BatMax: info ou intox?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Giul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

BatMax: info ou intox?

by Giul » 15/02/07, 09:57

Hello

I came across this: batmax.com/french_test.php

Supposedly :

“BatMax helps the laptop battery maintain its charge.
• Increases the autonomy and the standby time of the battery.
• Offers more talk time per charge.
• Accelerates recharge time by up to 40%.
• Space the frequency of recharges.
• Regenerates used or damaged batteries and restores original performance.
• Extends the total battery life with an increase of up to 30% (charge cycles).
• Eliminates the "memory" effect of the battery (only on NiCd and NiMH batteries).
• Protects the battery against electrical variations of the cigarette lighter adapters by regulating and filtering the current.
• Installed in seconds by the user and easy to use.
• Saves money by reducing the need to purchase new batteries. "

Don't do the dishes : Cheesy: ,but almost..

I did not find on the forum if we had already talked about it;

someone has tested:?: or know,

@+
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 15/02/07, 10:09

Sounds pretty professional ... but the numbers are huge !! If it really works as stated, it will change the future of batteries.

To test!! No?!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 15/02/07, 12:50

If we look a little, we find a multitude of suppliers selling these miracle stickers ...

There are many brands ...
I came across it while doing research on battery regeneration on google.

I don't know what to think about it. :?:
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 15/02/07, 13:25

Yep, well it looks a bit like batman ... It does not fly through the air by chance? ...
0 x
Penson
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

it works!!!

by Penson » 20/07/07, 11:25

I looked for tests and here is the result. it works and it's great

http://www.freepaq.com/bons/affichetest ... 9&source=1

http://www.pdaphone.ch/newsfull.php?newsid=24

visit www.batmax.com

@+
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 21/07/07, 11:33

I'm still a little skeptical: it's still people who sell them who publish the tests : Cheesy:

I would only be half surprised that a magnetic mass influences the charge of a battery, but this literature based on ion concentration only half appeals to me.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 21/07/07, 17:52

The important thing is to believe it. Like MPGcaps, it doesn't work the first time. But with a little patience.

Personally I found a more radical and even more economical solution: I don't have a laptop : Mrgreen:

Why not test the discharge of a battery with a simple magnet nearby? A fridge door seal contains a magnetic strip which could be suitable for this kind of application. Before bringing your old fridge to the recycling center, remember to collect it ...

One can imagine that in a battery the ions of opposite sign tend to want to recombine by mutual attraction, without supplying the external circuit. Hence self-discharge and loss of efficiency.

When approaching a magnet, the ions in movement of opposite sign repel instead of attracting (Lorentz force), one should thus limit this phenomenon and oblige the ions to obediently join the electrodes.
0 x
vdupres
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Batmax, I ordered one

by vdupres » 22/07/07, 10:01

I ordered one a week ago. The product is well packaged

I'm on my third recharge cycle, I'll see the difference in a week or two and I'll keep you posted

But it seemed serious to me, I peeled the site and I watched the video with the ion tester which goes up to 2000 ... that's what made me decide to test.
0 x
stef5555
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by stef5555 » 23/07/07, 07:45

battery life activator

Available in the Freepaq shop for € 10,50

:| not including shipping costs

: Shock: I always get new spare batteries for the same price. a question arises therefore

is it really worth it ?? how long will it keep a battery cycle as if it were new ???

for my part I keep my laptop about 4 years but I change batteries after 2 years around that comes back to me about 12 euros
0 x
vdupres
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

BatMax vs battery life activator

by vdupres » 24/07/07, 19:59

I did a research on this product before finding batmax, tests on battery life activator have shown that it is a "fake" (no effect), the harware sites below have carried out serious scientific tests and conclude that it does not work at all:

http://www.itreviews.co.uk/hardware/h747.htm
http://www.spodesabode.com/content/article/batterylife
http://www.geardigest.com/2005/04/18/ba ... argeables/

Here is where I am on my personal "user" test (I do not take for a scientist even if I am an engineer by training)

Batmax: 4th charge cycle,
I have an M600 (Qtek S200) and when I watch movies it consumes a lot. For now, I had to gain 25% autonomy ... it sounds like nothing but it's great not to have to carry around its charger.

I continue the tests but I'm really happy (and as surprised as you are)
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"