State Inertia blocks the Pantone system?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.

INERTIA OF STATES BLOCK PANTONE SYSTEM

Yes
56%
not
44%

Total votes: 9
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/08/09, 11:01

renaud67 wrote:Hi Christopher,
: Mrgreen: Patience and length of time
Do more than force or rage. : Mrgreen:
Fountain

but I understand you

Pffff my patience is limited, like everyone ... since almost 1 week he seeks us ...

Everyone thinks the same of him ... so if he does not change quickly ... it will feel the ban ...
0 x
pb2487
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pb2487 » 12/08/09, 11:08

Christophe wrote:We understand nothing about what you say!

"Do we" understand nothing or "we" pretend not to understand?

Christophe wrote:You are neuneu or completely con to self quote on the same page !!!

Yes, I am stupid and dull but still not to the point of realizing that the general opinion of this site favors your bottom of trade, then please stop your insults. Coming from a moderator (rather censor in fact) and trader, I find it very bad come. A word to you ....

OTHERWISE I RETURN TO THE MAIN TOPIC THAT IS DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE SURVEY:

According to:
https://www.econologie.com/les-principaux-resultats-du-moteur-pantone-articles-1314.html
Finally, we think that the inertia of our society, whose financial pillars are based on fossil fuels happily taxed by states around the world, is huge! We have seen in 2004: a decrease in fuel consumption of 1% leads to a dry loss for the French State of 1 billion euros ... the blockage of econological innovations may just be the ... simply .

Blessfully taxed by states around the world?
No, a small tribe still resists:
http://www.radio86.fr/decouvrir-et-apprendre/business/economiques/6626/petrole-chine-comment-le-desequilibre-chinois-affecte-l-economie-mondiale
The decline in Chinese stock markets is, in part, due to the losses of PetroChina and Sinopec groups, groups that buy oil at the international market price. who sell it in China at a loss because of price caps.

prices in Chinese pumps are still far from those of the free market

China is currently the second largest importer oil

Apparently, at home, it's not taxed, it's subsidized and For more than one year and it costs them money.
Your reactions?....
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 12/08/09, 11:12

OTHERWISE I RETURN TO THE MAIN TOPIC THAT IS DIRECTLY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SURVEY

but what is the relationship with sauerkraut :?:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/08/09, 11:12

pb2487 wrote:Yes, I am stupid and dull but still not to the point of realizing that the general opinion of this site favors your bottom of trade, then please stop your insults.

Stock in trade??

I do not think you add value added to this forum... on the contrary ...

pb2487 wrote: Coming from a moderator (rather censor in fact) and trader, I find it very bad come. A word to you ....

Oh, the moral lesson of Neuneu ... I am beaten up : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Censor? Do you want to know what censorship is? I do not think I used it with you ...

Once again you do not understand the words you use ... It may be your problem!

These messages will be deleted in ... x seconds ...
Last edited by Christophe the 12 / 08 / 09, 11: 22, 1 edited once.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 12/08/09, 11:20

It looks funny your game, well, I'm going too : Cheesy:

Christophe wrote:
pb2487 wrote:Yes, I am stupid and dull but still not to the point of realizing that the general opinion of this site favors your bottom of trade, then please stop your insults.

Stock in trade??

I do not think you add value added to this forum... on the contrary ... your presence is no longer welcome.

pb2487 wrote: Coming from a moderator (rather censor in fact) and trader, I find it very bad come. A word to you ....

Censor? Do you want to know what censorship is? I do not think I used it with you ...

pb2487 wrote:

Christophe wrote:You are neuneu or completely con to self quote on the same page !!!

Yes, I am stupid and dull but still not to the point of realizing that the general opinion of this site favors your bottom of trade, then please stop your insults. Coming from a moderator (rather censor in fact) and trader, I find it very bad come. A word to you ....

According to:
https://www.econologie.com/les-principaux-resultats-du-moteur-pantone-articles-1314.html
Finally, we think that the inertia of our society, whose financial pillars are based on fossil fuels happily taxed by states around the world, is huge! We have seen in 2004: a decrease in fuel consumption of 1% leads to a dry loss for the French State of 1 billion euros ... the blockage of econological innovations may just be the ... simply .

http://www.radio86.fr/decouvrir-et-apprendre/business/economiques/6626/petrole-chine-comment-le-desequilibre-chinois-affecte-l-economie-mondiale
The decline in Chinese stock markets is, in part, due to the losses of PetroChina and Sinopec groups, groups that buy oil at the international market price. who sell it in China at a loss because of price caps.

