System G

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
bombrman
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

System G

by bombrman » 07/04/06, 14:39

Hello,

I have searched a lot everywhere on the net and I will create and mount a SPAD, I will look at the place I have to do it to measure.

The problem I'm not sure I understood the role of the reactor and the design?

In the middle it is a stainless steel tube which is penetrated on each side by a stainless steel rod which is welded on each side of this tube then we weld the centralizer to prevent it from slamming?

I am interested in any info on this subject

Thank you in advance
0 x
rpsantina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: SPAD Reactor ????

by rpsantina » 07/04/06, 14:52

bombrman wrote:Hello,

In the middle it is a stainless steel tube which is penetrated on each side by a stainless steel rod which is welded on each side of this tube then we weld the centralizer to prevent it from slamming?

Uh, not really,

it is a large rod in the center with small rods on each side and centralizers at the ends. All this little world well welded together.

You weld a centering device at the end of the stainless steel tube to be able to mount it vertically ...

The big interest of the spad lies in its compactness with the bubbler heated by a wall of the heating chamber where there is the reactor.
0 x
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)
i-Only those who do nothing are never wrong
ii-Anything is possible as long as a little time is spent there
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/04/06, 14:56

The SPAD is system G published on pantone in 2001 voila pkoi I changed the title.

You will find all the basic info on the site: http://quanthomme.free.fr/pantone/FrancePMC.htm

For detailed info you have to dig a little forum...
0 x
bombrman
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by bombrman » 10/04/06, 09:23

it is a large rod in the center with small rods on each side and centralizers at the ends. All this little world well welded together.

You weld a centering device at the end of the stainless steel tube to be able to mount it vertically ...

Are the stems empty tubes? And can this reactor go up and down in the tube in which it will be positioned?

What is the point?

I think to try it all I do in steel I read on the forum no problem what do you think?

As soon as I have the time I need to take the measurements on my car to see the place because I want to install it behind the engine at the exhaust outlet after the turbo.

Thank you in advance
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 10/04/06, 10:55

Hi Bom and welcome to the club! : Cheesy:

to center and fix your rod of the reactor you have several solutions: the centering pins, the centralizers or a drilling from side to side of the rod to maintain it.
On my next stainless steel rod, with a reduced iron, the part is less obvious. I will investigate a centering device at each end and a screw welded to the tube will block all these little people.
What exactly do you plan to do in steel?
I would like to try an iron rod, I have not yet read that there is a difference.
Even Kevin, who is stingy with information, let go of one day that he should not be bored and put straight stretched iron as a rod ... he realizes allegedly interesting perf.
On tractors, however, we noticed that there was a significant difference between 304 and 310, so we should follow this up.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 10/04/06, 11:38

To the advantage of 310?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/04/06, 12:27

Nothing surprising about that, Nickel being a strong cracking catalyst (hydrocarbons ... water it remains to be proven ...).

Has anyone tried 330 (30% Nickel: p)?
Last edited by Christophe the 10 / 04 / 06, 13: 52, 1 edited once.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 10/04/06, 13:44

yes sorry, to the advantage of 310 of course!
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 10/04/06, 15:12

Hello
stainless steel

the 310, 310S and 314 series are the only ones to have 19% nickel
and 24% chrom

The 300 series may not know in Europe?
When you get to 348 and above it's 9% nickel

To have more nickel you have to go
in inconel 825 40% nikel 21% chrom 31% iron

inconel 800 more popular and easier to find 32% nickel
and 21% chrom

More difficult to find inconel 702 79,5% nickel

Even more difficult to find in stem
Nickel 200 99,5% nickel

Rolled nickel sells for around $ 60 per kilo

For those who ask whether a steel rod works, proof to the contrary the steel works but it ends up rusting in doping with water if water is sent to it when the reactor is not hot enough.
To find out, you have to mount it so that the rod is easily accessible and removable.
There is little feedback on the nickel rods
on the other hand it takes an assembly which works relatively well with a steel rod and then it takes a nickel rod there we can make a real comparison.
As long as I have to choose between stainless steel and iron my choice is going towards stainless
Now everything about the grade of this material remains to be proven. It is easy to say such grade it works well, nobody on the forum we have to clearly indicate with such rod I obtain X%
and another rod Y% Most of my tests on the rods are done in 100% panton, but in water doping it is very different and the observations on the rods cannot be fully applied.
even an aluminum rod works well on a 100% panton
When a copper rod goes badly ..

Andre
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 10/04/06, 16:18

Aluminum works and not copper?

It's already not magnetic.

Maybe electronic property ...

Fe, Mn, Ni, Zn, Al 2 electrons on the last layer ...
Cu, Cr 1 single electron on the last layer.

It should be tested with a zinc rod and one in chrome (or whose surface is chrome) to see if it works with zinc and not with chromium.
0 x