"Econological" bitûme at INSA Strasbourg

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Christophe

"Econological" bitûme at INSA Strasbourg

by Christophe » 19/08/10, 16:45

Econological bituminous mixes (economic and ecological) synthesis and development.

THURIOT, Mickaël (2010) Econological bituminous mixes (economic and ecological) synthesis and development. Thesis thesis, INSA Strasbourg.

SUMMARY: Concerned about environmental issues, COLAS Switzerland has developed VALORCOL, a cold bituminous mix based on 100% recycled bituminous aggregates, hence low energy consumption, low GHG emissions, preservation of natural resources, landfills and the environment. This project will first address the monitoring of VALORCOL projects in Switzerland. From these various observations, the VALORCOL product quality plan will be adapted and completed. Finally, we will conduct a study of the influence of certain parameters on the final properties of VALORCOL in order to mitigate the degradations observed on construction sites. The VALORCOL characterization methods used by COLAS Switzerland will then be analyzed and we will try to emit lines of reflection to improve them.

Download here: http://eprints2.insa-strasbourg.fr/598/

INSA Strasbourg was my school in 2001 ... to make it possible to use the word "econological" in a thesis at the end of engineering studies, there has been a long way ... In fact, I believe although I was there 10 years too early : Mrgreen:
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"