Pantone all looking for the solution

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 06/04/07, 06:47

AND IF...

Instead of circulating the exhaust gases as indicated in the plan by Paul Pantone ... they were circulated in copper tubes (2,4,6,8,12mm) assembled concentrically around the generator. .

With the thinnest pipes we could even twist around the reactor which might have a curious effect ...
It has been a long time since we understood that we were no longer in the field of logical physics as we were taught in school, so why not think outside the box and go into the world of intuitions?

My idea is as follows, in view of the data you have communicated, one may wonder whether in the reactor one of the most important factors is not precisely the speed at which the gases circulate in relation to each other (fresh gas -exhaust gas)...
We could carry out the assembly by manufacturing the tubes in different alloys, although initially, I think that the copper track is very interesting for two reasons mainly because it is an excellent conductor of electricity, because it is easily malleable and what does not spoil anything, easy to work!
Of course these are just intuitions, but after all they have already done a good job!

We could also slide tubes of 12 or even smaller, in bundles, directly into the exhaust manifold which would make a flexible and heat resistant exhaust which would have the advantage of being able to heat the reactor more easily and even why not bring the exhaust closer to the intake system so as to shorten the routes

Since I discovered this site I must admit that I don't sleep much, this invention is so great and promising ... That I start to dream of a world where by driving with our vehicles, we would eliminate air all the dirt it contains ...

My current problem is that I live in an apartment and do not have a workshop, I am looking for someone in Belgium with whom I could associate to advance the Pantone not having a very advanced scientific training I am ready to try just about anything, as long as it works! (I recognize myself quite well in the definition that we gave of French peasants that I greatly appreciate for their innate common sense)

After all science has quite obvious limits that this device could transcend once and for all and I find that it does not lack spice!
Reading the abundant literature that you have provided on the Internet, I asked myself the question of whether it would not be very interesting if there was no contact between the central rod of the reactor and its periphery. on the one hand and that there is also no contact between the tubes which convey the exhaust and the reactor itself ... Why? You will ask me, intuitions!
Of course the sad minds will ask themselves the question of how we can solve this problem.
I have a little idea, imagine that in your central rod you drill three small holes which would draw a triangle on the diameter of the central rod with a round head cutter, nothing prevents you from then sliding in each of the holes a small kaolin ball (this is the technical name for white grandmother's porcelain) ditto at the other end of the stem.
Our rod is therefore now suspended and perfectly centered thanks to an insulating material which resists heat the electrical phenomena which participate in the formation of the plasma will be reinforced.
And to tweak a little more, why not give an ogival shape to the rod at its South pole? Is the tip of the propellers of an airplane not ogival, ammunition not ogival? I bet the performances will be further increased ...
We can therefore vary the spacing between the tubes carrying the exhaust, the distance between them and the reactor and vary the diameter of the tubes so as to increase or decrease the speed of the gases inside them. these would compensate for the flow deficit by increasing the number of tubes ...
And while we are at it, why not lead a part of the tubes to cause them to distribute their heat in the different evaporators or bubblers and bring the remaining part back to the reactor itself?
Here I stop there for now, and I hope I have brought a small pebble to the wonderful building that you have already built I want to thank each of you, who participated in the creation or the recreation or simply to the improvement of M. Pantone's apparatus.
Sorrowful spirits have wept over the apparent indifference of humans not to each other, thus collaborating on the Internet by exchanging our ideas and putting into practice perhaps this year again we will be able to make incredible progress in this gadget !
I am not bigot in the American way, I do not pretend to make believe that the God of the Christians created the universe all that it contains, but I will not be astonished that what the Christians call of angels and who works in the name of the “great entity”.
Are the same which we see from time to time, (it must be said more and more often) unidentified flying objects, my little finger even tells me that in fact they are the ones who created us and that they are , pass me the expression: "the kingpin of God".
I know it may seem a bit far-fetched but in the end it would even be quite logical, that the most mystical of you address me I would be delighted to discuss the thing.

With my fraternal greetings, and I really mean it!
Last edited by Lietseu the 02 / 01 / 09, 18: 47, 1 edited once.
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 06/04/07, 11:07

Lietseu wrote:
It has been a long time since we understood that we were no longer in the field of logical physics as we were taught in school, so why not think outside the box and go into the world of intuitions?

It is not because we have not yet succeeded in scientifically modeling the functioning of the Pantone system that we should believe that we are outside "logical physics as we were taught at school".
You just have to look more into the matter without crowding out current physics. The macroscopic and microscopic physical phenomena of current physics have been proven and proven for ages ...
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 06/04/07, 15:41

let's not be pessimistic please, by writing this, I thought positively that we are faced with a phenomenon that is new to us and that of course we will elucidate!

I'm not the type to deny the obvious, any more than you are, and if I couldn't help but "moan" a little, it's by targeting people for whom science is something frozen and essential, to the point that when they see an engine equipped with pantone, they decree that it is a deception ...

By registering, this night at your site, I understood that I was dealing with more open spirits, and I confirm the spirit of my message, by greeting you all fraternally, even if the term is unfortunately often bad understood !

A landlord who loves his planet
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 06/04/07, 16:14

Hello

well the pantone is the squaring of the circle; I have mounted some, I know how to make them work every time, but I am unable to explain how and why.

When I ask people with superior technical background; I come across 2 types of response. 1: we are trying to demonstrate to me that it can't work, so it doesn't work (there is one on this site, it will be recognized). 2: well yes it works but you would have to provide us with official figures so that we can tell you why : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

well I have no figure, but between 13l / 100 and 10 I made the difference and a finished rating of 90 in 5th and the same at 70 in 3rd at full load I also made the difference.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 06/04/07, 17:32

great that you have been able to ride several, me alas, I am not yet, but I cogite hard and I intend to test the stuff that I thought ...

TO THE WEB MASTER: Your FORUM IS GREAT, WHAT A PLEASURE TO FINALLY FIND REALLY MOTIVATED PEOPLE !!!! and what a joy to receive an email when someone answers, it smells of perfection ...
Thanks again ! :D :P
0 x

zac

Re: Pantone all looking for THE solution

by zac » 06/04/07, 18:32

Lietseu wrote: but I'm thinking hard and I intend to test the stuff I thought of ...

not cogite too much, take the welding machine and the 13 key; when you're bored ask (we won't leave you in shit).

basically darkens; theory is great but for the planet better practice is needed.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.