Pantone on FR3 National!

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/09/05, 22:30

Thank you for your email, but it's been almost a year since I asked him for this "famous" link ... Petit seems to have no real interest in talking about my site ... and I don't know why. .Perhaps it wants to maintain the mystery around the pantone reactor while we (at least me) we seek to pierce it ..

Let's not forget that Mr Petit regularly received letters from extraterrestrials ... he seems to like the mystery ...
0 x
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 15/09/05, 23:12

I especially believe that Mr. Petit absolutely does not believe in certain marginal energies (including the energy of the vacuum), and perhaps he does not want to promote sites sympathetic to this kind of "hoax". .. Perhaps there are good reasons to denigrate this type of energy; in any case I am certainly not qualified enough to take part in this debate, the "pantone" exceeding me sufficiently ...
(Well, about this one, I saw that he had serious problems with the justice quite recently ... If I find the page, I would send a link ...)
Other parts, I was perfectly aware, that you had already signaled the existence of the site to him, but a little diplomacy does not harm: rolleyes: In any case, the emission can prove to be interesting, even unexpected. ..
0 x
http://wunic.fr

This is because the speed of light is greater than that of sound,
Some have the brilliant air before the air con ....:D :D :D
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/09/05, 00:10

Yes, let's wait for the show! I will make a new one ... if you could add it in the history calendar that I remember it in time (make the news too early it is useless people would forget ...) otherwise I note in my notebook :P

Your remark concerning free energy would be true for quanthomme but not really for econo ... because apart from the Japs Rod (whose deceit is obvious) I only very rarely mentioned it ... Then I moderately liked the tone onleque he analyzed my calculations and experiments on his first page pantone ... (of the style "a certain martz") ... finally good ... it's a detail ca ...
0 x
aidiv
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by aidiv » 16/09/05, 12:08

I was browsing the website of Mr Petit last week about MHD and nice as it is, it even gives an application easy to make with magnets but so as not to face a misuse, it gives us only one mounting with a mediocre reduction .. by explaining that he has found a great return to the mhd and that he is the only one ..... Blabla bla
I would be curious to know with what energy he heats his house this one.

a few months ago, a man was showing his invention to local television news he was showing a box that consumed only 200w of electrical input and that had 1000w of output, ie a copy of 5. Many blah blah also notably an elec car without battery that 'he would have invented and who would be trapped by Swiss customs ...

Finally to return to my subject this gentleman has a case with a copy of 5 and in the background on the report we see in his garage a boiler FIOUL

not very believable all this
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/09/05, 12:31

Well said :)
Tired of charlatants !!
Finally the boiler may have worked either :P

Where is the Mhd experience page? (his site is too messy to make me want to search ...)
0 x
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 16/09/05, 18:28

Here is Mr Petit's response to the email I sent him yesterday:

I'm not against citing other people's sites, but what annoys me
is that in these sites there is often ... anything.

We must remain in the concrete.

No, the Pentone system does not "dissociate by the water molecule". In all
case, it's not proven. It seems to work more by catalysis.

A plasma? Not yet highlighted.

Free energy? It should be seen closely.

I can't echo stuff that goes all over the place.
And I also don't have time to dig into these sites to find out if we
or not bullshit.

Naudin? I would have to be able to go up one day to see his tricks
near.

I opened my columns to a journalist who made me a clean piece of paper,
well framed. Not "anything".

JPP
0 x

louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 16/09/05, 18:36

Ah, I almost forgot:
Justice Concerns for Mr Pantone (in English)
0 x

aidiv
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by aidiv » 16/09/05, 18:54

here is the page on MHD it is a pump
http://www.jp-petit.com/science/mhd/projet_MHD1.htm
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 17/09/05, 18:25

Sorry, but I find the news of JP small
http://www.jp-petit.com/ENERGIES_DOUCES/no...t_petrolier.htm
complete, interesting, not marred by gross errors as in the first, reporting his discovery of the Mérindol tractor.

