Training course in Lorraine

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Touf
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Training course in Lorraine

by Touf » 16/06/07, 11:12

Hello, following the many solicitations received following the press conference at the end of May at municicpalite vitry, our association organizes a training course for individuals on the technique of water doping

The course is held on the weekend of 30 June and 1 July, the appointment is set at 9h on Saturday morning in Buligny

See map at next location

Link

The internship takes place in a shed loaned by a circus association that has a workshop a kitchen and a meeting room. It is located before the village when you arrive from the road of Toul is a large shed with a large parking on the left. This will be indicated by signs.

Saturday morning is dedicated to the presentation of water doping: history, process, adaptation on auto. Then the afternoon and Sunday is devoted to editing on a 205 D we will achieve exactly the same editing as the C15 since it is the same engine and we can validate a plan if the results are as good as on the C15. The other montages will be made on a Saviem SG3 Galion 3,3L circus vehicle.

The purpose of the training is to present the process so that people understand the system and master the different components of it. Then the practical part allows to become familiar with the adaptation on auto and to know the different stages of the construction and the assembly on the vehicles.

The totality of a vehicle will be mounted so that the trainee can appreciate the project from its conception to the finished result with a fully equipped and rolling vehicle.

The price of the course is 250 E per person for training as well as meals (Saturday noon, evening Sunday morning and noon). We offer summary conditions for sleeping (mattress available). If people want other accommodation conditions it is up to them to make the steps to find a hotel or a bed and breakfast because it is too heavy to manage for our structure at this time.

If people are interested she can contact me by email at lapierreangulaire@free.fr or by telephone 06 71 22 54 29. The registration will be validated after receipt of a check of 100 E address at the cornerstone to the following address The Cornerstone, Alexandre GREGOIRE 8 Place de France 57000 METZ. The remainder of the sum is to be paid on the day of the internship.

Here I think the essential is if not feel free to contact me.

Ecologically

Alex
0 x