Pantone and ultrasound

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Flytox

by Flytox » 03/01/13, 13:37

elephant wrote:300 gr of water / hour, this seems tiny: This involves replacing at least one or two liters of fuel and oxidizer per hour.

What is in 300 gr of water: 20 grams of hydrogen?

We can always mount this equipment in double or triple, but
There you are under the assumption that the Pantone or Gillier Pantone works "mainly" by breaking water and producing hydrogen. It may not be so simple and there may be other "complementary" phenomena that come into play (and moreover whose importance is to be determined for example the electrification of droplets etc ...) :P

You can consume a lot of water without doing better than with the 1 / 3 of this consumption. Some of my fixtures agreed to swallow 1.6 liter at / 100 km without doing better than with 0.5 liter / 100 km. (moreover rather less well, the flooding of the reactor occurred at the first opportunity (as soon as the return to the slowdown : Mrgreen: ).
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Manubzh29
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Pantone and ultrasound

by Manubzh29 » 22/03/16, 19:03

marc91 wrote:Hello

I read a lot of documents on pantone systems with bubbler and reactor mounted on the exhaust.
I have a suggestion to make, why not use an ultrasonic fogger (inexpensive) to produce an ultra fine mist instead of the classic bubbler?
we should (in theory) get a better return

anyone tried?

Hello
Your post is very interesting and to tell the truth I am on a similar project. it will interest me bcp that we put information in common.
0 x
Christophe

Re:

by Christophe » 22/03/16, 19:23

elephant wrote:What is in 300 gr of water: 20 grams of hydrogen?

One more hair: 2 / 18 of 300g is 33g ...
This does not change much, but oxygen also has a role in the injection of water ... (when there is thermolysis)
0 x
Flytox

Re: Pantone and ultrasound

by Flytox » 22/03/16, 23:19

I recovered 4 foggers (at Emmaus) in a few years. When I have a moment, I will try. One of the problems is that it works in 24V with a power of 15 to 25 W for each unit ...
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132