Econology:
"His site is too messy to make me want to search ..."</span>
He writes the subjects of his news chronologically ... According to his inspirations and after clearing the subjects sent by his readers.
When there is additional information, the date is updated, and the old news appears after the new news.
That's not a forum, so it sorts everything by itself, to edit it. Big job.

It is enough to consult regularly, and we have news from the world (often worrying), likely to enlighten us, to warn us, to open our minds to a global policy of enslavement, to make us act (or so to live knowingly ...)

"Let's not forget that Mr. Petit regularly received letters from extraterrestrials ... he seems to like that the mystery ..."</span>
So there, it's small!
Obviously, since he refers to it for his theory of the two twin universes, where the speed of different light would allow travel "at great distances", which would explain the "missing black mass" of the Universe, etc ... (and the visits of extraterrestrials with more advanced knowledge…)
These cosmological ideas had been cited in a Science & Vie, without citing its inventor… (it also happens to him not to be cited…)
-------
Cf:
In: Energy, what is it concretely?
gegyx Written on: Monday September 12, 2005, 23:29
QUOTE d'econologie @ Monday September 12, 2005, 09:46 AM)
I am far from being in astrophysics but here is what I know:
Could we imagine that a black hole, from which nothing ever emerges (?), Is in fact a passage to another dimension?.
According to some astrophysicists, black holes are associated with "white fountains" which are the "exits" of black holes. If we have now been able to observe black holes, I do not know if we have observed white fountains. This duality would also be a key to time travel and perhaps that of possible trips in the almost infinite distances (on our scale) of the universe.
I seem to read knowledge from the studies of JP Petit, himself inspired by the Ummites messages? I do not criticize, I believe entirely in this theory. But in messages read previously, it seemed to me that you rejected all allusions, relating to the ET or to the propulsion of the flying saucers in the forum...
-------
Listed cash receipts, he explains it fairly sincerely in:
http://www.jp-petit.com/science/soleil_en_colere.htm
He would have gladly given away, free on the Internet, the second part of his comics, if he didn't have some money worries.

He is the source in his news of the disclosure of many dark matters which he later became concerned about; revelations of which some will burst one day with the knowledge of all.
A simple example: he has warned emphatically since the start of the year about the "Verichip chip" which will become widespread. This week, there is an article in "Marianne".

Its site is regularly and massively visited:
Number of views of this page since October 3, 2004: 697874

It is therefore a reference; it does a lot of work to develop the critical thinking of readers, so that they learn to think and act for themselves.

And he is not a Charlatan.
0 x
Wish =>
Able to speak normally
without being constantly attacked by some people, who respect nothing, and this impunity.
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/09/05, 18:31

louphil wrote:I'm not against citing other people's sites, but what annoys me
is that in these sites there is often ... anything.

We must remain in the concrete.

No, the Pentone system does not "dissociate by the water molecule". In all
case, it's not proven. It seems to work more by catalysis.

A plasma? Not yet highlighted.

Free energy? It should be seen closely.

I can't echo stuff that goes all over the place.
And I also don't have time to dig into these sites to find out if we
or not bullshit.

Naudin? I would have to be able to go up one day to see his tricks
near.

I opened my columns to a journalist who made me a clean piece of paper,
well framed. Not "anything".

JPP

Quite the answer ... This proves that he did not bother to come on econology and take a look at my (our) analyzes ... and that he probably does not know what I did (even if it is not much) ... but hey ... he prefers to quote the suitable association (they make concrete: money) who probably tell them bullshit (style that we heard on TV: 13L of fuel = 1 L of water) to sell their spad .... Finally for someone who exchanged letters with extraterrestrials ... I find it inflated to say "let's stay in the concrete".

For gegyx, I think that when you touch a net retirement of € 2700, I don't think we have to complain, unlike what he does .... and I never said that it was a charlatant ...
0 x