Other original "magnetic motor"

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 28/02/08, 20:06

Good evening everyone, :D

I had Mr Harry Goldschmidt on the phone, he is extremely weak.
I did not insist for fear of tiring him more.

I'll leave it there for the moment, the documents that I could glean are HERE.

it lacks a few details for a realization, we will study that.

A + + +
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.
YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 29/02/08, 00:43

I looked at the link and the image below

They use more or less the system that I used in my assembly to cancel the direct forces between magnets
Ah, it's nice :D

I would love to see one of these rigs work, if we ever find a valid replica ...
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 29/02/08, 07:18

Hello everybody :D

My comrade Apoc is going to run his machine next week,
We will know a little more about it.

Coming back to the basic topic, the macder, the rights have been bought by the gentleman who is quoted by Tagor a little above.

Two motors work as well as a battery, for the moment the patents are under examination so not yet valid.

All the manufacturing secrets are listed and mastered, it's just a question of me before it comes out.

On the other hand, the dissemination of additional and more technical information regarding this concept becomes illegal.

For my part, I stop here in researching this engine.
And now I understand why the interveners are forum having info held them back.
I wrote a bit quickly and I hope they will forgive me.

Have a very good day everyone.
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.

YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
Remundo

by Remundo » 29/02/08, 08:40

Hi Quartz and Capt_Maloche,

Indeed, when I saw the arrangements of out of phase and rotating magnets above a network of fixed magnets, it made me think of your achievements.

With one difference: a battery would seem to reverse the magnetization of the fixed magnets and this would "cancel" the attractive point of equilibrium.

But it costs energy ... we do not reverse a current I and the magnetic field for free ... because the rotation of the magnets inductively creates a voltage U at the terminals of the battery, and therefore, as soon as UI is not zero, it consumes.

In fact, it looks like a DC motor! The mechanical rectifier periodically changes the direction of flow of the current is here replaced by an electrical switch. Afterwards, it is magnetic moments that interact.

And from there to think that the energy injected by the battery is lower than the energy supplied to the rotor (by a monstrous factor in addition : Shock: ), then, I really, really doubt it. Because the rotor cannot turn if the battery does not send amperage, in fact, the This battery's power is the energy supplied to the engine.

Once again, we are plunged into the blissful gullibility of electromechanical overunity ...whereas the machine is an interesting concept and would gain credibility if it did not broadcast such dreams.

@+
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 29/02/08, 10:17

well there is only you to fall into the credulity of the overunity and especially of the reversal of the magnetization of the magnets by the battery : roll:
that drowned fish, all this to give them another name ... hem

me the muller I refer to it for only one thing: it is at least the least "worst" of the generators, at the level of the cogging effect, which makes that any generator alternator literally "blocks" during production electricity.

in addition, I have indicated 2 replication links to do it yourself, that others have made with measurements and photos, and of which quartz has indicated a replication link, which I use with great interest.

an industrial model had already been sold to Americans, I had that in my bases ...
0 x
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Obelix » 29/02/08, 11:22

Hello,

Is the MACDER taking water .....

Filing a patent is going to be difficult with all the anteriorities available and it will be quite an obstacle course.
Then it no longer corresponds to the IDEA of its "inventor" who wanted to make it available to all.
Finally, if there is a patent, it will join a certain number of inventions in the coffers of large companies which have no interest in seeing it spread in our humble homes ...

Requiescat in pace MACDER!

Obelix
0 x
In medio stat virtus !!
Remundo

by Remundo » 29/02/08, 11:59

For these machines, you are the Jonule expert!

Me, I saw a switch thing which reverses the direction of the current, inevitably, that reverses the magnetic field somewhere ... especially if there are electromagnets. Otherwise, I don't see what it is for ...

And I also read "gives more energy than that supplied by the battery".

But I can be naughty : Cheesy:

Out of curiosity, I like these magnet machines, but I don't want to waste my time on these machines if they claim overunit

@+

jonule wrote:well there is only you to fall into the credulity of the overunity and especially of the reversal of the magnetization of the magnets by the battery : roll:
that drowned fish, all this to give them another name ... hem
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 29/02/08, 13:22

Remundo wrote:For these machines, you are the Jonule expert!

Me, I saw a switch thing which reverses the direction of the current, inevitably, that reverses the magnetic field somewhere ... especially if there are electromagnets. Otherwise, I don't see what it is for ...

And I also read "gives more energy than that supplied by the battery".

But I can be naughty : Cheesy:

I wouldn't allow myself.

where did you read this info? you can quote the sentence in english, on which page?

as for overunity, you should stop using words you don't understand :D

simply this disk should be used as the "least worst" generator in terms of cogging.

but besides, what do you propose as an electricity generator coupled with your NRJ conversions?

or do you only offer sun> steam> electricity> hydro gen> electricity> steam> sun?
finally I mean the purpose without too many expensive conversion machines?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 29/02/08, 13:47

I saw what I am telling in Quatz documents and links, it seems to me.

As an electricity generator, nothing but very classic with between 75 and 95% of mechanoelectric efficiency for neat machines:
- direct current machine
- synchronous machine
- asynchronous machine

The good thing about talking to you is that you immediately feel a great sympathy : Cheesy:

Here.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 29/02/08, 14:30

ah is wrong when you were talking about switch I thought you were talking about the muller generator, which has nothing to do with a conventional generator it shows at first glance, while you were talking about the macder?
while maloche spoke of the muller (neogen).

finally you do not offer anything at the magnetic level, a brilliant inventor like you, apart from the classic auto alternator?

well I know you are going to take it badly but ... surprising no ?!

What is the point of perfecting what already exists (pelton turbine, wind turbine) if we do not improve what is ultimately used: the production of electricity?

because after all the wind cannot be improved, either it gives or it does not give, "according to the wind" :D

in all sympathy ;-)
0 x