Pollution (in CO2) of the pantone engine

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 11/07/07, 22:42

lio74 wrote:[...] with 100% HV decreases the suits, but increases the NOx ... with the vapor doping, I don't know ...
Someone made pollution measurements on their tractor or other :?:[...]
I was talking about vapor doping ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Vincho
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Vincho » 23/01/09, 09:40

Hello everyone, here I was wondering, I wanted to test my petrol car. I put a pipe on the exhaust and I sent all the gases in a 5L can of water and I made a hole to let the vapors come out.

I told myself that just this principle (so without reinjecting into the engine) could perhaps, thanks to the oxygen and hydrogen of the water, we could change the different gases (CO, CO2, NOx and HC) into others: CO => CO2 for example, as co is a real poison .... Only here I spoke to my mechanics teacher, who told me that the nitrogen of the NOx would create with the water of nitrogen acid which is even worse. Neither knowing anything in chemistry, could you give me your opinion? Thank you
0 x
Christophe

Re: CO2 pollution from the pantone engine

by Christophe » 31/01/20, 12:53

I reformatted this 2004 article on the pollution from a pantone engine

The most remarkable fact is that the ambient air of a garage can be more polluted than the exhaust gases since a setting gave 000 ppm HC !! (and I did not cheat for the wrong languages: how to simulate the levels of CO2 and O2 without the ppm HC elsewhere?), here are the 2 statements in question:

Measurements made ... almost 20 years ago !! But what has the POLICE of the environment done since ???
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 31/01/20, 12:56

Christophe wrote:Measurements made ... almost 20 years ago !! But what has the POLICE of the environment done since ???

Nothing, except to declare this system outlawed. Well relayed by the acorns who think ... sorry "know" that this is hogwash. : Cheesy:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/01/20, 13:12

It's not wrong ... Well it's up to you to relay the info now ...

Just share this link https://www.econologie.com/mesures-depo ... r-pantone/ on your social networks!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/01/20, 13:30

I make your task easier, here is a FB post to share:

0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 31/01/20, 13:32

What is no more false is that this kind of testimony, even in good faith, has only anecdotal value.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/01/20, 13:41

I expected no less from you my dear Izi ... if the use of an approved gas analysis device which proves that an engine can purify the ambient air is a scientific anecdote, I pity you .. .

I think we can rather talk about criminal behavior when we deliberately ignore certain technologies that could better protect the environment and avoid tens of thousands of deaths at the same time!
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 31/01/20, 13:50

Christophe wrote:I think we can rather talk about criminal behavior when we deliberately ignore certain technologies that could better protect the environment and avoid tens of thousands of deaths at the same time!
If this technology worked, there is no reason why it should be ignored on purpose.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 31/01/20, 13:55

pedrodelavega wrote:
Christophe wrote:I think we can rather talk about criminal behavior when we deliberately ignore certain technologies that could better protect the environment and avoid tens of thousands of deaths at the same time!
If this technology worked, there is no reason why it should be ignored on purpose.

But yet it works. BMW was not mistaken, neither was Bosch, nor were the manufacturers of aircraft engines of the Second World War.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"