Why not vegetable oil and pantone?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
moimanu
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Why not vegetable oil and pantone?

by moimanu » 26/06/07, 16:01

Hello to all of you, Big Dipper, André, Christophe and the others,
I am new to what makes you new hospitable and maybe you can enlighten me a bit my lantern?

I started experimenting with the pantone system and have already invested a lot ... time and money.
After downloading and studying in depth a huge part of what is present on the web I made a remark:
According to pantone, it is possible to replace the hydrocarbon types with pure vegetable oil. So I left this side: mounting 100% pantone with water + Hv
Here is my question
How is it that almost nobody speaks or is interested in this type of editing ???
Have I missed an important point that makes this editing very difficult or inefficient?
Indeed it seems the perfect fitting in relation to what you exchanged, the one and the others, to parravant.
The transformed carbon no longer comes from fossil energy (hydrocarbon of all kinds) and the panton system (increases its energetic efficiency) allows to consume a lot less than to roll directly to vegetable oil instead of diesel. (Which is impossible!)

Here, if someone would like to do with his thoughts and enlighten me a little I thank him in advance soon
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

Re: why not vegetable oil?

by zac » 26/06/07, 16:56

moimanu wrote: to roll directly with the vegetable oil in replacement of diesel. (Which is impossible!)

Hello

Really; I must be a miracle worker because I still had to indulge my van this afternoon and my girlfriend probably does the shopping by shooting her clio.

the full pantone on a motor vehicle is not for the bricolo like us.

starts with a doping with water, it works impeccable to the GO or the HVP (B).

@+

PS: a certain rudolphe Diesel invented a year ago a vegetable oil engine, according to some sources it seems that it still works : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
moimanu
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by moimanu » 26/06/07, 21:49

Hi Zac,
When I say impossible for the HV, I am talking about replacing diesel in general without taking the pantone system as a whole. There is not enough arable land to devote. In addition you should grow sunflower or rapeseed in organic agriculture because a ton of fertilizer (nitrogen, the famous nitrates) requires several tons of oil at its predecessor! On the other hand, using this oil (that's what I said before) for pure pantone would allow to use considerably less since its performance will be super optimize. And maybe we could produce as much oil as we need at the European or national level.
Otherwise to be honest, I did not really understand the meaning of your answer with your truck and the clio of your girlfriend :| but it does not matter you translate me in your next answer
A +
thank you in any case for the intention to answer my question
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/06/07, 22:41

Yes manu you're right ... now there's even better oil vegetable oil, see this topic: https://www.econologie.com/forums/huile-vege ... t2242.html
0 x
Other

by Other » 27/06/07, 05:25

Hello
I started experimenting with the pantone system and have already invested a lot ... time and money.

Could you tell us about your montages and what conclusions you noticed.

As for 100% panton run an engine exclusively oil is feasible for a fixed-speed engine, but when it comes to mount it on a car for driving in the city it becomes quite complex to regulate .
to run in the same water and oil reactor, not very easy and the gains are not spectacular. (if you tried)
it becomes difficult to spend a lot of water and fuel in the reactor, which get too cold, in addition the fuel temperatures are higher than if it is exclusively doped with water.
The gains are better to run a diesel with oil and water doping, controls and ratios are more tolerent than on an explosion engine that needs to be adjusted accurately.
Most have opted for simplicity of construction and operation.

Andre
0 x
zac

by zac » 27/06/07, 12:02

moimanu wrote:Otherwise to be honest, I did not really understand the meaning of your answer with your truck and the clio of your girlfriend :| but it does not matter you translate me in your next answer

Hello

I roll for a long time with the oil of recovery (macdaube and other) and pantone doping.

If it did not work I would have to carry my van; but it works : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Here the GO serves in the workshop to clean the parts :P

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/06/07, 14:22

Nowhere is it indicated that doping was not incompatible with HV ... quite the contrary, water promoting combustion, doping goes, in addition to reducing consumption so change the profitability level of vegetable oils: reduce the fouling (ultimately destructive) of engine components using pure oil in high proportion.

In short: that's good! :D
0 x
Other

by Other » 27/06/07, 18:15

Hello

What you need to know for motors running at 100% vegetable oil or a big%
At each cold start and low load operation especially with injectors more or less more critical still with direct injection. there is a layer of oil sprayed against the walls of the cylinders and which gum segments, it eventually go down in the engine oil and a dilution of the engine oil.
When you see that the engine oil level increases instead of decreasing you have to see ... and think about changing the oil more often ..

When running on diesel it is also the same problem of dilution under conditions of starting and under regime.

Except that the diesel oil diluted in motor oil evaporates when the oil is hot, and leaves by the breather, which is not the case with the vegetable oil ..

Water doping has the particularity of keeping the segmentation clean and therefore more watertight and decreases the risk of segments being gobbled up. In addition to making it more economical

Andre
Last edited by Other the 27 / 06 / 07, 19: 35, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/06/07, 18:25

All done André.

This kind of reality, unfortunately, the oily 100% do not want to hear about it ... until the day their engine breaks :(
0 x
moimanu
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by moimanu » 29/06/07, 20:03

Thank you all for your responses
I think that I mis explained myself.

Take the assembly, used to equip the mowers with bubbler (mixture water + gasoline), the reactor and the gases return in the admission. These gases / steam are transformed in the reactor in pantone gas (a very high hydrogen content) which, returned to the intake, are exploded by the ignition (the candle) a little as with the LPG .... j ' why I think I have good enough to explain about man.
Pantone claims to have used several different types of hydrocarbons, fuel oil, crude oil, gasoline gasoline. He speaks of being able also to use oil (vegetable or mineral) containing particles of carbon but certe less volatile.

Does anyone have it, or is it possible to run the assembly above with oil? oil + water
Because it's the editing that I tried to do without result. Even when heating the oil has more than 100 degrees. Special feature: I have 2 bubblers one for water and one for oil, the steam is distributed through a modified channel 4 valve.
I wanted to check the hydrogen production of the process.
So I blew air (with my compressor) through the bubblers (heated with electric resistance and termostat) which passed into the reactor extended by a burner (small copper pipe). The reactor was directly screwed in place of my mower's exhaust pipe to heat it to at least 800 degrees.
1l of gasoline + 6l of water and I got an orange flame of 15 cm for hours without much difference cold or brullant reactor. the stem has been magnetized. no blue flame but my burner is not frankly terrable.
Here ... with 5 oil has 100% and has several different temperatures, nothing to do! no way to get even a tiny sparkle. Should I use a real burner?
Can my montage make you smile? I started with a very theoretical idea that rude technical elements that I did not see rendered my results mediocre.
That's basically I do not talk about the details
If you have ever tried this montage ca interest me
See you soon
0 x