Renault patent, water injection and engine GP

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 20/05/11, 00:22

Yes I?

90% water?

I would like to see it up close, is this prototype still functional?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/05/11, 02:24

In the bubbler everyone makes 90% water ... : Mrgreen:

That he gives more precise information and photos of his montages ... after we talk again, while waiting to get figures like that, it is to discredit water doping!

I seem to be going back 10 years !! :|

What matters is what is consumed, not "bubbled"
Last edited by Christophe the 20 / 05 / 11, 18: 52, 1 edited once.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 20/05/11, 03:28

Hello
At the moment we do not know how the tests and measurements were made?
Amount of water consumed, amount of fuel consumed, running time and load in kw delivered by the generator.

the way to make measurements without making a mistake, that we work with bubbler, nebulizer, injection, carburetor is to have two separate tanks, one for fuel, the other for water

The other way to check the performance is to measure only the fuel consumed without taking into account the water consumed with a generator known as wattage.

when I do a load test with a mixture of alcohol and water I make comparisons only according to the quantity of alcohol consumed, the water I count to have a guide and establish or is the profitability limit, we do not swallow engine water just for fun, but we are looking for the% water that gives the best engine performance.

Andre
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 20/05/11, 10:07

Andre wrote:the way to make measurements without making a mistake, that we work with bubbler, nebulizer, injection, carburetor is to have two separate tanks, one for fuel, the other for water

+1
0 x
alaniesse
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by alaniesse » 20/05/11, 10:35

In the bubbler everyone makes 90% water ...

This is false and you know it, Christophe.
nobody exceeds 75% water, it's more like 50% water
you become like the journalists who push the plug, to have the audience ... ah google advertising ....

the way to make measurements without making a mistake, that we work with bubbler, nebulizer, injection, carburetor is to have two separate tanks, one for fuel, the other for water

yes and no André.
Of all the tanks, you will pour them, partially, into the bubbler.
that the bubbler is filled to x% or that the tanks are poured out and give x%, that amounts to the same thing.

if you use 2 reservoirs and 2 parallel bubblers, there cannot be homogenization, therefore one of the basic clauses cannot be respected.

on this type of reactor, which I call super reactor, is that petrol seems to play a catalytic role.
the percentage of gasoline consumed is too low to be able to say that one simply improves combustion like a pantone.
so it's no longer a pantone. it's like stevia, it tastes like sugar, but it's not sugar.
0 x
Other

by Other » 20/05/11, 16:40

Hello

yes and no André.
Of all the tanks, you will pour them, partially, into the bubbler.
that the bubbler is filled to x% or that the tanks are poured out and give x%, that amounts to the same thing.
if you use 2 tanks and 2 parallel bubblers, there cannot be homogenization, therefore one of the basic clauses cannot be respected

When I talk about two tanks, if you use a bubbler system, it's two bubblers, one for water, the other for gasoline.
When the homogenization of what comes out of the bubblers is always a critical point, even with a single bubbler which works with a mixture of water and fuel. At the end, the more volatile fuel comes out first of the bubbler after 30 minutes of running the engine becomes depleted, you have to play with the valves to decrease the air in the engine and that finished that the engine stops, there remains a certain amount of unknown liquid mixture, at the bottom of the bubbler,
To start the engine again, either add fuel or drain the bottom and fill with a new mixture.

A transparent bubbler when it works it makes a white mist and significant cooling in the bubbler.
A little heat is necessary to maintain the correct flow of the bubbler.
winter in a doping with water on my Chevrolet gasoline to avoid the freezing of the water of the bubbler I added a 50% of alcohol to it, after having driven some time if vehicle stopped one night, the rest of the bubbler ice block gel which means that the alcohol evaporated first (like a alombic)

In the tests you did, did you manage to completely empty the bulker?
Did you try to walk on fuel other than gasoline, alcohol, diesel, frying oil?
Does the engine keep its power when it runs on diesel? is this wealth poorer in diesel?
when we walk with a mixture of alcohol and water, which is the easiest to mix we find that to have the same power we must consume more of this mixture.

I am not trying to disparage what you have done, (I know this situation too well) I am trying to understand, and especially understand the way in which the tests and measurements were made the duration of operation the exact fuel consumption, the approximate consumption of water, if residue remains at the end of the test in the bubbler. If you have completely emptied the bubbler of the 75% water 25% petrol mixture, you have made a big step in the right direction, and I congratulate you.
What will give a good idea is to know the running time of the generator with what load and the amount of fuel put in the bubbler, the water is not secondary to have an idea on the performance of the engine.

If you still have the engine on hand it is not difficult to do the tests, and to look at the components, so easy to reproduce, if I trust the filing of the patent this is very close to a pantone except the rod pierced and some subtlety at the level of the bubbler, unless there are other invisible things, not yet patented, which is still in the perfecting stage?
I suppose that you also try the electrical ionization, before the reactor and after the reactor.

Andre

A generator made in 2004 by a local guy Jean claude D. runs on gasoline and many other fuels

The stem turns blue then black
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/05/11, 18:57

alaniesse wrote:This is false and you know it, Christophe.
nobody exceeds 75% water, it's more like 50% water
you become like the journalists who push the plug, to have the audience ... ah google advertising ....

No matter what, you didn't understand what I meant.
You will start to annoy me there ...

I'm still waiting for the photos of your montages ... : Idea:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 20/05/11, 19:23

I'm still waiting for the photos of your montages ... : Idea:

I also get impatient for the photos, statements etc ... which still do not arrive after many unsubstantiated claims ...
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 22/05/11, 11:46

alaniesse wrote:When brushed 90% water, 10% gasoline, the temperature of the exhaust is very important. if the temperature is too strong, the reaction is not maintained.

Can you confirm that the entire 90% water - 10% petrol mixture feeds the engine, and that the engine runs until the bubbler is not completely empty?
0 x
Other

by Other » 22/05/11, 19:44

Hello

In a large water / petrol bubbler, the petrol does not mix the water, it remains on the surface, even if a lot of water and a thin layer of petrol on the surface vaporizes easily in this bulker under vacuum bubbling crosses the water and finally brews the small layer of gasoline.
Regular or premium gasoline fuel is not a simple product like water, but a light heavy product. An engine must burn all of the fuel, light and heavy with the injection systems. The carburetors were almost all with an emulssion well, in order to produce an aerosol which more easily entrains the heavy parts of the fuel (less volatile) which ends up volatilizing during compression.
It is noted that when using 100LL aviation fuel which contains less volatile part, that the auto fuel the cold starts are more laborious and the engine needs to have a long intake manifold heated, (impossible to get the full power at takeoff, while the intake manifolds have not reached a certain temperature.
These experiences can be verified very well -20 when using either car fuel or 100LL in the same engine.

Andre
0 x