An algae-based battery that still works after 1 charges

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Algae battery that still works after 1 charges

by Macro » 03/11/22, 17:41

If you want to have fun with it ... It's not sodium but cadmium nickel electrolyte potash liquid ... I must have about fifteen left whose electrolyte has been polluted with the coolant ... Of which I I don't know exactly what to do today... The thugs don't want the trash either...
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 03/11/22, 20:45

Sodium batteries are not necessarily hot batteries. Tiamat has been successful in making batteries at room temperature.
0 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 03/11/22, 21:48

A hot battery, in fact, for a smartphone that runs 24/24, would not necessarily be an aberration, if not for the heat it would release in a small volume.

For a bus, which would run almost 24/24, either.

For a car, from an individual, that's another story.

But, I think, that a bad orientation, is more the pb, than the battery in itself.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock: