Pantone engine: scientific explanation translated !!

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
bob_isat
Pantone engine Researcher

Pantone engine: scientific explanation translated !!

by bob_isat » 13/07/06, 17:57

That's it !: I finally finished the translation of this great publication on the electrification of water vapor.
it is to explain the production of charged water vapor, which depends on the pH of the water used:

I submit it to you:

http://bobisat.ifrance.com/depollution/ ... SATION.pdf

and here is the original:

http://www.esdjournal.com/techpapr/prevens/steam.pdf

it is heavy !

next step, translate the US patents that make the connection between electrified steam injection and reduction of consumption.

with all that I have well deserved holidays, I hope in any case that there will be reactions! ...

next step, understand the role of materials in flow electrification (the "optical band gap" would be decisive according to a publication by the same author ...)
0 x
camel1

by camel1 » 13/07/06, 18:35

Trèèèèèès interesting that, I download and I read it, it will probably complement the voluminous doc I already have about water, and maybe confirm what I think about the phenomenon happening in the reactor, and its consequences ... : Cheesy:

Happy holidays to you too, and see you soon! :D

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
Other

by Other » 13/07/06, 20:37

Thank you Bob_isat

That explains some things that we see in the experiments and that will allow us to move forward ...

This confirms the sudden depression at the end of the rod in the relaxation chamber and that there must be gouttellettes!
The basic and acidic water test that will have to be tested in more depth ...

Andre
Last edited by Other the 14 / 07 / 06, 05: 00, 1 edited once.
0 x
zac

by zac » 13/07/06, 21:14

Hello

A big thank you BOB.

your work gives us explanations on many of our findings : Lol:

Now there is more than to go back to the table to find what is missing and find solutions to the new questions created by your answers : Evil:

thanks again

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
laurent.delaon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by laurent.delaon » 13/07/06, 22:01

Hello,
Congratulations for this document it is interesting;
I read it there are areas discussed that I do not master but on the other hand I am skeptical on some points which are:

it is said that the resonance frequency of bubble dissociation is close to the frequency of Planck: it does not make sense the frequency of resonance is mechanical (material vibration) and that of planck is electromagnetic and can not be compared of a mechanical vibration ... if someone can confirm ...

And besides it is said that the frequency acts as a laser scanning several frequencies it is not possible a laser beam is a monochromatic coherent light so there is only one frequency provided by the number of energy level that jumps the electron.La it is on it does not stick.

So I doubt about the explanation of sonoluminescence ...

As for the contribution of chemical dissociation in H3O ben I do not believe too much for the following reason: I think back to the energy balance approach of C Martz, which is good in the process even if its balance sheet is false in the end with the elements that he took into consideration (dissociation of the water alone), and although taking this balance with the elements provided in the explanation it does not work either.
And I doubt that the fact that the vapor is acidic changes itself; but this little acidity I think favor a kind of catalytic reaction with the fuel.
It is said that the dry steam does not produce electricity, in this case the fact of passing the steam of the bubbler in the pantone reactor reduces the production of electricity a neant as it overheats the steam ... The c is odd but on the side of the results with the reactors that overheats the steam something does not stick ...
or when the reactors that are running does not overheat as long as it is ...
0 x
Other

by Other » 15/07/06, 06:14

Hello, bob_isat
After the closing of your data.
I just added a gorged white vinegar in the system panton a carburettor water, as I just made a 60km
I can not speak, but the reactor steam outlet temperature is colder all the time below 100c. even driving more wildly)
Or that the vinegar partially cleans the cigleur and that it passes more water, (this hypothesis I discard it because often I pass a small augur in the jet) or there is something else, that will take more tests .

