Pantone motor: insulation & de-pressure

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Pantone motor: insulation & de-pressure

by abyssin3 » 28/02/06, 16:23

following doc, i saw two main facts that i find interesting:

1-the tightness of the system seems important, because of the vacuum produced by the engine. so far I had never understood the interest (which André often cited) but it would seem that pressure drop = drop in boiling point. hence the interest to vaporize the water ...

2- by rereading Chambrin's patent, I found that the isolation of his system is an omnipresent element, and that we rarely quote with pantone. Have some tried an isolated or non-isolated pantone? has anyone seen any differences?
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 28/02/06, 17:16

Hello Abyssinian

insulation was imposed first by the harshness of the climate (last night -21)
For city driving that is not isolated, the reactor response is zero even when driving the cold under the hood prevents the bubbler from heating up. it only heats up if the vehicle does not move forward.
It is necessary to isolate the bubbler the conduit which leaves the bubbler (primordial)
The advantageous reactor for diesel engines and for short distance use.
The exit of the reactor, I made several tests with insulation and without insulation by cold temperature in the -10 the difference is not
significant, what I have tried is not to partially isolate different part of the outlet tube, it is by exposing a short part of the reactor outlet to cold that I notice a small difference, but it will be necessary quantify that to make it one
proof, so before I am asked how what and how much
I have to take measurements.

As for the drop in depression,
I have long walk with joints not weld just push easier to modify (I do nothing but that)
Whether it is with a bubbler or a carburetor, it is not at this level that the vacuum is harmful especially on a diesel it is nothing but the air that it swallows
In the petrol engine, the depression is so great when idling that a leak does not affect the bubbler,
but what I found that a leak after the reactor in the duct which joins the reactor to the engine, this has consequences and I do not believe that it was due to a simple loss of depression, but rather to an entry of air with what leaves the reactor, even minim this small air intake, particularly at the outlet of the reactor harmed the performance of water doping.
Those who have easy-to-verify assemblies there are until the connector close to the reactor is released (that's how I realized it.)

Lau does the test to confirm, you have fittings like me, very accessible.

Andre
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 28/02/06, 23:38

there is until released the connection close to the reactor

!!! let go = undo ?? there it is sure it will not work at all!: shock:
for now I am barely 15% saving, my car still makes as much noise, still smokes as much in the ratings and as always consumes as much water!
My current concern is to reduce this damn water consumption which makes me a slave to filling and must start to wear out the engine.
I'm approaching the right end, see my experimentation section.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!