Pantone engine results: we are hallucinating!

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher

Pantone engine results: we are hallucinating!

by camel1 » 08/12/06, 01:27

Hi friends ! :D

It's been a while, but things don't fall into place as quickly as we would like ...

In any case, I see that we are in demand of results, in other posts, so here is the beginning:

André, we just did a test of consumption on the Mercedes 240 d (it is a 2,4 l), equipped with a single reactor, with the GV described on the site there: http://perso.orange.fr/systemeGplus/merco.htm

Didier traveled approximately 1000 km, including 729 on the road and 213 on the motorway.
It gives a maximum consumption of 7.27l / 100 on the road, a reduction of 27.3% compared to 10l / 100 without pantone,
and 3.87 l / 100 on highway, a decrease of 44.7% : Shock: compared to 7 l / 100 before pantone!

8) 8) 8)

The water consumption is of the order of a liter to the cent.

Road speeds are between 50 and 90 km / h, city, country, mountain journeys,
and on the highway, between 100 and 120 km / h.
You should know that this car is equipped with a short ratio bridge, and that it is therefore unthinkable to drive it beyond 120 km / h, even if one can make ouinner the engine to climb to 130/140 km / h ...

The driving sensations are staggering. Didier felt the reactor hang, he barely depressed the accelerator pedal, where before, he would have been at the bottom of the hold ... and as soon as he pressed a little, we feel the horses running wild, really impressive!

Oh yes, I almost forgot, the before / after tests were done on similar routes and identical driving conditions (speed).

The thermometer tracks the temperatures of the steam generator. Today, cool weather (around 5 ° C). On road or highway, the steam oscillated between 60 and 75 ° C, depending on the engine speed.
The temperature drops when you climb the towers, which confirms that the vacuum is good.
Tried by milder outside temperatures (around 18 ° C) the GV can go up to 95 ° C.

In all cases, one thing is certain now, it is that the GV, as a means of producing steam, is on automobile, the most efficient of all that has been tried, at least to my knowledge .

So you can forget the bubblers, it's frankly not suitable for cars!

It is necessary to focus all your attention on depression, on all regimes, on the merco, it is practical, because there is a shutter on the entry of pipe of admission, which is closed to slows down, and which opens to acceleration by a linkage game coupled to the accelerator.
This engine naturally offers us a way to control the suction through the reactor depending on the speed. This detail undoubtedly has its importance in the success of this proto.

Where I shudder is by imagining what it could give with a multi-jet engine, given what we can potentially get from one!

We come back from the meeting of the inventors club of Roanne, to whom we presented our results, and we took note to finally make the passages to the test benches before Christmas ... soon indisputable figures, with all the scientific credibility that 'we can hope ...
In the meantime, Didier passes the test to technical control tomorrow, for the opacity test, when I see it, I would predict 0,50 m-1

Bets are out, but hurry!

I will give you the result tomorrow evening.
Be aware in any case (video support) that, in its state before transformation, the opacity should be of the order of 10 m-1, if I compare its smoke to that of my 205 before pantone which was 2.50 m-1

The type of CT will make a funny face, that's for sure!

Guys, we got the bomb!

Make SGS, let go! I will soon put online a new version of the site, where I have sorted all the info in bulk, and in which you will find charts to have the dimensions of the GV according to the engine parameters (petrol / diesel and displacement).
With that and the explanations that go with it, anyone should be able to reproduce the bazaar, with certainty on the perfs!

Hell, I'm not sleepy, I'm too happy, see you tomorrow!

Tcho!: Lol:

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 08/12/06, 08:26

One comment: bravo!

urban consumption must be considered from two aspects:
1) you have improved an old engine and it is very good, but not spectacular compared to the current engines.
2) it may be necessary to be complete to have comparative pollution data with recent engines

Anyway, if we got on all the old mercos in Turkey, Morocco, Lebanon, Greece ..... it would be good

2) the consumption on the highway is spectacular, but I think maybe a more representative sample

we are looking forward to your new figures
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

Re: We're hallucinating!

by Christophe » 08/12/06, 08:42

camel1 wrote:Didier traveled approximately 1000 km, including 729 on the road and 213 on the motorway.

It gives a maximum consumption of 7.27l / 100 on the road, a reduction of 27.3% compared to 10l / 100 without pantone,
and 3.87 l / 100 on highway, a decrease of 44.7% : Shock: compared to 7 l / 100 before pantone!

Eh yes ... hard to swallow the RED pill ... Welcome to a world of P ... utes ... er of P ... etroliers sorry (my tongue sticking out) !! Is this not proof (more) that everything (regarding energy) is a great farce oriented to force US to consume and I wonder more and more if "we" do not want to willfully FAVOR the greenhouse effect?

Regarding the representativeness of the test I think that a test over 1000km is quite representative especially given the consumption deltas. If we had 10 to 20% still that would be discussed ... but the ...
0 x
nialabert
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by nialabert » 08/12/06, 09:13

Bravo...
0 x
nialabert
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by nialabert » 08/12/06, 09:19

A question that came to me when I saw the photos of the montage. Does the reactor charge electrically ???

Does the bar magnetize ??

I'm sure it works because you started it in the North South axis : Cheesy: :mrgreen: : Cheesy:
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 08/12/06, 09:56

Hats off to you three for this achievement. Nice work, ally has tenacity. And a steam generator that seems so obvious that one wonders why no one has thought of it before, as always, for good ideas.
Two questions :
-Are you able to explain the (significant) differences in fuel consumption between the 205 and the Mercedes? -20% for 205, up to -44% for 240 D. More successful in the latter case?

-Have you tried (if your assembly allows it) to supply the engine with only steam from the SG without pantone?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 08/12/06, 10:29

Christopher said:

I wonder more and more if "we" do not want to PROMOTE the greenhouse effect?

Yes:
- air installers co
- Norwegian, Canadian, Russian, Ardennes, Alsatian who would like to lower their heating bill : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/12/06, 10:55

A big hat trick for this great job!

The highway cons are quite mind-blowing ...: Shock: Do you have the actual average speed of the course?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/12/06, 11:16

I read the "Merco" part on the site, but I don't think I saw the cons?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
zac

by zac » 08/12/06, 11:26

bham wrote:-Are you able to explain the (significant) differences in fuel consumption between the 205 and the Mercedes? -20% for 205, up to -44% for 240 D.

Hello

it's mill generation, so are initial yield

It roughly meets the figure we had between a Mercedes van 207 (meme engine) and the clio. a good 30/100 on the prehistoric Mercos and 15 to 20/100 on the more recent 1.9.
on an hdi of 206 we gain in driving comfort and opacity but in consumption it is almost not measurable.

congratulations again for the job

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.