Pantone scooter?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
chris
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pantone scooter?

by chris » 18/09/05, 23:38

To date no one has answered my question about the pantonization of a scooter, do you have details for example on a small 4t engine like a small mower or brush cutter thank you in advance, I would try after on my scooter if that is possible.
0 x
malalaterre
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

with two-stroke engines?

by malalaterre » 23/11/05, 03:49

Hello Chris, and hello everyone :o)

I've been in mechanics for 25 years, and I don't discover this process until now !!

I also wondered if it also worked with two-stroke engines?

I have not yet fully understood, but nothing says that it would not work, if someone has an info ...

Thank you and see you soon...
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 23/11/05, 05:37

Hello
it's a subject that has been talked about in many posts
A motor is a two-stroke or 4-stroke engine, it all generates heat and it sucks all more or less in the same way
To run a panton on a classic two-stroke, the one which mixes the lubricating oil with the fuel, we have a problem when it passes through the reactor, when the reactor is hot operational it transforms the oil into combustible gas for the engine.
(I run a small 4-stroke petrol engine just with engine oil)
So to operate a two-stroke with a reactor
you have to do like the two modern times an oil injection just before entering the crankcase, (The snowmobile engines are almost all this way)
Now if you keep the original carburetor and you do a simple water doping I don't see why it won't work.
The two times are ticklish on the lengths and section of exhaust pipe as well as on the admission in general they have oversized carburettors for their cubic capacity, the suction is done brutally for a short time, hotter exhaust. (advantageous for a panton)
A 600cc snowmobile has two 32 carburetors.

Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/11/05, 14:05

Go take a look at this forum : Mini water-doped choper
Last edited by Christophe the 07 / 09 / 09, 14: 05, 1 edited once.
0 x
Robert
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: with two-stroke engines?

by Robert » 08/02/06, 19:51

Hello, I have already made several panton assemblies (petrol, diesel cars, etc.) including a 125cc scooter and a 50cc booster.
The result is more than positive especially on the 125 cc where I see a gain in power. however on the 50cc, the assembly is still in the primary stage so I cannot yet give immediate results because the tests have not yet been completed.
for more info, you can contact me on my email: lemaire-chantal@wanadoo.fr
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 09/02/06, 06:56

: Cheesy: Hello
Well check out my site.
0 x