility of a multitude of parallel worlds, more numerous than the stars in the sky, etc.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_mechanics
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A9canique_quantique
This quantum mechanics is essential to explain the perpetual movement of electrons or atoms in superconductors and superfluids, which move without dissipation, with mini cyclones or perpetual vortices !! !!

True science does not impose itself as a religion, but, on the basis of experimental facts, studied in great depth, reproduced, dissected, analyzed, to give a global description, all of whose logical consequences are verified by new ones. experiences, which allow us to reject models and ideas that do not correspond to experiences.
It builds brick by brick a solid coherent whole, because each element is verified by very many experiments, confirmed by technological applications which each time we use them, prove the scientific bases which allowed these applications, like the mobile phone, television computers, etc. again and again prove, electromagnetism, Maxwell's equations! and quantum mechanics!

Many projects or proposals for perpetual movements have inconsistencies that lead to skepticism with "real science" which for this reason cannot defend them as a relevant project.
Thus the perpetual movement with a double pendulum of the type used for old letter scales, is not a relevant project !!
Same for most of the huge collection for 300 years of very imaginative but incoherent perpetual movement patents !!

But for example, there are still unsolved puzzles, with too much energy, like ball lightning, very real given the number of cross-checked testimonies, which escapes real science, by not being reproducible, and even less understood !!
It deserves to be studied with numerous and varied tests to find the conditions of reproducibility which completely escape current science !!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_lightning
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foudre_en_boule
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/09/10, 17:09

Good answer dedeleco, I would not have done better ... I would add that it is likely that one day we will be able to exploit the casimir effect https://www.econologie.com/l-effet-casim ... s-584.html (or other effect on the atomic scale) with nanotechnology: it will look like a perpetual movement of the exterior on a human scale ... but nothing says that the recoverable energy does not run out. ..

Anyway humanity does not (yet) need these technologies ... it lives in an abundance of solar energy that suffices to know how to collect (but it is too lazy, so it prefers the ease of energies fossil ...)

So to put pressure you need something tangible ... which is far from being the case with the perpetual movement ... after yes we can make reflections on the subject.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 27/09/10, 17:38

The Casimir effect is already used in steam engines or Stirling as Mr Jourdain does prose without knowing it !!
Indeed van der Waals interaction which causes vapor vapor transitions is perfectly identical to the Casimir effect between 2 isolated molecules and therefore this effect is well known without experimental mystery, apart from a vocabulary of deceptive quantum mechanics !!

We cannot therefore hope to exploit the Casimir effect which we use without knowing it to extract energy from the vacuum !!
In nanotechnology it exists constantly but always with energy conservation.
One can have macroscopic perpetual movements at constant energy without dissipation with quantum mechanics, like superconductivity or superfluidity !!
Another random microscopic perpetual motion in nano is the Brownian motion or the thermal and quantum noise of an electrical resistance. Einstein in 1905 was the first to provide the correct, coherent explanation, which has been generalized and confirmed by thousands of studies and experiments.

The total energy of the zero point motion vacuum in quantum mechanics, very high, remains a mystery that reflects our lack of knowledge of the structure of the universe and the void at very high energies, between the Higgs boson and gravitation (or the particle zoo at CERN and all that remains to be discovered like dark matter).
0 x
cheval
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by cheval » 28/09/10, 12:30

Here are 5 good reasons to found this group:

1) Because we have to be like energy, that is to say free!
2) So that energy is no longer a problem but a solution!
3) So that free researchers are no longer considered as enlightened, on the pretext that they have not studied!
4) For all victims of fossil energy exploitation (petroleum, coal, uranium, flint, ...).
5) To be numerous enough to unite the lobbies of still water and those of the automobile in order to make pantone engines universal
0 x
Vive science FREE!
LUX56
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by LUX56 » 02/11/10, 15:19

Horses
Even if I appear new on the forum it's been a very long time since I look carefully at the topics that seem relevant to me.
Everyone here has many reasons to believe that perpetual motion exists but that "researchers" refuse to recognize it out of sheer ideological blindness.
More monstrous pressure from oil and nuclear lobby give no chance to independent researchers!
This is why I would like to create a pressure group for the perpetual motion that is not run by money, but by passion and true science, a group that would defend each relevant project.
Remember behind every invention there is a man.

Gosh ! : Cry: We are surrounded by the "petroleum-secret-office". Sure and certain that all independent researchers are unaware that their homes and workshops are stuffed with microphones and cameras. If they discover or invent perpetual motion, pfuuiiit… to the lunatic asylum.

Ball lightning, as far as I know, is a plasma that lasts a few seconds of priming the testimonies I heard, including one in my family. Ball lightning was reproduced in Brazil two years ago with a Tesla resonator generating several million volts on a silica substrate.
0 x
Nothing is less sure than the uncertain (Pierre DAC)
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 02/11/10, 17:33

Personally, the MP, I have nothing to (censored)! On the other hand, surunity ...

What makes me (censored) is this perpetual confusion between people who have found things, but do not say enough, hoping to touch the jackpot. companies that merge and prove nothing; and people who screw their fingers in the eye or try to be lathered by deceiving the world.

It has become appalling: lots of guys waste a lot of time for Internet users to show things that have nothing to do: example: on Youtube, lots of guys show experiences that do not work (by carefully describing them for tens of minutes.) or are not what they say (the number of guys who put "Meyer" or "HHO" to mount a conventional electrolyser)

If we add the organized debunkers ...

well, I think that the oiled beards and crooked politicians can take it easy for a few more years!

good things get lost in the background noise!

Just like UFOs

With the Internet, I think that whoever really wants to take ... his world by publishing something really replicable and without being able to go back to him can do it in a few evenings.

But you have to want to be selfless and not wait for the dollar fair.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Pressure Group

by Obamot » 02/11/10, 20:57

Horse wrote:Hello,

Remember, behind every invention there is a man

For what purpose would they do that?
And what you're thinking when you talk of perpetual motion, and why do you think it is and in what form?
0 x
cheval
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by cheval » 12/11/10, 15:54

I will answer clearly

- Firstly considering the conjuncture which is ours, it would be interesting not to neglect the relationships of synergies already in our possession for the future.
- Second, whatever the inertia induced, one cannot do without being concerned with the totality of the matrix organizations which can be declined with all the required caution.
- Thankfully, as long as the economic austerity lasts, it is preferable to take into consideration the simultaneity of sensible alternatives with all the caution required.
0 x
Vive science FREE!
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/11/10, 20:02

Dslé, but you absolutely didn't answer my questions.

It does not matter, if it seems appropriate to you, then why not, assemble this group ^^
0 x