Open Letter to Members of Pantone-econology

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bolt » 17/03/06, 22:24

good evening cuicui

It's called "wet steam"

In fact, it is dry when it is produced, in the kettle (or pressure cooker), but when it comes out, it tends to cool in the ambient air, and some of the "produced" dry steam becomes wet and then, we see it (white), and even often it "disappears" shortly after (in fact it becomes invisible again, since the water molecules scatter to try to "balance" the existing tension over the kettle) (the vapor pressure is probably not saturated) (partial steam)
Unless the kettle is substantial, and the room in which it is becomes saturated and becomes a saunate (with visible steam)

bolt
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 17/03/06, 23:34

Bolt wrote:good evening cuicui
It's called "wet steam"
bolt

Thanks Bolon.
I summarize :
- dry steam = invisible gas
- wet vapor = white spray
0 x
mmm
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

RESTRICTION VALVE

by mmm » 24/03/06, 22:31

ADMISSION VALVE

In the description of the operation of the venturi I call the restriction on admission, as for the description of the venturi or the crankcase gas, it is necessary to use a water column to measure the effects that caused it.
So between the filter and the intake, this line manufactured by the manufacturer, we want to introduce a gas, it can be pushed by the engine crankcase gases after the breather, or by the atmospheric pressure manufactured by the venturi effect, but it must be heated these gases or by a restriction on admission but it is also necessary to warm them.
The restriction to the admission, as the venturi I did not realize them, but the measurements carried out mount confirmed that this also valid, of course it is necessary to warm up.
To build the restriction, in fact a valve, either automatic or controlled by the accelerator.
Before embarking on the construction, you must always MESSOR measure, make a hole in the place you have decided to install your ARRIVE reactor, connect the pipe of the water column, give throttle or make a road test, nothing should move, or 1 or 2 mm.
In the easier place it is necessary to insert a valve, ie a fitting adapted to the size or shape of the original intake pipe, sleeves and in the middle the valve.
The valve will require Teflon or equivalent material, for noise and WEIGHT, in the case of automatic mounting, also provide mounting with wide spans, it will work permanently.
The frame that will support the valve must be built as accurate as possible and inclined 5 mm to have a push through the reactor even at idle.
If you make an axis that exceeds you can act from outside against weight, no spring if this automatic, restrictions appear fully loaded or I failed to find the right spring.
You can control the valve by the throttle, direct with a shift on the throttle opening, the OPENING of the valve must IMPERATIVELY be in the direction of the air intake ENGINE. In the case of controlling the valve by the accelerator, the weight of the valve does not matter.
One faith mounted the valve, it is necessary to check the good functioning, the supply of the reactor installed before the reactor, to make a test with vacuum, first the pipe to the reactor including the system of reheating, with a Heater without passing by the reactor plug on the arrival of the original intake pipe at the place and place that will be installed the arrival of the reactor, mount a T and connect the water column, NOTHING MUST MOVE.
Like the original intake installation.
Connect everything, reheat pipe and reactor, keep the T and the water column, NOTHING SHOULD MOVE.
You can act on the adjustment valve or weight before it moves on the column of water, but this the limit of the assembly, the restriction of the reactor, its section or crown (Please correct me this well that its is called in French?), the balance between the two branches of the engine intake, which is subtracted from the original intake goes into the reactor branch.
It seems to me that all fixtures should be made these measurements, the only measurable restriction it must be the reactor if there is, cause another disturbance in the system it goes without saying that night to the system.
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"