Pantone engine results: we are hallucinating!

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher

by camel1 » 02/02/07, 21:59

Hi everybody !

lio74 wrote:.

you're absolutely right, for the show must be an engine that throws !!! with striking results ... that's what Camel1 doing and what I'm about to make my proto!

but to a published in scientific journal .... need a true experimental lab bench ... or it will be denied and never published, rigor in Science and Future or Science and Life ... :?

but you're right ... do they already acdcepter that it works!

@+

Ben actually, the publication is the cherry on the cake, but we do not block especially on it (at first) ... by cons, the irrefutable side of the results, even if it is an old engine , will allow us to push the wheel much further, as I recall, we focus our efforts on finding a place where we establish, with the necessary equipment to work efficiently and rationally (test bench ...)

With the partners we now have, we can say that things are shaping quite well to go in this direction (editing the file and the project).
When you start from afar, and with the means at hand, you have to accept the idea that there are stages to be taken ... these latest tests will allow us to take a decisive stage, where we will go from " DIY "to industrial work worthy of the name : Cheesy:

Incidentally, I want to reaffirm here-especially to potential swindlers who would harm us - we will continue to distribute all of our results and plans to open source, true to the philosophy that drives us from the beginning. No way to ask patent! Internet and network are the best guarantors of our tranquility. 8)

And then at the end, if the scientific community remains stubbornly closed to the pantone, we do not care, because we do not need them to get things done! : Cheesy:
They did not wait for the start, so ... :D

Well, no need to make in relation to that!

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
jeanmi68
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by jeanmi68 » 03/02/07, 12:01

Hello everyone !

I have been reading you for several days and I must say that your work impresses me.

Like you, I am passionate about the ability to drive by consuming less, not polluting as much, and concerned that the techniques that allow it are, this time, accessible and known to the general public.

I am not a technician or mechanic like many of you but I have the "technical fiber" of a fairly good level handyman and I have a fairly good logic and a strong capacity for synthesis particularly in technical fields.

I've read - pretty much - everything that has been written about the Pantone Process and its French version "G" and now "G +".

And in particular your achievements on the 205 and the Mercedes 240 D via the Quanthomme website.

And I want to congratulate you, Didier and Michel, for the remarkable work and the great progress made in the transformation of your Mercedes 240D.

I think that your "GVI" and the way of injecting the "steam" after leaving the reactor directly into the intake pipes are as decisive a step forward as the adaptation of the basic GEET Pantone process in version "G" and the exemplary achievement of Antoine G. on his "mythical" diesel tractor N ° 22.

I think we are on the right track.

Now, it is indeed validate, as you expect with the teachers and students of Lycée Carnot, your results of the current version with measures that, thereafter, will be indisputable.

See you soon

Jean Michel
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 03/02/07, 16:38

Hello !
camel1 wrote:They did not wait for the start, so ... :D

Well, no need to make in relation to that!

Michel

ha well send that :!:
: Lol: : Cheesy:

@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
laurent.delaon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by laurent.delaon » 03/02/07, 22:26

Good evening,
or is it the conso of mercedes? and the 205?

It would be interesting to see the Evolution now, you can give information with a little more now rolled km.
0 x
camel1

by camel1 » 18/02/07, 13:42

Hi Laurent and others!

laurent.delaon wrote:Good evening,
or is it the conso of mercedes? and the 205?

It would be interesting to see the Evolution now, you can give information with a little more now rolled km.

Well, you know, we do not drive a lot, given our financial means, so the results are rather spaced road conso ...

Néamoins, Didier just made a trip to the south, and was able to push a little granny in a corner ... here are his remarks:

First, for the trip, it was a highway mix (about 200 km) and various road (plain, mountain, a little city), for a total of 760 km.
As usual. full tidal mouth, he spent 51 the GO and about 9 liters of water.
That is an average conso in GO of 6,7 l / 100 and about 1,2 l / 100 of water.
I recall that under similar conditions, the merco was eating 10 l / 100, a decrease of 33% ...

