Scam? they stole the photos on quanthomme ...

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 10/03/06, 07:32

jean63 wrote:geogy : Arrow:

What proves that these "economizers" do not damage the engines? It is not after 15 days that you can know if you are satisfied. Do you have a list of satisfied customers over a long period of time and a long mileage, who could testify to the evidence that it works well?

Hello,
: Mrgreen: Go read the 3 pitites pages of the general conditions of sale, you will have understood everything !! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 10/03/06, 10:05

The mentioned characteristics by the seller's catalogs, prospectuses and all advertising documents are only indicative. The seller reserves the right to bring his models any modifications it deems appropriate even after acceptance of orders, without however affecting essential characteristics

Is that what you're talking about? Anyway, their kits of "water engine" (pantone system I suppose, but not for cars) and "run on hydrogen" are not available, so for the explanations on the operation, it is not for right now. :frown:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 10/03/06, 11:14

Hello,
Your quote is a small part, what I found the funniest is the guarantee games : Mrgreen:
Come on, I stop there, otherwise they will accuse me of "harassment" : Mrgreen:
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/03/06, 11:41

Let us not forget either that to speak about it (even in bad terms) is to promote it ....
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 10/03/06, 18:02

we are pro we are anti.

It's antimotion :P
0 x
yan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by yan » 13/03/06, 12:22

Hi ... hey yes this is my first message.
Site http://www.ecoenergiesweb.com/
looks like a gigantic scam

"our hydreogen engine is being developed (time to plagiarize some plans available on the web?)

Is there a list of known ESCROCS? if yes I vote to indicate ECOENERGIESWEB in plemiere line !!!!

A+
Yan
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

I too discover

by lio74 » 15/03/06, 23:33

Hi yan

I agree with you!!! anyway, even with the best intentions in the world, there is always a guy to profit and spoil the thing :frown: !!!

That said, I am not against the marketing of a reliable industrial solution of the Pantone system. Especially if the profits collected are used to "advance the schmilblick" (: arrow: quote from the webmaster) and serve noble causes like helping the Third World to equip themselves and survive ...

We must not forget the intentions of Paul Pantone, by disseminating his invention to the general public, he thought of the Planet and NOT of his portfolio ...
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!