Operation by Mr. Lavoisier Hydrogen and Iron

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 09/09/06, 04:08

Hello

laurent.delaon wrote:Good evening,

therefore in relation to the 13,7% means at each refill.

But the trend is very marked up on the last refills also if I take the best, I get 27%. I await confirmation in approximately full 4.

Finally 20% it would already be really nice ...

it's excellent 27% if it's the measure on a given route
it would be interesting to know whether at certain times during the higher load or driving under different loads these values ​​are not higher and lower in other configurations but the total remains of 27%.
it is approximately these figures but only on highway routes with a single stop in the middle of the trip. and constant speed, and monitor well monitor water consumption
(often the cigleur becomes partially blocked and the water flow decreases so that you will sometimes notice it after many kms
it's not like a total lack of water that you realize it quickly enough.
If you have these figures in urban driving it's very interesting,
this is where I can't get out of the performance with my editing, baroding in town and short trips is so variable that I repair them to hang on are difficult to define.

Have you established a relationship with water and fuel consumption? in my case it varies from 10 to 14% of the fuel consumed and even more if I drive the HV this system by carburation, it did not take long to develop, a full week of work and it is functional now looking for the right water ratio, almost no scent with water!

On a large gasoline engine I have a system similar to the one with a metal sponge to evaporate the water.
at the moment, i'm having trouble developing it, but i'm patient .. and i never got anything easily.

Andre
0 x
laurent.delaon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by laurent.delaon » 09/09/06, 14:11

Hello,
the result is on a full tank, therefore any journey but more precisely off the highway; countryside and urban (15%).
No question to ask this on a rating or not, load or not: it's global. It is impossible to know in detail and much more interesting to settle overall rather than wasting time on details.
So it is systematic at each refill for the 13,7%.
0 x
Other

by Other » 09/09/06, 19:14

Hello
We still do not know the amount of water that you swallow in the engine (it's just for comparison with a panton)
to see if the quantity is as sharp in terms of economy or power).

Andre
0 x
laurent.delaon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by laurent.delaon » 09/09/06, 20:46

I no longer follow the quantity of water but I will resume this.
Let's say I run at 0.5l / h.
I could go up to 1.2l / h but it was before I modified my system. I think I would try to come back to this because it is the quantity which conditions the economy in the case where a vapocrackage takes place .

There is no difference with or without reactor because the quantity of vapor is generated by a bubbler for the reactor by a boiler in my case: so these are exactly the same basic principles.
0 x
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bolt » 27/09/06, 20:22

Andre wrote:
1) ... What explanation to give when sending a certain amount of water fairly precise we save money
2) ... when we send almost twice this dose we feel the engine become more torquey
3) ... and when you go far beyond this dose you lose everything, the engine becomes slightly worse than without pants.

Hello

assumption from my post above:

1) combustion is delayed: less heat at the very beginning of combustion (perhaps even with the advance to injection, the pressure rose too high and also a little too quickly: before TDC, which is anti engine) where it is not useful
and which says less heat = less heat lost by conduction with the walls
pressure comes at the most economically efficient time

2) we delay a little more, so we improve the efficiency for the torque, but it starts to last too long, the piston is then too low at the end of combustion, the necessary diesel benefits the torque but being too delayed ( combustion remains good) combustion begins to waste

3) it is delayed so much that the start of combustion is no longer present (hardly started) where the pressure on the piston is most effective

bolt

ps: it would be interesting to know the best possible diagram for the best performance of an engine ref to Christophe's diagrams, good discussions in sight
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 14/10/10, 14:02

beware: this lavoisier experience is an experience that was useful to demonstrate the composition of things at a time when there was a lot of false theory

this experience has no energy interest! transform iron into hydrogen! iron is too expensive!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 14/10/10, 20:44

And then, did you see the energy required to produce your iron rod? : Cry:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/10/10, 09:31

This is what has been demonstrated above ...

Christophe wrote:
Conclusion: these figures are ridiculously low and unless we find a method of deoxidation of iron rust, it is not conceivable that this is the reaction that occurs in the case of tractors doped with water. The calculation of the service life is therefore useless in view of this first estimate.

And then beautiful digging up of subject, more than 4 years, wow ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 15/10/10, 11:26

It is precisely by searching with google for iron reduction means that I found this subject: I found it a pity that it is not said that it was just an experience of analysis not of production!

sacred deterage since posted by lavoisier himself, it's his only message ... I don't know how he got an internet connection at his time
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/10/10, 11:33

chatelot16 wrote:I found it a pity that it is not said that it was just an experience of analysis not production!

Well my 2nd message and its conclusion is clear, isn't it?

chatelot16 wrote:sacred deterage since posted by lavoisier himself, it's his only message ... I don't know how he got an internet connection at his time

Hihihi but who knows? With cybermetaphysics, everything is possible, right? : Mrgreen:
0 x