Liquidate the legacy of Pantone engine!

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.

should we stop promoting the Pantone engine?

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 25/09/07, 10:20

elephant wrote:lio 74:

you are less lazy than I am to write (unless it is my synthetic mind that is more developed :D )

but that's what I said, right? :D

Hello,

uh ... we'll say that I'm relaxing a few times! and that my synthetic mind did not develop enough : Mrgreen:

but if I still put the nail in retugging what was said in the previous post, I wanted to clarify my vote!

otherwise Sam17 and Andre have made the point: there is a dull dialogue that takes place ... we talk about steam and ming doping of 100% pantone

otherwise, ming just put water in his mill with his arguments ... anyway we can always continue to say: YES YES YES or NO NO NO it does not work !! until it's gone through the clean room with a complete and objective analysis whose report is published publicly it is useless ... it is better to stay in his studio to test (as Andre) and feel the feeling of experienced mechanic!

@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/07, 11:03

I do not really want to give a layer of arguments (you've already done very well) but just a thing apparently if Ming believes that sells plans is that he did not understand the mentality of this site and forum.

So before attacking it's good to know a little about your "enemies" ...

I give 2 links specifically for Ming: https://www.econologie.com/wiki-moteur-p ... au_pantone
https://www.econologie.com/wiki-moteur-p ... y_sur_Orne

Sometimes I wonder what it's like to synthesize ...
0 x
ming
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ming » 25/09/07, 11:41

sam17 wrote: full of people who experiment with daily with some success the process of steam doping.

So it's not Pantone. This is the technique used by the Luftwaffe.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/07, 11:46

The water had been injected into engines well before my dear ming: https://www.econologie.com/historique-de ... -2338.html

And for the luftwaffe it was gasoline engines and "cold" liquid water ... so not the same conditions as a diesel doped with water vapor ... or rather with humid ionized air. ..

But there are some similarities elsewhere we have never hidden on the contrary:
https://www.econologie.com/par-daimler-b ... es-84.html

And bcp closer to us, in F1, example: https://www.econologie.com/par-renault-a ... -2949.html

Question: the water is good for the engines so pkoi it is (and this has never) not mounted serie?
0 x
ming
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ming » 25/09/07, 13:15

Christophe wrote:I do not really want to give a layer of arguments (you've already done very well) but just a thing apparently if Ming believes that sells plans is that he did not understand the mentality of this site and forum.

So before attacking it's good to know a little about your "enemies" ...

I search and I find cool stuff on this forum :

echo-motor wrote:Bonjour à tous
I'm back in this discussion about the Pantone engine and our project because we have done new tests.
During these new tests, there was a decrease in consumption of 20% but coupled with a decline in torque.
Also, we managed to have some results on the rejects gas. But as the combustion is incomplete (more O2), we reject a lot of gaseous pollutants.
You will find all the information on our site www.echo-moteur.fr Tests section, New Results.

Good surfing!
Johan for the Echo-Moteur project

Too bad this site no longer exists. It remains the messages:
link

Did someone here measure the couple?
0 x
ming
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ming » 25/09/07, 14:04

Christophe wrote:that a diesel doped with water vapor ... or rather with moist ionized air ...

A bit like SPAD and its famous catalyst?

Christophe wrote:Question: the water is good for the engines so pkoi it is (and this has never) not mounted serie?

This may happen with the aquazole, which is not yet developed because the settings are complicated. Moreover, this fuel seems to pose ethical problems according to you: link

Christophe wrote:my dear ming

Sarcasm, more sarcasm.

Can you answer my questions about my interpretation of your findings in the report?
0 x
ming
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ming » 25/09/07, 14:13

why no one answered this gentleman who wanted to compare Pantone consumption compared to the original engine?

cedric56 wrote:Hello

I would like to know the difference of consumption between a gasoline engine of origin and its consation once to modify pantone according to 100% essence in the bubbler.

link
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/07, 14:30

Your last interventions show quite well your will, not to improve the credibility of the econology site, but to discredit the pantone process and the injection of water... am I fooling myself?

You probably have not read the 2 links I put above, have you just clicked on?

You're content to pick up some passages from forum which does not fit well ... if a subject does not answer it may be that the answers are elsewhere on the site and that nobody has judged good to answer ...

Furthermore you mix, probably voluntarily, the 100% pantone and the doping with water vapor... in these conditions it is difficult to discuss objectively with you ... besides you are not presented ... 8)

The limits of 100% pantone have been widely discussed for a long time. The vast majority of work focuses on water doping. Besides, even the pantone wiki is reserved for him:

Welcome to the Wiki exclusively dedicated to the research, development and diffusion of the Pantone engine. A very large part of the wiki is for work on water doping.

https://www.econologie.com/wiki-moteur-p ... hp/Accueil

ps: for the aquazole, look a little dates ... if they wanted to democratize it would already be done ... only for captive fleets for example ...

reps: when you repeat the words of others, thank you for using the tag [quote] otherwise your message is difficult to understand. I think of your message below or you resume passages of the report ...
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 25/09/07, 15:24

Hello
ming wrote:
sam17 wrote: full of people who experiment with daily with some success the process of steam doping.

So it's not Pantone. This is the technique used by the Luftwaffe.

I see that you have a good way to go ..
for the Gustave BF109 which was a v12 that works with a turbo
which automatically adjusts with the altitude, they wanted to have more power in combat in the lower layers and use the turbo partially, as the German did not have good fuel with high octane as the allies (who were allied in USA) they inject a mixture of water alcohol in the intake to cool the mixture and prevent autoignition.
Not for economic purpose but for maximum power at the expense of engine life, which lasted for 180 hours (without water injection), after which they injected the (nitro) common name that Dragster runners give. right here..

We found that a water dosage higher than the economic dosage results in more torque.

Obviously we do not have a laboratory or an army of soldiers in white coats, we just fill the cork and roll then fill the mud and calculate.
The farmers plow their land, and compare the amount of diesel before and after .. (the people of the earth do not badger the great theory they need concrete)

When my water supply is empty, I do not need a witness to tell me I feel it on driving.

Free Photo Gallery with PicTiger
Andre
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 25/09/07, 16:43

Christophe wrote:You're content to pick up some passages from forum who do not arrange well ...
[...]

+1

oh yeah, I did not think about reinterpreting here ...
echo-motor, the school of Douais ... easy to quote a passage like that when we have not followed everything ... in addition there is more site!

the results were far from good for several reasons, such as a bad appreciation of the technology! and the will to go back through the box -1 (before the same square departure) with not much time to do their tests ... but they had a good analysis of their results and have not shouted everywhere: "it can't work!"

I contacted them many times without response ... they preferred to respond to local journalists! no doubt a touch of elitism ... :frown: :?

@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan

next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!

MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"