Water injection without pantone Vs pantone

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Vroom143
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Vroom143 » 30/05/06, 17:50

In addition, I think it may be interesting in your case to slightly preheat water before injecting. Given the necessary water flow, it is easy to imagine an aluminum tube wrapped around the exhaust between the pump and the injector.
0 x
Vroom143
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Vroom143 » 30/05/06, 18:04

@lau

5l / 100 of water, it's not disgusting! lol
Yep, already installed a kit N2O ... it works very hard! it kills the engine very strong too! Bah, overall I'm not a fan of this kind of article ... already, because it is allowed in almost no discipline ... And then after, because it is faaaible as a method, it has no class ... Anyone can double his power in a short time by putting a kit Our ... cons multiply power by 2 without kit Our, it's class! and then the worst is that after doing this, you still have the opportunity to put a Nos for special races like 400DA ...
0 x
binbins4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by binbins4 » 02/06/06, 21:22

interresting !

I made a very simple difuseur for turbo, I use two injection needles 0,8mm one of 0,5mm as an aero I am in test, I use the turbo pressure so it works only when it grows from 0,3 to + + With a fab time of 20 min and a beautiful fog I have pictures I will try the mums.
0 x
Vroom143
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Vroom143 » 09/06/06, 16:36

Not bad the needle system, the fog is rather clean.
But since you use the pressure of the turbo, you are forced to inject the water before the turbo, otherwise you have no pressure difference between the pipe, and your pulsed air ...
It would take a way to get a small airflow at a higher pressure ...
To do that, I had experimented with something:
some small-displacement model engines operate with a pressurized CO2 cartridge and a check valve. By reversing the direction of the valve and driving the crankshaft via a small electric motor, we have a small air compressor ... it works pretty well ...

I should be able to find plans if it interferes with someone ...
Paired with the needle system of binbins4, it could make a cheap injection of water ...
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 09/06/06, 21:10

Hello Wroom 143

it's a question I asked myself about doping with water
and I think it would be best to send what comes out of the reactor
after the turbo. Everyone enters before the turbo for reasons of simplicity, but I do not like, to pass it, by the turbo aluminum wheel the speed at the end of the blade must be close to the speed of sound, my view Aircraft propeller repair experience, at each takeoff on water, on seaplanes.
the drops of water rolled the duralumin helix, enough that the drops penetrates 3mm into the metal on the leading edge.
So if anything the reactor lets pass finne drop of water must be damaging, In addition to what comes out of the panton in this mill says nothing good ..

Now to go back from the turbo it is necessary that the reactor is pressurized at the entrance, something that I tried with the pressure of the turbo, it is necessary by a suitable form that the exit of the reactor that which enters the collector is in relative depression to have a circulation in the reactor, it is feasible, the only thing before undertaking this modification is to evaluate the advantages.

Andre
0 x
binbins4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by binbins4 » 02/07/06, 20:37

after some static test for on a fiat ducato 2.8 td id (camping car) I will use the pump of the cell which is at 1.8 bar to push in pressure turbo, the injector that WROOUM board grilled, I have it in 12 Moreover, he is too busy and not sure how to beat it, should he have a sequence with him?

I arrived spraying with a perfume duster approx 1.1lt on time the quantity should fuck in turbo pressure, I pulverise only if the turbo pressure exceeds0,2 bar with a pressure switch of washing machine.
0 x
Other

by Other » 03/07/06, 20:54

Hello Binbins4

In general the injectors are not fed constantly, in DC
the coils do not support, it is necessary to send implants, with a 555 the flow is done by the duration of time (one versus the off)
Do not mix injector and electric valve.
If you do not put the 555 well I would indicate a montage with a relay that vibrates, easy to do with some piece of wire ..
When you send DC power in a coil it takes a (some time) to mount the amperage, pulsating the current amperage of the coil is low, it is as if we were feeding AC power.

Since you are in the water just injecting water, could you give some results, like clean candles or engine oil? engine behavior, water consumption little or much? consumption or power if there is a difference?
As I did not finish the assembly of a reactor on a gasoline engine old generation, I asked the question if it was worth doing tests just with the water in the admission?

Andre
0 x
binbins4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by binbins4 » 03/07/06, 22:59

Hi Andre, your scheme interests me, me and the electronics
I will prepare two montages to go on holiday with a venturi in turbo pressure with the tank also in pressure and a check valve, a filling when the pressure decreases.
the other as on my previous post.

I wonder if it happens to find more pressure in the turbo snail that could be useful.
the ducato fiat is the only one that is not equipped pantone is probably a mistake, because the only one that is in anyway it does not cost me a lot of fuel 4000km with a full of gasoil remains hvr (R for recup) : Mrgreen:
0 x
nialabert
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by nialabert » 04/07/06, 16:38

In Anre: what is the current needed by the injector ?? How often do you work?

A BinBin4: I bring you a montage to feed your injector as soon as I have André's answer. : Cheesy:
0 x
Other

by Other » 05/07/06, 02:34

Hello,
For fuel injectors auto coil is a resistance of 14,5 homs
but that does not mean anything given the size of the thread of the bonbine I doubt that to pass in continuous 500 milliampere that the thread resites.
it's more like ON OFF pulse and not too long ON
It remains to be seen if the values ​​of the European material are the same as those of GM.
The simple assembly is a relay to which its own contact runs its coil all in series with the injector, it makes a vibrator, which oscillates according to the relay, but it is not modulable, it just allows the injector to survive with pulsating current.
The best is to make a montage with an 555, Ask Michel du forum or guidi I think they have more experience in these montages than me, they sell small support and some components to make these small montages and you can adjust the pulsations with a small poteniometer.

Andre
0 x