Apparently, at home, it's not taxed, it's subsidized and For more than one year and it costs them money.
Your reactions?....

Otherwise, of course, oil is a source of cash flow, and that with each innovation that risks damaging our economy, "states" as you say think twice.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/08/09, 11:21

Go too, let's be crazy!

Capt_Maloche wrote:It looks funny your game, well, I'm going too : Cheesy:

Christophe wrote:

Stock in trade??

I do not think you add value added to this forum... on the contrary ... your presence is no longer welcome.

pb2487 wrote:

According to:

Your reactions?....

Otherwise, of course, oil is a source of cash flow, and that with each innovation that risks damaging our economy, "states" as you say think twice.

Intelligence is adaptation no? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 13/08/09, 05:04

Hello

Christophe wrote:Pffff my patience is limited, like everyone ... since almost 1 week he seeks us ...

Everyone thinks the same of him ... so if he does not change quickly ... it will feel the ban ...

On other forum there is an ignored function that is to say you click on the names you do not want to see their post, so no more answer, he speaks alone, you stop feeding him and he dies alone.
When a guy flaunts his graduates and is not able to simply talk about something he has done, one is entitled to ask questions.
What does it bring constructive on the forum ?
No posts on gardening, on wind farms, on electricity, on
car engines ?? so what is he looking for on the forum certainly not answers to these questions, (he knows everything)

So let's ask ourselves the question what is he looking for on the forum ??
If we look at the speed of these interventions and the hours is that he is unemployed or is retired (although I doubt he is too young for that, an old man does not take the braces with his graduates who do not serve him any more)

Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/08/09, 07:48

Andre wrote:On other forum there is an ignored function that is to say you click on the names you do not want to see their post, so no more answer, he speaks alone, you stop feeding him and he dies alone.

Well in my case it's impossible: as a moderator, I have a moral obligation to monitor and therefore read "everything" that is said on the forum... but we can ban members (it's more radical)

Andre wrote:So let's ask ourselves the question what is he looking for on the forum ??

That's what I asked him several times, obviously without answer, on the other hand his dismal attitude ... see https://www.econologie.com/forums/pb2487-va- ... t8187.html ... can give clues about his "mission" ...

I think it's a kid who is not 20 years old and lying all the way ... it was not a troll but a 1 / 2 troll!

Andre wrote:If we look at the speed of these interventions and the hours is that he is unemployed or is retired (although I doubt he is too young for that, an old man does not take the braces with his graduates who do not serve him any more)

I think he's just "on vacation" : Cheesy:
0 x
pb2488
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by pb2488 » 17/08/09, 13:16

Christophe wrote:
Andre wrote:So let's ask ourselves the question what is he looking for on the forum ??

This is what I asked him several times, obviously unanswered, by cons his lamentable attitude ...

Hello,
This is what I ask from the beginning and often they answer me beside:
(I resume the conversation I have with André on another forum)

Regarding the fuel savings that André announces to me, I wonder:

It's huge (-25 to -34% fuel), I do not understand why this free and simple principle is not exploited:
- By the engine manufacturers of our everyday cars, which for years have consumed less and less (especially for engines, for cars with added safety and comfort equipment, the decline is less obvious). Who would not buy a car that consume less at equal features?
- By heavy truck companies, ambulance drivers, farmers, taxis etc ..... In short, all trades where fuel consumption is an important part of the budget.
- By China, 2 world importer, which sells oil at a loss to the Chinese.

I can not understand where it hangs when the system is simple enough to implement, inexpensive, free and very promising. There is something fishy. But where?
I must not be the only one to think that.

Cdlt
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/08/09, 13:33

You do not miss a toupee!

pb2488 = pb2497 = gebé = deception on your identity = you do not care about our mouth openly !! : Evil:

You've been cheating on a forum teenager there in us insulting as censors ...

https://www.econologie.com/forums/pb2487-va- ... t8187.html

... and you come back "as if nothing had happened"?

I hope you realize that you're a big naze?

You better make your holiday book than take care of things that exceed you ... : Mrgreen:
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"