Pantone on FR3 National!

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 17/09/05, 22:23

Just to let you know that apparently it is possible to listen to Radio Grenouille in real audio and live on www.lafriche.org/grenouille (click on the top right on 88.8 - in flash)
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 17/09/05, 23:26

Small answer concerning the exchange of emails between JPP and me, in view of the various reactions on the forum :

The response that Mr. Petit sent me (and I thank him for taking the trouble to do so) has the merit of being frank and clear, despite some unflattering innuendos towards me, but even more so with regard to econology whose work is remarkable in all respects. But even if I am, and think I remain, a diligent reader of this gentleman whose work is just as remarkable, I find his judgment very hasty. For someone who encourages action in many areas, and especially those who concern us, his reaction is somewhat inappropriate or even contemptuous, this despite the excuse of the amount of work he provides daily ... He seems to want to ignore that a growing number of people are starting to kick in the stretchers, some in their own way, we are ours (I may be too cheeky to include myself in the community of "pantonists", n 'having tried nothing concrete yet ...), and that instead of denigrating "competition" without knowing, it would be advisable to inquire first, and to cooperate then ... Maybe he wanted that I lay him a cooked article, that he only has to publish it ...
0 x
http://wunic.fr

This is because the speed of light is greater than that of sound,
Some have the brilliant air before the air con ....:D :D :D
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 17/09/05, 23:53

caves wrote:hi gegyx

do you have some additional info on the dominique of vaucluse and its hydrogen;
400 engines already equipped? what discretion we have seen nothing circulating on the net!

I was only reporting the article I had read in "Today in France", (national edition of "Parisien")

I just saw in Quanthomme, the relationship between Dominique du Vaucluse and his pantonized C15:
4 liters of petrol for 7 previously; not bad ! But, still its hydrogen….

There is also the entire article about it.

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/quanthommesuite/aut4C15.htm
0 x
Wish =>
Able to speak normally
without being constantly attacked by some people, who respect nothing, and this impunity.
Pantene
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Pantene » 14/10/05, 21:18

I think you have to be wary of the numbers,
because there are liter and liter.

dedicated
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/10/05, 21:31

pantene wrote:I think you have to be wary of the numbers,
because there are liter and liter.