State Inertia blocks the Pantone system?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.

INERTIA OF STATES BLOCK PANTONE SYSTEM

Yes
56%
non
44%

Total votes: 9
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 17/08/09, 14:46

pb2488 wrote:I can not understand where it hangs when the system is simple enough to implement, inexpensive, free and very promising.

If it seems so easy, what are you waiting for to realize it and tell us about your results?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/08/09, 14:50

Please do not enter his game, he is only looking for it!
0 x
pb2488
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by pb2488 » 17/08/09, 14:50

Christophe wrote:You do not miss a toupee!
pb2488 = pb2497 = gebé = deception on your identity = you do not care about our mouth openly !! : Evil:

Good Gébé, it's not me, but for the rest, I never tried to hide my identity. Otherwise, I would have taken a pseudo (with different pc and different ip, to be on) very different but what's the point?

Christophe wrote:You've been cheating on a forum teenager there in us insulting as censors ...

I wrote that I had the sensation to be censored:
-my pb2487 account is banned.
-Never we do not answer directly to my questions.
-The first message of my topic was deleted and the second one changed:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/demande-d-explications-pantone-svp-t8178.html
Moderators may well correct the shot as they have access to users' messages. All I have to do is quote at the beginning because we do not understand anything about it (it's about EGR valve, it was not the subject). while the question was very tailored.

And for this subject, it's the same. Just answer the subject rather than insult me. The question is very clear, I think. No need to get upset.
Cdlt
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 17/08/09, 17:19

Hello

Pb 2488 or Pb 2487

The governments do not decide much they try to keep the maximum voter in their favors, those who decide are the multinationals (you have a perfect example with the big French steelworks that have passed to the hand of a multinational and these same multinationals have buy Canadian and American steelworks.
We have never witnessed any rapid change of name of insurance society, yet there is only one who has the monolpole it has its head office in London.

I am registered on your forum usual to try to answer you about the water doping, but you make a fixation on the why the industrialists do not use it, and on the credibility of the sytéme?

Despite its great simplicity for the common user who already found it difficult to open the hood to add windshield washer difficult to change a wheel in case of crecvaison, you will ask him to fill a tank of water and more, and in winter what does it do to prevent it from freezing? add alcohol to the water it degrades the sytem ..
builders are looking to build maintenance-free cars without grease and if it was possible without oil and antifreeze changes, even they think of making disposable cars, they are looking for the most economical to build they install an ERG because it was imposed on them, they install parchocs, airbags because that is imposed
The builders make cars to be sold the consumers do not always look at the consumption sometimes the comfort the conditioned air passes before the consumption.
The automaker is the same as the printer manufacturer, the printer costs peanuts but the inkwells exceed the price of the printer, calculates the price of a car and XNUM X taxes that you paid to the government, you will see that the government and the oil companies each derive their profits car manufacturers are just a chain of oil ..
Michelin said the automonbile is an accessory of the tire
Imagine what an oil company can think of automonbile?

You did not listen to Rott Killer from Strasbourg on the other forum with 1678 post and an experiment in doping with water, and obviously you did not seek to know Vitry sur Orne (the small village next to Rombas) if there are results.

Now nothing prevents you to give us the details of construction and tests that your knowledge has done in doping with the water out of bubbler, from GV of reactor dimension of the rod, entered in the engine, turbo? ect .. kind of test highway or urban road?
editing that does not work are as interresting to anlyser as those who walk ..
Last edited by Other the 17 / 08 / 09, 17: 22, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/08/09, 17:20

André, research and experimentation does not interest him!

Rott Killer from Strasbourg? Who is it? Where is it?

If not to complete your answer André, I advise everyone to watch this little video !!
0 x
Other

by Other » 17/08/09, 17:50

Hello

http://www.forumfr.com/sujet302777-post ... a-eau.html

Check out Rott Killer's post from 09 August 2009 to 11H44

Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/08/09, 17:54

Ah, I understand better, a good guy from Strasbourg (too bad he still talks about "plasma" but let's move on).

The attitude of pb is always the same: it brings nothing except contradictions ...

Direction: trash! : Cheesy:
0 x
pb2488
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by pb2488 » 17/08/09, 19:11

Hello andré

First of all, thank you for your answer.

Andre wrote:The governments do not decide much they try to keep the maximum of voters in their favors, those who decide are the multinationals

Strongly agree with you, governments swear by the expansion of their electorate that they must flatter to do so.
Multinationals are there to grow and make profits, they adapt to the markets to get the most benefit.

Andre wrote:Despite its great simplicity for the common user who already found it difficult to open the hood to add windshield washer difficult to change a wheel in case of crecvaison, you will ask him to fill a tank of water and more, and in winter what does it do to prevent it from freezing? add alcohol to the water it degrades the sytem ..

Well? good question: How does winter work with water?