For the driving conditions, Didier pushed the highway speed up to 160 km / h : Shock: and told me that the car had not toiled to achieve, the engine was not even a maddening noise!
Otherwise, around the 100 / 110 km / h, an incredible silence (the passengers were taped!)
And for the sensations, always the same, a liveliness and a surprising answer for a car model known for its softness! : Cheesy:

This is a small point in running condition, confirming the perf ... already observed facts are stubborn!

Otherwise, Laurent, I took note of your remarks concerning the debate "simple vapor doping versus pantone doping", and I added a series of manipulations to the program of our visit to the bench on March 7th.

We will make a first series of measures without pantone (original exhaust line)
then a second with the pantone (reassembling the proto)

and a third steam WITH (active gv) but WITHOUT the reactor.

In this way and by the combined physical measurements and acquisitions, we can do the sorts between the role of the different elements, and establish once and for all if the reactor is used to something or not! :D

That, I ripe a week with my Chris, no internet or technical, a little break from time to time, it does not hurt! : Cheesy:

A + + +

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
Other

by Other » 18/02/07, 17:45

Hello
As usual. full tidal mouth, he spent 51 the GO and about 9 liters of water.
That is an average conso in GO of 6,7 l / 100 and about 1,2 l / 100 of water.
I recall that under similar conditions, the merco was eating 10 l / 100, a decrease of 33% ...

I'm happy to read that, we came to the same conclusion for almost identical cars in weight and form.

In general on the 300TD is 1,2 the 1 l of water consumed at 100km
and the best is 6,5 liters of diesel
The only differrence is that my consumption measured before panton was 9,5 liter 100km and even 9,2 sometimes 100kmh rolling (engine 5 turbo automatic transmission) the manual of Mercedes gives more than that, but I trust my measures, the US export model has a larger bridge.
Panton with the 6,5 liters is wheelchair has 110kmh ..
For the consumption of water, I tested 0,8 liters, but not in a safe way, for consistency (too much water at the beginning and less on the end of the course so not a good test ..)

He'll have to have the convertire oil .. It works well on this engine
and it is relatively easy ..
Andre
0 x
The must
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by The must » 24/02/07, 23:29

Hi everybody
Camel1 first congratulations on your differrent work of development and success
it would be boring to run a sunflower or rapeseed oil
I board a mercedes 250 5 of the cylinders so as 400 000 kms and that turns into an oil and 90 10%% of GO + acetonne about 200 milliliter for full and surprise the opacity tests for control CT nothing !!!! ... the computer whether the probe had dressed well
I roll a property on oil without any mod (no heater + origin
anything if you just put the acetone in GO depolue you the most smoke and particle engine (actually testing it on an old Renault 280 4 hp 57 0,56 before acetone and after having put acetone
here is the performance when it would be boring to compare the contribution by GO
veiled friendships and Paul +
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 25/02/07, 11:17

acetone, I'm always afraid for pumps, the old risk less, the joints, risk of not loved, and there funny economy! : Cry:
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 25/02/07, 12:30

the must, your essay is interresting: what was the conso of acetone?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
lemust09
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by lemust09 » 27/02/07, 21:58

Hi to all
no risk on the gear off put a reel fuel economy
the tests I have practiced (since about 2 years) on all types of engine 4 t gasoline and diesel 2 t (chopper) and always savings on my mercedes 250D I am between 6,5 l / 100 and 8 l / 100 on highway before I exceeded the 10 liters it has 400 000 terminals and no oil conso no smoke no smell except a slight smell of fries ...! friendly : Cheesy:
a very flexible engine and a slight increase in top speed raised to counter (10 km / h approximately)
it is certain that the system in camel1 + may be boring
Friendships a + Paul
0 x
if you need anything we discuss ... with pleasure!