Gillier-Pantone GP system: official name of the water doping!

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/11/07, 23:45

Ben we can change at will later ... it's the principle of a wiki ...
0 x
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher

by camel1 » 13/11/07, 23:54

Hi Cuicui!

Cuicui wrote:... Afterwards, enthusiasts put on the Internet the plans of a steam generator (GV) placed in the exhaust, simpler and more efficient than the bubbler.

I annotate this passage from your paper, which makes an honorable synthesis of the history of the pantone.

Nevertheless, as I mentioned in my speech a little earlier, I recall that the G + (GP + now : Lol: ) is under the Copyleft regime.

This gives the right to anyone to reproduce it, see to market it, provided you cite the source , in this case me (this is the rule of the game of free licenses!)
I am happy to be considered as an enthusiast, but I would like that, in a paper which seeks to present the evolution of pantone since its beginnings in France, and with regard to the evolution "steam generator", my name and a reference to my site be mentioned, because I do not waive the authorship of this advance which is decisive for the implementation of pantone in steam doping on cars.

As I realize that this information is most of the time withheld by the "replicators", especially when their exploits are reported in various media, I tell myself that at least, here on Econology, and below on Quanthomme, this info should be present ... people often tend to want to pass for the inventors of the system, and I must say that inflates me a bit ...

Otherwise, nickel chrome! : Cheesy:

A+

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/11/07, 23:58

+1 with Camel1 (you will note that you were not clearly mentioned in the Vitry press kit, however I had provided your site as a "reference": https://www.econologie.com/vitry-sur-orn ... -3403.html but OK...)

So do not forget to say the Steam generator designed by Chameau1 : Cheesy:
Last edited by Christophe the 14 / 11 / 07, 00: 01, 1 edited once.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 13/11/07, 23:59

Christophe wrote:Ben we can change at will later ... it's the principle of a wiki ...

It works.
On the other hand, to avoid cluttering the forumI also send you by PM the correspondence I had with Quant'Homme. It's very simple and I'm glad to see that everyone has agreed quickly.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 14/11/07, 00:05

camel1 wrote:I am happy to be considered an enthusiast, but I would like my name and a reference to my site to be mentioned

Needless to say. Could you do it please? I do not have your coordinates. You make a copy of my prose and you modify and complete what needs to be.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/07, 00:11

But use the wiki didiou!

It is DONE for community writing ...
0 x
camel1

by camel1 » 14/11/07, 00:12

Hello !

Cuicui wrote: You make a copy of my prose and you modify and complete what needs to be.

This is what I was about to do in the "Marketing of the water doping or injection system" section of the wiki, because there is an error, the Copra is GP + (with gv .. .) therefore no bubbler ..

If not, where did you put your paper in the wiki?
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 14/11/07, 00:15

camel1 wrote:If not, where did you put your paper in the wiki?

For the moment, I have not done anything, since I do not know how it works. Could someone do it for me or explain?
0 x
camel1

by camel1 » 14/11/07, 00:17

Cuicui wrote:
camel1 wrote:If not, where did you put your paper in the wiki?

For the moment, I have not done anything, since I do not know how it works. Could someone do it for me or explain?

Arff! : Cheesy: : Lol:

The : https://www.econologie.com/wiki-moteur-pantone/index.php/Comment_utiliser_le_wiki_pantone
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 14/11/07, 00:25

4) To create a new page, just create an internal link with the icon: button_link.png

Where's that damn "AB" icon?
0 x