Andre wrote:builders are looking to build maintenance-free cars without grease and if it was possible without oil and antifreeze changes, even they think of making disposable cars, they are looking for the most economical to build they install an ERG because it was imposed on them, they install parchocs, airbags because this is imposed

Yes, the manufacturers have been imposed by the governments (they decide a little anyway) some safety equipment (airbag, bumper, etc ....) or anti-pollution (EGR, etc. ..) but the engine have never been imposed by the states or oil companies to reduce the consumption of engines and yet at equal power, the engines are constantly ceasing to consume less (and for a long time).
I think indirectly, it was us, the consumers who imposed this on them. Who, with equal characteristics (power, comfort, safety, aesthetics), would not buy the competitor's car that consumes less? Consumption is one of our selection criteria to buy a product in a competitive sector. This criterion is more or less important according to consumers and their means, but it is essential to take this into account.

Andre wrote:The automaker is the same as the printer manufacturer, the printer costs peanuts but the inkwells exceed the price of the printer, calculates the price of a car and XNUM X taxes that you paid to the government, you will see that the government and the oil companies each derive their profits car manufacturers are just a chain of oil ..

Printer manufacturers and inks are linked and often belong to the same group. Nevertheless, for example, for my case, I always choose the printer that consumes the least ink with the cheapest cartridges (not easy .....: Cry:) as long as it meets my needs.
And regarding taxes, it's not the same in all states of the world. Some (not least) do not tax but rather lose money by subsidizing oil (that will always surprise me). It is a proven fact and easily verifiable.
And TIPP taxes in France are not used for nothing either, we have a budget.

Andre wrote:Michelin said the automonbile is an accessory of the tire
Imagine what an oil company can think of automonbile?

Michelin is famous for these competitors because their tires are better off the road and especially because they last longer (good value for money). However, with tires that last longer, they sell less often but as they are not alone on the market and longevity is one of our selection criteria, they adapt and improve to not this to overtake and lose customers, so they make more profits.

Andre wrote:You did not listen to Rott Killer from Strasbourg on the other forum with 1678 post and an experiment in doping with water, and obviously you did not seek to know Vitry sur Orne (the small village next to Rombas) if there are results.

Exact, I learn about this story, it interests me (I had already heard about it)

Andre wrote:Now nothing prevents you to give us the details of construction and tests that your knowledge has done in doping with the water out of bubbler, from GV of reactor dimension of the rod, entered in the engine, turbo? ect .. kind of test highway or urban road?
editing that does not work are as interresting to anlyser as those who walk ..

It was on a mower engine but in parallel, he had recovered a R5 diesel to try the blow on a car. Side mower, it does not work, R5, I do not know if it started.

Cdlt
0 x
Other

by Other » 17/08/09, 23:06

Hello
It was on a mower engine but in parallel, he had recovered a R5 diesel to try the blow on a car. Side mower, it does not work, R5, I do not know if it started.

For a guy who starts he did not choose the simple solution, R5 has gasoline? it is necessary to juggle with the exit of the reactor and how to enter the engine in strong depression to the low regimes to pose a calibrated jet ect ..

Preferable that it puts this on a diesel, much more tolerant to the setting and the% of saving are higher on diesel than petrol engine.
Now on a lawn mower it is not very complicated to operate in 100% panton with gasoline without water, but if he expects to consume water on a mower (he is next to the plate ), water in a common bubbler, 100% pantone it is a booby catcher, you consume fuel and a low% water once the fuel consumed the residue water and heavy fuel is unusable.

On the other hand a good assembly you run a mower with red oil, as well as with gasoline and even it consumes less ..

Andre
0 x
pb2488
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by pb2488 » 17/08/09, 23:44

Andre wrote:For a guy who starts he did not choose the simple solution, R5 has gasoline? it is necessary to juggle with the exit of the reactor and how to enter the engine in strong depression to the low regimes to pose a calibrated jet ect ..
Preferable that it puts this on a diesel, much more tolerant to the setting and the% of saving are higher on diesel than petrol engine.

Why Essence ????, I quote you my previous message:
pierre wrote:It was on a mower motor but in parallel, he had recovered a R5 diesel to try a car. Side mower, it does not work, R5, I do not know if it started.

It's a diesel the R5 and it did not start with that, it started with a mower.
Andre wrote:Now on a lawn mower it is not very complicated to operate in 100% panton with gasoline without water, but if he expects to consume water on a mower (he is next to the plate ), water in a common bubbler, 100% pantone it is a booby catcher, you consume fuel and a low% water once the fuel consumed the residue water and heavy fuel is unusable.

Ok, by cons 100% pantone without water? do not understand?

Cdlt

PS: I want to continue on the subject (on another subject at the limit), on the other hand side "inertia of the states" (main subject of this subject), that does not advance me much towards a possible conclusion ...
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"