fuel saver system Verdier

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Verdier Fuel Saver System

by moinsdewatt » 20/11/18, 01:19

Christophe wrote:Welcome,

Can you support your claims? In other words, provide some evidence?

Do not look, it is the marmot that shows the chocolate in the paper Alu 10 years later.
0 x
Nico82
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Nico82 » 06/12/18, 00:19

Document like the pollution test? The bailiff's report concerning fuel economy? We talk about pollution of carbon tax etc in this moment. That's pk I think back to system. That's all. Solutions there are. Must give them. Pantome or other. What did you think of these systems?
0 x
Nico82
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Nico82 » 06/12/18, 16:09

The marmot does not care about it. This case was filed many years ago. I understand your frustration by assuming that you are and will remain a man's ambition and solution. Apart from doing the pseudo pro-donor lessons. Indeed, similar links with pantomis are seen as we talk about water. But it's not the same montage. Damage to the rejeux c all. After I take you give Corp and soul to pantome I am not jealous.
0 x