New easy mounting

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
laurent.delaon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by laurent.delaon » 08/02/07, 21:50

jean63 wrote:
...does that mean it's already working without a reactor?, if that's the case why bothering to make a reactor (the most complicated of all): disassembly exhaust pipe motor output -what is not

j but reading all the experimenters of this forum (André, PITMIX, Lau, camel1, .... and so on), I have not seen any case happening with the reactor; it is even said that the orientation of the rod relative to the North-South axis for magnetization is important! for the "plasma" effect to occur.

Notes, if it works with a direct injection of water, all the better, but it will ruin your cylinders to inject water like that .... ??

Well then me? ... It is 30000km that I roll well at 15% economy and two that I did not Reactor (I made 40000borne with the system anyway .... the reactor is not used at all if not I would not have had the shade of a result, but good c like that.
And when you roll tuu are still north south?
the quantity injected is very low 1l / 100km apeu it has been 0,08ml each time in the engine (or something like that I say head I did not redo the calculation but I did it)

short c nothing at all and my car clio109D + 222000km 15% in addition to ride 980km wholesale by full with highway and less than 0.3s ^ -1 pollution!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 08/02/07, 22:20

PITMIX wrote:Hello
I know a guy who gets good results without a reactor simply with a GV.

If you're referring to the annular SG, I would not say there is no reactor ...
I would say that it is a very advanced reactor ... NO ???

It is placed in the exhaust and the steam circulates against the exhaust ... as in a pantone reactor ... :D
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 09/02/07, 07:11

Hello
I am referring to Laurentdelaon's editing.
I am also referring to the current assembly of my Golf.
It is actually a steam generator (kettle what : Cheesy: ).
In my case it is simply a reactor whose stem I have removed and whose tube is filled with 1 / 4 or 1 / 2 with stagnant water.
The water evaporates naturally by the heat of the exhaust and the level is kept constant thanks to a constant level tank (a modified central heating trap).
I put some iron wool inside the tube to increase the exchange surface.
It's not really what I'll call a very advanced reactor. It is rather a very simplified reactor.
I must say that the advantage of this system is that once in place it requires absolutely no maintenance and allows not to ask questions about its operation.
No rod, no fluid velocity, no air quantity.
The only thing to do is put water back when there is no more water.
0 x
david29
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by david29 » 09/02/07, 07:48

Hi if you already want to save fuel go to HVP. I took the plunge 1 years ago on a 2.0 L Diesel Primera of 92Km. Now on a 200.000/50 city road trip I am at 50L. And the best was 6l for 4.7 / 1ville 3/1 road 3/1 highway. The couple nothing to see I scratch C3, and small cylinder TD. But that's not the goal but it surprises more than one :-)
go and have a look at the:

http://www.oliomobile.org/french/

Now I intend to add a pantone with the information shared here.

Alle so you go oily ...

Kénavo
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 09/02/07, 09:57

Otherwise there is even simpler to spray water:

http://www.lesjardinssuspendus.com/cata ... ath/26_141

The mist ultra sound
1 cell = 80ml / h
3 cells = 240ml / h

0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Pastekos
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pastekos » 09/02/07, 10:34

I made 40000borne with the system anyway .... the reactor is not used at all otherwise I would not have the shadow of a result.

You can not say that.
In this document it is quite clearly explained.

http://n_aubert.club.fr/nicolasaubert/M2160_2003_CH5.pdf

In summary, you can bring water to the engine in liquid or gaseous form.

The reaction between the H2O carbon is endothermic, so the reaction needs heat to prime.

In the document, it specifies that you must bring 34% more energy in heat form, if you inject water in liquid form rather than in vapor form.

For information, in the doc, they specify that the reaction requires a temperature of 800 ° C.

This does not mean that if you bring water in liquid form, you will not have any gains, but less than it was in gaseous form.

However, it is sure that it is easier to make a liquid water injection directly, it is also what I intend to experiment soon on my cox 1600 engine, with a pocket-bike carb, making a water intake above the carburetor of the cox.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 09/02/07, 14:06

pitmix, maybe you should put sponge scraper for the dishes rather than iron straw, because they are stainless steel and do not rust ?!

Capt_Maloche wrote:Otherwise there is even simpler to spray water:

http://www.lesjardinssuspendus.com/cata ... ath/26_141

The mist ultra sound
1 cell = 80ml / h
3 cells = 240ml / h

did you try this way, captaine maloche, or someone else?
I remember vaguely in the chamber process of vapor menbranes, followed by an induction ring ...

240ml / h is enough, in the admission of a diesel?
how much does it consume?
is it in 220V?

there are ultrasonic 12V cells?
0 x
Other

by Other » 09/02/07, 15:24

Hello

there are ultrasonic 12V cells?

they are all in 24 volts DC it sells a powersupply to feed them, we have long talk about the foggers.
my first montages walked with that.

Andre
0 x
Other

by Other » 09/02/07, 15:30

Hello
Alle so you go oily

I am on the forum oily who is specialized on oil and well designed, but I had to defend the panton not long ago
and I think there is a lot of way to go in this area
with what I read .. it is very misunderstood so for the panton it's on this forum who has the most details ..
that's why I did not open a post on my oil assembly, I did on the oily
You have to wash the church in the middle of the village ...
Andre
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 09/02/07, 16:58

: Lol:
it is indeed a good expression, I will add: everything in its time!
it is true that it is easier to run in oil than in water for a "novice" ... however this entails that! there has never been so much enthusiasm right?

for the subject on the foggers, it's on what forum ? an address where to find cells?

if a fogger is + accessible for an oily, it's a start, as I say!
that's why I was so interested in the electrolyser, it's to show that it works electrically, and therefore affordable, and mechanically it's possible ...

thank you ;
0 x