I would also test with baking soda (little cow)

Andre
0 x
zac

by zac » 15/07/06, 20:56

Andre wrote:I would also test with baking soda (little cow)

Hi andré, bob and the others

By urinating in the jar it works too : Lol:

A thorough reading of the report kindly provided by Bob, in addition to technical considerations. I see that there is 2 way of doing research:

1) let the design office apply "immutable" laws and send competent people to catch up on bullshit and get things going :frown:

2) make it work and let the "thinkers" explain why it works : Cheesy:

Advantage of the first method it is not likely to prevent sleep we do not touch the dogma : Lol:

disadvantage; it's expensive and we go very little : Evil:

Advantage of the second method one can revolutionize a domain without investing billions :P

inconvenient, we stir up laws enacted by scientists who have been (usually after their death) almost deified and this raises cases of conscience. Incidentally we are grilled from the world of business because we pass for cons the technical staff : Evil:

@+
PS: Mr Lavoisier who was a pragmatic researcher must have turned in his grave : Cheesy:
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
bob_isat

by bob_isat » 20/07/06, 17:33

Hi everybody,
glad that you liked it. I hope your tests will confirm (confirm?) the influence of pH on the decline in consumption.

To convince myself of the production of steam electrified by the reactor and to measure the degree of electrification, I found a study that proposes a system of measurement:

we have a probe (metal cylinder 2 mm diameter, connect to the mass by means of a big resistance (100 mega ohms).
the electrical particles which bathe the probe are attracted by the mass, creating a potential difference measurable by a voltmetre.
The higher a voltage is measured, the more the gas is electrified.

I hope that it will be able to implement it and thus "transform the test" me I do not have pantone on which to try.

Otherwise the publication in question tries to understand the differences of corrosion on the turbine blades in a power station. In one case the steam is produced by a thermal power station and in the other case by a nuclear power station.
thanks to the measurement system mentioned above, the study shows that the degree of corrosion is a function of the electric charge of the water vapor.

The conclusion of the study is worth its weight in gold:
the differences in charge of 2 water vapor can only be explained by differences in pH between 2 ... : Cheesy:

here is the original publicatio:

http://www.google.fr/url?sa=U&start=1&q ... df&e=15206

I confess that I am squarely optimistic ... A +
0 x
Other

by Other » 20/07/06, 19:13

Hello
Interesing one measures the difference of potential on the resistance of
100meg
I think to strip a candle of its external electrode and just keep the party filtered with the central electrode, to make this test
I already have these candles pretend that I use for the ionization of the reactor, it will just take a T Filte 3 / 8 pipe, on the conduit output reactor .. and a good FLUKE
It's been a long time since I looked for a way to know if the rod is wet, or at the same time to know if the reactor is operational.

When I used a 1,6mm ID copper pipe bundle as a reactor outlet, I noticed a significant oxidation inside the ducts enough that after a certain tube 500km were clogged, and I also noticed an elevation bigger of the exit pipe (I talked about it this spring, see the pictures in the album that few people look at)
You just told us that there is a relationship between oxidation and electrification, which I thought was mainly due to temperature rise. (Although I still do not understand why a small reactor outlet pipe is hotter than a fat one, of course thermally insulated)
this research I did especially in a perspective of velocity of steam in the conduit, but sometimes we learn something else and the results are completely beside what we imagine.

If this way of measuring the electrification is accurate it will be a
good guide for the research of the improvement of the reactor, if any time it is the factor electrification of the steam which is the principal determinant of the good performance of the reactor, several indications tell me that it is the key of the doping with the water..
other finding a mixture water / alccol and less efficient than water
Alone, whether the alcohol does not get well or evaporates too fast in relation to the water?

Andre
0 x
bob_isat

by bob_isat » 21/07/06, 13:05

why is alcohol worse?

according to the theory of quantum electrodynamics, any fluid can be electrified by flow (the flow created from low-pressure zones or bubbles are born).

in the case of the pantone we have both a high temperature and a low pressure: all the conditions required, so that we have a maximum of birth of bubbles in the liquid phase of the vapor!

According to the patents found on the internet, it is said that it is the vapor of OH- ions that "boost" the combustion.
this kind of ions is produced only by dissociation of water:

2H20 = OH- + H3O +

with alcohol, there is no reason for it to be produced. Maybe that's why the acool works less well ...

as for the measurement of voltage, I (one?) looks forward to it ...

I do not know if the candle will work, I'm afraid that the central electrode is not enough "bathed" in the stream of gas geet.

a nail might be the case?
0 x