pantone tractor to the test

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

pantone tractor to the test

by bolt » 04/02/06, 01:19

Hello

Normally on a power curve speed is put along the x axis and torque axis. Let on a draft you're going to go much better you realize.
Here is how I interpret the curve:
Speed ​​is one of the PTO, I guess that's the plan called 540 r / min and would be achieved 2160 rev / min motor, ie 4 times faster.
Apparently without spad the maximum torque (450 ft.lb) "here I am not sure of the equivalent in m / kg if someone can help me or confirm the following" ft = 0.3048 meter and lb = 0.4536 kg ; so ft.lb = 0.138 m.kg
Either 450 62.21 ft.lb = m.kg to pdf or so 15.55 m.kg the engine; This the regime of 200 r / min pdf or 800 engine rev / min.
At this time we have the power:
P = c (m.kg) xn (rpm) / 716 = 17.37 ch
Maximum power is 24 1230 hp engine rev / min (it is quite clear that for the test the tractor is fully accelerated) on the curve looks like at this stage it already reached the cut-off regime
in fact it's not a tractor 60 ch they test?
With spad maximum power is 38.6 1600 hp r / min
If I understood the meaning of their test the spad restores some youth, it would be boring whether in the redémontant spad he retains this youthfulness (descaling)
Before spad, fully accelerated to maxing it 1600 r / min it would be really dirty
With spad it tops out at 2050 r / min (in my assumption of 1 transmission over 4)
A notice that does not even reach the standard pdf plan (540 r / min) he must still scoured a bit.
If we want to tell them reason to 1500 rev engine without spad it is about 15 hp, with about 38 ch he will go to 133% more power, it's a little more (152%)

Are compared with this example, we can conclude that if one has a car in very good condition in advance so do not expect much from the G system?
That said it is a personal interpretation, each apréciera

bolt
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 04/02/06, 05:34

Hello,
As intrigue me these theoretical remarks on the tractor testing in Egypt, I just watched the (reports) more closely on Quanthome.
He speaks of a consumer 8,62 and 5,55 liter without panton panton liter is quite credible, I do not see why we must doubt these figures.
Now he made curve tests with the means at hand
and as he took the tests was low rpm therefore outside the maximum torque of the engine in question, it has come a little figures out of bounds, the only erreure they have done is to confuse torque and power with the results 133 % I guess he made a couple of comparison diets low.
Normally all piston engines their torque curve downward when the motor filling decreases, if the full power engine on the force and asked éffort does not allow the engine to run in the Maximum torque speed (usually 2 / 3 maximum speed and even less for a tractor or an aircraft engine) you can reach such a comparison ..
At least they had the relevant measure on a rudimentary bench that is not the case for the famous tractor 7 reactors ..
To make measurements without reactor did you just roll has no water (I see me soon enough when the bubbler empties in full)
Some farmers have generators to connect the PTO test would be easy enough with and without panton
The voltage and amperage, it tells the time just for power. I think farmers have no other preoccupation
What to do tests and I understand them well, they quickly understood how much fuel less than it takes to make a field.

Andre
0 x
avogadro
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by avogadro » 04/03/07, 11:39

Attention all the same units:
the couple must be given in Nm (kg.m² / s)
the speed in rad / s
and then Watts has not horses

736w = 1cv

0,138rad / s = 1tr / min
0 x
avogadro
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by avogadro » 04/03/07, 12:21

I just read the article. lol

It was good fun

I interresse to Pantome by curiosity.

The day a standardized comparison (measurement protocol, benches certification, serious relationship) with the same machine will be published, professionals interreseront to Pantome.

It would also be useful to make these measurements all 500h eg a tractor even during 5000h to see the Evolution.
This machine would have a maintenance log that also would measure the impact (wear of piston rings, valves ...)

Until aberants results will be presented, no future.
What is this power?
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 04/03/07, 22:16

avogadro wrote:I just read the article. lol

It was good fun

I interresse to Pantome by curiosity.

The day a standardized comparison (measurement protocol, benches certification, serious relationship) with the same machine will be published, professionals interreseront to Pantome.

[...]

Until aberants results will be presented, no future.
What is this power?

Hello !

bin for your info on the protocol and the scientific record ... will see there !!!
https://www.econologie.com/forums/mercedes-340-d-de-didier-t3230.html

and give your opinion .... doping vapor in the future ... as long as there are people who intersse about it ... 8) : Cheesy:

@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
Christophe

Re: Tractor pantone to the test

by Christophe » 12/03/16, 20:19

These curves found in the archives, I understand not much ...

A John Deere 4255

rd-curves-and-a-tractor-sur-bench-and-test-1-2-pic118.jpg

rd-curves-and-a-tractor-sur-bench-and-test-2-2-pic119.jpg
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 13/03/16, 10:29

Effectively with these curves overloaded, insufficiently contrasting colors, schedules data for understanding the missing curves (conduct of the trial, conditions, measurement uncertainties etc ....) it's hard : Oops:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/03/16, 13:31

Bin at load it still goes but especially the legends that are well above the 2ieme explicit: we do not understand where is the injection of water and where it is not ...
0 x