unifying theory: Pantone, Vortex and planet Earth

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 05/10/06, 22:49

elephant wrote:cpt Maloche: useful to tell this story of 80 ° C, that makes the Curie point very low, right? Finally, I think that in this season we do not reach this temperature under the hood at this place there.

It would be necessary to arrange to set up a small ventilation to cool the magnet.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/10/06, 22:54

crispus said:

Finally, the assembly WITH me allowed me to descend to 6,4 l, still on the same route. There, on the other hand, I am sure that I have never achieved such a result before. And especially the engine reacts better, the engine torque is present at low speeds

here, on the other hand, it's blowing! it is nevertheless a machine of 1800 kg offering a nice frontal surface. This is the consumption of a Mercedes C220 CDI, significantly lower and significantly lighter. This is what I do with my partner in "countryside" use, relax (1100 kg, but good resistance to progress)

you place it exactly where, your WITH?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 06/10/06, 02:51

Hello,
(Off topic we have a specific post for magnets)
You are telling me that just a magnet pressed against the hose with a piece of tape you will be looking for 8%!
and I split myself into 4 to make a magnetic circuit simmer as on transformers with a narrow passage magnetic law to have the maximum flow in the fuel by reducing the air gap, and I barely manage to have anything measurable, enough the values ​​obtained are almost part of the margins of error!
It should be that I have pants and a turbulator on the gasoline engine when I added raimant even several that did not make a big good measurable, and when I can not measure more than 0,5 liter
I am in doubt!

Upload Pics with PicTiger

Andre
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/10/06, 08:15

Dear André,

thank you for your photos which speak for itself.
So far, we are skeptical too, but we are trying, it does not eat bread. (Especially that, for once, the person who tells us about it has no money to earn in the business)
That your magnet has given nothing when you are already pantonized does not surprise me, I believe that each fuel / engine combination has a lower consumption limit: it's like discounts in department stores: they are not cumulated 8)
(unless the possible ionic or magnetic effect of a pantone is already at its maximum?)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/10/06, 08:19

cuicui said:

It would be necessary to arrange to set up a small ventilation to cool the magnet.

it would be a real shame! Better to adopt another type of magnet with a higher Curie point. Anyway, wait and see!
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 06/10/06, 08:59

I was obviously not thinking of a fan, but of a small electrician's sheath powered by the wind of speed and leading to the magnets.
0 x
Other

by Other » 06/10/06, 15:35

Hello
this is one of the reasons that i have removed the magnets since i started using 100% oil i heated it between 70c and 80c
the other reason the passage of the oil in the crushing of the 1mm gap tube makes restriction to this viscous fuel.
with gasiol there is a small gain and a feeling of driving.
But scientifically, sensations are like tastes for paintings ...

Andre
0 x
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 07/10/06, 11:46

Hello
For my experience of magnets I use the motorcycle (K75 BMW, 750cc and 75 CV). I see a drop of 5 to 10% after 5 km. With my daily journey of 000 times 2 km urban (about 22 to 50 km / h on average, maximum speed 60 km / h) I went from 130 L / 5,5 km (sometimes up to 100 L) to 6 L / 5 km regular or even 100 L. Manufacturer's consumption 4,9 L at 4,2 km / h and 90 L at 5,6 km / h.
But to measure consumption is ultimately quite difficult it takes the same weather conditions, the same fuel, the same speed and the same driving, the same weight etc ... It will be necessary that I remove it one day to compare .
Note that I did a little "cleaning" of the supply circuit with twice a small dose of acetone and it seems that it has given a little more economy since.
For Neodymium magnets they hold well on the motorcycle, we are probably quite far from 80 ° C (this is not the curie temperature but the threshold from which they begin to permanently lose part of their magnetization). Note that there are Neodymium grades that hold more than 80 ° C, otherwise there is the Samarium Cobalt but it is much more expensive.
Assembly with stainless steel tube (0,5mm thick) air gap of about 1 mm and closing of the field to have maximum flow like André.
Michel
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 07/10/06, 13:18

Thanks for the photo and the magnets details, but isn't there a risk that the magnetic field will "bypass" or "shield" the fuel in your steel device. I think for my part that it would be more efficient if the tube crushed in the air gap was made of aluminum or copper.
0 x
Other

by Other » 07/10/06, 14:49

Hello
elephant wrote:Thanks for the photo and the magnets details, but isn't there a risk that the magnetic field will "bypass" or "shield" the fuel in your steel device. I think for my part that it would be more efficient if the tube crushed in the air gap was made of aluminum or copper.

It is non-magnetic stainless steel.

When at the temperature of 80c this time of the year I think that you should not worry if it was the case I walk in 100% oil
and at the outlet of the heater it makes 75c the simple fact of walking it in the filter and leads it down to 65c the faster I drive the more it drops with no box in front of the radiator it improves.
conclusion under the hood it is not so hot ..
and if you are afraid of heat place the magnet in the air filter suction circuit or in a ventilated place in front (this moves away from the injection, but the important return I doubt that it changes something.
Andre
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"