Universal patterns WATER DOPING for automobile

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: UNIVERSAL WATER DOPING DIAGRAMS FOR AUTOMOBILE

by the middle » 11/06/07, 22:17

PITMIX wrote:Hello
I would like to leave here some "say" UNIVERSAL diagrams of the water doping system for cars.

Then we could give diagrams of parts in particular and in more detail. Or give precise explanations on adaptations according to the vehicles that we have doped with water.
The idea, if possible, would be to make a database where we do not discuss too much but where we share our diverse experiences.
It could be a good way to convert novices who do not dare to start because they think they have not understood the system.
Well done, Pitmix, it's a very good idea, because at the moment there is too much to read on this subject; things have evolved.
Even if you make mistakes, the point is made, and you save a lot of novices time.
Compliments to all who get wet in this adventure; and to others too
Signed, a man who will heat himself with restaurant oil this winter : Cheesy:

Well I'm leaving : Lol:
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... acteur.JPG

Ah yes .. I do not have the infused science : Lol:
Change what doesn't suit you ...
To your mice :P
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 11/06/07, 22:54

Thank you it's nice guys. 8)
I also wanted to point out one thing.
T3RPR the guy I met on Saturday took the initiative to meet me to discuss the subject verbally.
Even if I'm not the best example of success on this forum, we chatted for a good hour.
I encourage others to do the same.
Just like a diagram is worth a long speech, speaking directly is worth hundreds of lines on a forum.
Too bad we can't all meet because it would certainly give a good thing.
Congratulations again to those who have set up associations, it is in my opinion a very good thing. What Christophe did and direct reaction too. Putting a reactor on a box and then teaching people how to make others by training them is great.
A+
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 11/06/07, 23:24

Hello Pitmix

PITMIX wrote:Can someone tell me if other patterns are needed?
The intake venturi to allow the air to be drawn more strongly through the reactor:
I made it by thermoforming with an electric scraper a piece of PVC tube of 32mm in diameter and using two bottles of wine of different shape to make the cones.

To make an 'optimized' venturi without getting bogged down ..... you can recover a whole scrapyard directly from an old carburetor.

https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/venturi1.jpg
https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/venturi.jpg

On certain Solex carburetors, the venturi part can be easily disassembled and is interchangeable, that of the photo is 33 mm outside / 25 mm inside. We must be able to easily find larger diameters to be able to adapt to the size of the engine.

The small venturi inside the large venturi can easily be transferred if necessary.

The notch on the side is to bring the pipe which will be in depression.

In addition it is easy to insert into a hose and block with a collar on the outside.

..... finally! Thank you for your synthesis
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 12/06/07, 10:22

Here is what André sent me:

André wrote:
Attention the angles of the venturi when it says 30degree entry and 7degree exit it is compared to the reference line so that should make 60 degrees entry and 14 degrees exit, although I measured on air venturis the 14 degrees corresponds but the 60 degree is smaller, I think we will have to find the exact theoretical values, on the internet there are different values, but I'm not sure that this is a reference, in a mechanical book I 30 degrees total?
Andre

Hi Flytox.
Very good idea the recovery of venturi on old carburetors.
Zac told me that on the Peugeot 106 injection there is a venturi in the plastic intake tube. I think this one can be used on many petrol and diesel injection vehicles.
You should know that a perfectly made venturi will work very well, but as we are not pros even an approximate venturi already works very well.
Last edited by PITMIX the 12 / 06 / 07, 11: 10, 1 edited once.
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 12/06/07, 11:07

Here is a small drawing to show how to test water carburetors and intake venturis
The water vacuum cleaner simulates the vacuum created by the motor.

The water column must be far enough and below the venturi to avoid sucking water. During the acceleration test, the water column can rise by 70cm.
The higher the water rises in the column without forcing the motor, the more effective the venturi.
0 x
Céline OLERON
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

and for a 205 junior petrol?

by Céline OLERON » 13/06/07, 09:03

LO

you damn bad!

well I am trying to find out if we have found an alternative to petroleum or a water booster for petrol engines !!!

otherwise I will have to change vehicles and quickly!

please
0 x
Céline OLERON
Nature Animator : Idea:
Courbevoie
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 13/06/07, 10:14

Hi Celine
An alternative to petroleum? Yes the bike : Cheesy:
For your car anyway even if you manage to drop consumption and pollution it will be less than changing cars.
For example a small C1 consumes just a little more than a 125cc motorcycle.
Personally I do this because I like it.
But the reason would be that I change my car.
A+
0 x
zac

Re: and for a 205 junior petrol?

by zac » 13/06/07, 18:43

Céline OLERON wrote:well I am trying to find out if we have found an alternative to petroleum or a water booster for petrol engines !!!

Hello

Tells the mayor to buy to sell 2 or 3 multipurpose rooms never used; and with the sub hire rickshaws : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Other

by Other » 13/06/07, 19:05

Hello
Hi Flytox.
Very good idea the recovery of venturi on old carburetors.

The carburetor venturi have a shorter outlet and an angle greater than 7 degrees to make a separation and a little turbulence to mix the emulsion which leaves the nozzle

Our venturi must be slightly different from venturi as you add the product from the reactor, the outlet cone must be a little more than 7 degrees.
but a good venturi that siphone without seeking perfection made for our application ..
The difference between a tractor and a car, the tractor has a small manifold near the small intake valves, it does not turn quickly, so naturally it has a good depression in the manifold, a car has a widely dimensioned manifold sometimes 2 intake valves, engine at 4500 rpm, so little vacuum at 2500 RPM, it must be created artificially

Andre
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 13/06/07, 20:54

In fact I just saw the title of Celine's message.
"What about a 205 Junior?"
Well it's all the same as on the drawing of the first page.
Only the connection to the intake will be different, since the car has a fuel.
Otherwise you're the type to drop your number like that ??? : Cheesy:
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"